To any libshits who may be lurking this board. I want you to read this very carefully

To any libshits who may be lurking this board. I want you to read this very carefully.

FROM. MY. COLD. DEAD. HANDS.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/e2FFY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dassa purdy gun son

>nothing edgy engraved on dust cover
the little red dot thing on the scope is cool

Thanks

very nice. I hate being in leafistan.

>putting gucci stickers on your m5e1
>treating your rifle like a its a hippy's car or guitar case

I would show you my tour case which my dad gave me 15 years ago, but it's kind of a pain in the ass to dig out. It's got lots of neat stickers on it

Let's be real burger.

The only people who want to hang onto those toys are dying crippled boomers. The new generation has had enough of the NRA's crap and sees no need to have guns nor do they see why anyone else should have access to weapons of war. They are happy to surrender their rights to the government if it means saving the lives of Children. Don't you care about the children?

After every shooting. After every protest. Another regulation. Another corner of the constitution quietly ripped away. Sure, there'll be some old farts who will cling onto their guns with what's left of their lives. But once they pass their weapons will fall back into the safe hands of the government.

There WILL be a gun free America. Nobody needs to take them You will surrender them.

>Don't you care about the children?
I fucking hate kids. That said i dont want to see them hurt.

And I'm not a boomer, I'm 24

And.... ah shit I took the bait

How do you take away guns?
Oh with guns!!
I know a shit load of youth with guns so your quite wrong.

>faded American flag hat
Looking forward to revolting with you, brother

if thats what you spend your money on the jew have already won, kid

>buying firearms is playing into the zionist/globalist agenda

Guy I need a clear concise argument for why I should be allowed to have an AR-15 to my gf.

I've explained to her the following:

>banning AR-15s will do nothing to stop or prevent school shootings
>the current legal AR-15s are only available in semi-automatic
>It's the 2nd amendment of the bill of rights and shall not be infringed

She then says that I don't want to get rid of AR-15s because I just don't want to change America.

What do I say against that?

Actually taking away people’s guns wouldn’t be difficult. It would however be a great example of pointless legistelation based on feels.

Do you own the Improvised Munitions Handbook as well? If not, it’s a must have.

Is that an ak variant with .50 cal ammo :O

Implying I posted anything illegal

Noice

Just tell her that ar15 is legal in many/most european countries also.

Zionist globalists literally do own most of the gun manufacturers. Look up Cerberus capital finances for example.
Oops, does that not fit with your narrative? Did nobody tell you what to think about this fact? How confusing this must all be for you.
I love how all of you mindless parrots are so dearly invested in identity politics that you never stop to wonder who actually benefits from Americans spree killing, or how the cycle is used for marketing purposes every time.

How do you take away 300 million firearms?

I hope we never have to. But it looks unavoidable at this point brother, see you on the field.

God damn I can't even imagine how good it must feel to be american

SHALL
H
A
L
L

Just buy an AR15, your girlfriend will get over it and if she doesn't she's probably not worth dating.

>I don't want to get rid of AR-15s because I just don't want to change America.
America changed before the AR, and will change after. It is neither relevant nor a coincidence. When /noguns/ talk about the AR, part of my soul dies. They hear meadia bullshit and think the worst.

Where do I enlist in your militia?

>Make guns illegal
>Go around gathering them

99 % of people would hand them in if you threaten them with punishement.

You dont. Most cops wouldnt even attempt it. The military is ferociously progun. The answer is, IF it was attempted, youd have tens of thousands of dead cops and national guard and tanks rolling theough the white house the next day.

12 gauge shotgun

>commie flag on your backpack

This scares the liberals beyond belief. They will come back with that same copy pasta about laughing as drones and the military overpower anyone who tries to keep the guns, but underneath it all they know the truth. They know what will happen if they try. They will get war. Bloody war. War that will eliminate the liberal scum. They fear it. They dread it. They fantasize over guns being taken but in the end they know what would happen.

amazing

Look at the Jew pretending to not be a Jew

Are you stupid?

>To any libshits who may be lurking this board. I want you to read this very carefully.
>FROM. MY. COLD. DEAD. HANDS.
I'LL. BELIEVE. IT. WHEN. I. SEE. IT.

Lmao you are trippin son. That would be the end of the country as we know it right then and there

Could David Hogg be Freddy Highmore?

Kek this is true. I'm ready though, and honestly my guns are probably gonna end up used for hunting and small game than defense where I live.

I wondered how long it would take for a subhuman Canadian to say something stupid. Didn't take long at all

Try it then

SHALL

What evidence do you have that a revolt would start if the guns were taken away? You’re overestimating the average american.

>Leaf
If jews owned oven companies you wouldn't accuse hitler of playing into Zog shit. And if jews owning something makes it inherently evil to support I hope you never click on any mainstream news article.
>you have to read things to get your opinions
yeah, that is kind of how opinions work, you encounter information and develop your thoughts on the subject
Take care

>Ban assault stomachs

archive.is/e2FFY
Reported to the Feds

3% will fight back.

I WISH I could. Not because I actually want to impose super strict gun control at gunpoint, but just to prove to you that you're a peace-loving coward who is all talk.

>FROM. MY. COLD. DEAD. HANDS.
Okay. :^)

Nice setup.

Feds are goin down too. They let the shootings happen, and covered up evidence at every shooting. Believe me a bullet is a gift for what is coming for them. Rope for the Cowards.

I like how you edited out the lava lamp mostly this time

It's not that she won't let me have one. She just thinks they should be banned because mentally ill people shouldn't be allowed to have them.

Get a wood stock mini 14. They're ubannable and they troll gun grabbers who are afraid of pistol grips and black plastic.

Nice weapons man. You're gonna have a lot of fun when the kikes come knocking on your door

you are underestimating the average gun owner. Americas history is uniquely woven in with that of the gun. It is who we are no matter how butthurt zionist/marxists claim it to be not so. All it would take is for 10% of gun owners to actively revolt and 20% of the population to support them from the sidelines.

Half the people here are crypto-Jews and conservative Jews are useful allies of the right. It’s nothing more than varieties of European peoples.

>all women

or you could just get a gf that wants one. pic related, is my gf
>post her feet
no, i don't have any pics of her feet sorry

Does the mini 14 fire the same cartrife as the normal one?

>They're ubannable

Wishful thinking. Don't give the grabbers a single step; they want to ban them all.

Good luck finding a 500 dollar mini 14 though, bruv.

Very nice collection

I need some evidence for that. Many if not all gungrabs have succeeded perfectly, and if the american gun owners didn’t revolt because of the restrictions already in place, why would they revolt now?

How come nobody buys ar10?

3% actually

Yes, both in 5.56

not sure about that. there are a couple males, i think. i'm so confused. lol

good question, and I've been doing some research into that myself. it is a bigger caliber (7.62 vs 5.56) and that caliber is more rare. therefore, in a shtf scenario it will be harder to scavenge ammo and parts i guess

Which is plenty. Once a few commies start falling the rest will cower in fear. They don’t have guns remember

Probably because 556 is less expensive and more available. AR15 would be lighter than a loaded AR10 as well. Lot of reasons behind it.

More expensive, more expensive ammo.
AR's are the go to poorfag gun

>FROM. MY. FAT. COLD. DEAD. HANDS

and all i have is me knives, fuck this faggot shit

>clear and concise argument

The right of the people...

Doesn’t the normal m14 fire .306?

Don't feel bad, they did this. Raise transphobic kids.

rarer huh? 7.62 NATO, or 308 winchester is like, the second most modern hunting round, right behind 30-06. Same pill on both rounds, by the way, and I have cut about 1/2" off 30-06 and made several 308 rounds, just to see how it works- and they work great in both semi and bolt action. Same primer on both. Yeah, 7.62 NATO is not rare at all.

7.62x51 is anything but rare

M-14 does, yes. The Mini-14 is a commercial firearm for 5.56, they are different although they intentionally look similar

It's gonna be pigs who will come to claim it, not the weaklibs.
Go down in a blaze user!

Tapa ittes vitun vajukki

Wish in one hand, ozzie

Btw isn’t that smg semi auto by law? What’s the point?

There are a few things I’d change about America, but that would be in the direction of more rights and freedom, not less. Heroin and machine guns should be legal.

Hi reloader broski Pro tip 30-06 AP rounds aren't banned yet because there are no commercially available 30-06 pistols. You can pull them. I'm sure you know what I'm getting at.

Don't you have some Chinese dick to suck down there? You people are starting be as bad as Canadians

Hello FBI? I've found our next MK Ultra subject. Yes, his name is OP.

Machine guns yes, heroin NO.

>stickers on stock
Come on y u do dis man that's toolbag as hell.

Mini 14s are garbage though

If she needs to know reasons you need a new gf.

Normal what? You mean the same as the AR 15? Yes the Mini 14 shoots 5.56 the Mini 30 shoots 7.62x39.

I think 5.56 is kinda gay though because it's more expensive and smaller than 7.62x39. Also takes no skill.

Yeah it's semi. Because I can easily shoot it out to 100 yards, unlike 9mm pistols. And i can carry it in a holster as a sidearm to a "sniper" rifle.

Tell her we should just make murder and crime illegal.

Tell her you're a free man. If she wants a slave she can go fuck off and be with a slave