10 days left

10 days left
Are you guys ready for the biggest shitstorm of the year?

It'll be over after this, i wonder if i can move on and find something to fill the void.

Yui will win. They are made for each other.

If this is a troll I will find and kill you user.

Iroha ending is coming.

Yukono End or Loner Death.

Yukino is going for the win.
Just look at her eyes. She has seen the ending.

Yukino has already won

It will only be a shitsotm if Yukino doesn't win.

user Yuifags in Japan are as dedicated as Kuroneko's followers was.

Yukino better win otherwise there will be riots and pitchforks.

First of all it's not the final volume, so no shitstorm

Second I want genuinely good discussion not shitposting. Please.

People still care about this? Hasn't it been a bajillion years since the last novel?

>First of all it's not the final volume
Source? If it isn't the last volume then Yukino won't win YET.

>It'll be over after this
No. This is just "the beginning of the last arc"

It won't, it's not the last volume

Synopsis kinda insinuates it, it's the last arc.
Thats means more possibilities of OVA/Movies

It has begun.

I have already giving up.
You can have your victory Yukinofag.

Man I want both of them to be happy. But I guess Yui is normal enough to quickly find a boyfriend to replace Hikky.

Yes. Both in the west and Japan it has the exact same interst as years ago.

This is a pretty good show, that isn't your average waifu-pandering seasonal anime.
Though how did Watari get that LN Author award every year? Is the LN really that good?

>Iroha isn't on the cover
The suicide watch will be real.

I wont even let Iroha to witness let alone suck my dick, this is how i distrust her.

The prose is generally better than most LNs, Watari is a "show, don't tell" kind of writer

Fuck this shit, i just wait for spoiler later. Im not going to read this shit.
Also VN Translated when?
I want to play Saki, that blond and Prez end.

>that isn't your average waifu-pandering seasonal anime.
Then how come all that's "discussed" about is waifu wars?

Because we are still Sup Forums and we are still shit.

>isn't your average waifu-pandering seasonal anime.
By season 2 it definitely is.

As much as I want Yui to win, it's been obvious since the beginning who is going to actually win, that is Yukino. Just like in Nisekoi, it's just people fooling themselves into thinking any other character actually has a chance.

Loner end isn't too unlikely for Oregairu.

>getting dumped by a literal loner loser
There's no way she'll ever recover

Oh she will cry a lot and feel like shit. But she can fill that hole with chad dick.

Yui will never recover as she is too faithful, she will turn yandere

It honestly isn't.
You have just been affected by Sup Forums's ''culture'' of pandering to their favorite girl of their respective series.

>muh genuine

>The prose is generally better than most LNs, Watari is a "show, don't tell" kind of writer
I snorted loudly when I read this.

You're delusional

Not him, but while maybe smthat user didn't word it correctly it is true in the sense that Watari never flat out directly tells you anything. Instead all of it is implied or can be deduced from looking at various different things.

Doesn't Another kinda prove that Yui isn't going to win? Otherwise what was the point of writing it.

That when Hachiman ends up with Yui, he doesn't love her. And that Yukino is a faithful friend towards Yui in the event that Yukino doesn't end up with Hachiman.

Because it feels more like a novel than a LN which is amazing coming from an amateur writter.
It's a realistic world with relatively realistic characters that go through mundane things that have consequences, compare that with Haganai or Classroom
of the Elite or even Oreimo.
Also Hachiman's comentaries are really fun. .feel made season 2 Hachiman look way too sad all the time for drama purposes, the books can achieve the drama but retain the funny comentaries on his inner dialogues.

If it was realistic 8man would have fucked Yui's brains out by now. We can only conclude that he's gay now if it is in fact realistic.

Or if his motives is for him to save his virginity for Yukino.

>I want genuinely good discussion
Then why are you reading harem LN trash?

I hate that some people who happened to not be right on a few predictions will get mocked and crucified when the volume comes out. I would like civility above all else. Most people's predictions will be wrong so we should all agree to be humble and respectful when it comes out.

>yuipollfag trying to do damage control

What the fuck are you even doing in this thread you retard?

This is not a harem you retard.
A love rivalry between two girls is not considered a harem.
You could call it a harem if Kawasaki actually made it obvious of her hidden feelings and that Iroha actually jumped on the harem.

She hasn't given up even though she knows she won't win. Does it make it worse or better?

She won't want that a week afterwards. She has already proven she isn't some Chad orbiter and likes a person beyond superficial bullshit. Yui isn't going to win so why shit on her?

>A love rivalry between two girls is not considered a harem.
The story makes it pretty clear that there are AT LEAST 3 people you mentally deranged retard. Still refusing to accept this is utterly delusional.

Every fucking girl and boy is in love with him. It is played as a joke for most of them but that doesn't make it any less harem.

I imagined laughing neckbeard.png reading this

It just makes sense for her. Despite all that being in love with Hikky she still hasn't given up her position in the class and rather hangs out with tobe, hayama and the girls than him.

Yui and ... and ...

Not seeing the three or the two.

This, Yui is a nice girl and wouldn't be such a bad person as to get obsessed. She will win most likely but even if she doesn't she will be happy.

The neckbeard is the one praising the """"""prose"""""" from a light novel.

>tfw Yuifag but it's obvious she won't win

jdimsa

the publishers can no longer hold back the fabled harem end

Like so often, the Author will pussy out and it will be fucking nothing. The End.

I agree, I just imagined this being you, snorting, and saying "fucking plebs" while grasping your belly

>It just makes sense for her.
How does it? I don't see it since she has had every opportunity to turn into that ind of girl but stayed dedicated to 8man. Volume 7.5 confirms she doesn't like being around guys who are interested in her.

>she still hasn't given up her position in the class
Why should she?

>rather hangs out with tobe, hayama and the girls than him.
She takes every opportunity she can to be with him alone. In groups she doesn't want to break the dynamic. She openly clings to him in volume 7 and 9. She openly roots for him in the marathon.

Yukino and Yui is the only ones that has tried to pursue him.
Iroha only wants to use him as her tool
Kawazaki is too bland to get involved
Hayama is too much of a chad to get involved
Saika's involvment is meant as a gag
Sensei is probably endgame if it ends with loner end.

There is more than one person who made predictions. There is more than one person who wants civility.

>Yukino and Yui is the only ones that has tried to pursue him.
Yukino hasn't done shit. Saki has done more if you really look at it.
>Saika's involvment is meant as a gag
Comedy harem is still harem.

>Doesn't even have faith in his own waifu
I am a Yukinofag, but honestly Yui deserves better followers then this.

>12 episode
>Literally tried to say ''Do you want some of my chocolates Hikigaya-Kun

>hate on Yuipollfag for his dedication
>shits on people who lost hope

And they'll end up the same.

Actually he not doing that makes sense, first because of his insecurities and then because he really doesn't like her and doesn't want to ruin the club atmosphere and their friendship for just a quick wet of the tip.
What makes no sense is Yui still only liking him after 2 years.

>>Literally tried to say ''Do you want some of my chocolates Hikigaya-Kun
And?
You said Kawasaki is too bland to get involved.
She did the same thing and gave him chocolates under a pretense. Same with Orimoto.

It's not unrealistic. Some people just can't handle attractive women even if they came on to them due to their insecurities.

I worded that wrong because english tricky.
I meant Yui only liking him as in not liking anyone else too.

Don't bother. Yukinofags take one red herring as an expression of eternal love while forgetting almost 11 volumes of development.

We don't know that. We don't know what was in her bag.

Helll, she might be misinterpreting her feelings. Once she realizes that she only liked him because he helped her she won't bother him about it. What she feels for him isn't genuine.

But she also swallows her feelings, making things feel kinda off.

Irohasu!

no no no no no
Don't you fucking dare agree with me Yuipollfag.
I am just saying this is technically a harem. Don't even think for a second I am shitting on any of the girls
You waste of a human

Alright if we go by both the LN and Anime then it is established that Kawasaki has a crush on him, because of his great brotherly skills and his kind heart.
But Orimoto just wants to make up for destroying his mental state.

>we don't know that
Fuck off and die we can never have good discussions with you here.
Seriously go away.

>Alright if we go by both the LN and Anime then it is established that Kawasaki has a crush on him, because of his great brotherly skills and his kind heart.
Also he kinda told her he loved her.

I sure hope she actually gives those chocolates to him without any bullshit surrounding the message behind it.

>siding with yuipollfag
That's rough man.

Yukino didn't like 8man in ANOTHER. Stop listening to Yukinofag lies.

She was interested in him at the beginning of year 2 but only feel for him in vol 5.

It isn't though.

>established that Kawasaki has a crush on him,
Nope. She was just surprised females liked him enough to suggest giving him chocolate. Yukino was in the same boat.

I still hope for that 8man get isekaied or something

>literally MASSIVE amounts of symbolism that show how compatible the two are.
>Its just obligation and nothing more.

I know everyone has their favorite girl they wanna root for, but come the fuck on. How much do people have to convince themselves of this despite everything to contrary.

For she of all people thst will be really hard.
At least 8man has had Komachi to practice being nice to people and giving gifts and smiling and shit, Yukino has had nothing since she fought with Hayama and Haruno in elementary.

>She was just surprised females liked him enough to suggest giving him chocolate

Yuifags are truly back.
The waifuwars has begun I see.

As a joke. She knew it.

We don't know what they are or what she meant. Romance choco doesn't fit the story.

He was. He didn't survive that car crash and transported into a world were everyone loves him
He is just too autistic.

>The waifuwars has begun I see.

They never ended.

>Be 8man
>Get isekaied
>In the new world Yui and Yukino is still the main lead.
>The ride never stops

Holy shit will they pull a Captain Tsubasa in the final chapter?
GOAT

We know Yukino has a dependency problem. We know she has lingering feelings for Hayama. The cover implies she is making a hard choice. She realizes that what she wants and 8man aren't compatible.

He posts this shit in every thread.
Just ignore him.

Does no one remember the penguin symbolism present between the two of them? Does no one remember Pan-san? Does no one remember that 8man prefers cats over dogs?

That stuff along with the color symbolism along with Yukino's character song all lead to her having feelings for 8man. She's the obvious endgame, but it could still be a "they grow up as better people" ending.

is this jacob's ladder?

>We know she has lingering feelings for Hayama.
Do we? How so?

>The cover implies she is making a hard choice
I know no one agrees with me but both covers look like the two are waiting for the person they are facing to say something. Neither is expecting something good but there is still hope on their faces, Yukino moreso.

Nigga, it's Yuipollfag. Don't interact with him.

We don't. He just needs her to so Yui can win.

Ignore him user. She settled her beef with Hayama on volume 10. She forgave him for the most part. Zero romantic implications for the present.