Zero sold over 50k

>Zero sold over 50k
>UBW sold over 30k
>meanwhile Aposhit got adapted by A-1 and is projected to sell at fucking 4k
What the fuck happened Sup Forums? It feels like Apocrypha anime is just a throwaway Fate to advertise FGO.
How much Extra anime will sell at this rate?

Well it's Shaft and Extra is actually liked

I tried Apo and dropped it at ep 2.
God, it was just so awful

I'm glad. I hope neo-TM fails, despite how futile that hope is since people are fucking retarded and keep feeding into mobage.

Prisma Illya only sells 7k and is practically its own franchise now.

Extra will sell a tons, I'm almost sure of that, Apo was already dead even before it started.

The problem is that Apocrap anime is an obvious pandering, so the quasi-intellectuals TM fans (80% of them) can no longer pretend that it possess any depth.

Merchandising is king.

They rake in the dosh with figure sales though.
Plus, the new movie exploded in popularity, making Kadokawa double the number of theaters.

>Prisma Illya won't be the worst selling Fate franchise anymore after Apoc airs

What a world.

At least Ufotable didn't sully their name by adapting Apocrypha.

Last Encore will perform far better than Apocrypha. It wont approach Zero and UBW levels, but it'll sit comfortably third.

I know that video game sales don't translate to anime sales, but the Extra Musuo sold a quarter of a million copies just in Japan alone. If only 10% of those Extra fans buy the BD's it'll be a huge success.

I think Extra will do better. People like Nero / Tama and the story is pretty fun.

Apo wishes it can reach Prisma, 46 episodes and a movie, backed by lots of merch.

So, which studio will they get to animate Fate/hollow Ataraxia?

Did you seriously expect anything else? Apocrypha anime is just advertising.

Why that cup drinking from another cup?

Since it's the FSN sequel, it'll probably be Ufotable.

Shame they've completely ran out of material to animate. We were on the Shiroboat too long. There's only 10 chapters of material. They're going to have to cruise on merchandise sales from the movie for a while. No way to strike whilst the iron's hot.

Are you sure you want to talk about how badly it sells when prisma sales are garbage?

Kuro alarm clock. Miyu alarm clock.

Then they'll have an OVA series that adapts the Prisma event in F/GO.

Random question but do you think Fate/extra will have Shiki or Arcueid in it?

Not if it's Extella/Zero.

Given that Tsukihime remake is basically left to rot highly unlikely...

It would be a shame if it didn't since that's such a fun part of the game.

>Prisma Illya only sells 7k
Uh, user drei averaged to 3,484.

That's EVERY fate work, idiot, not just fate/pedoshit

The one from Nasu's blog? I don't think it will just be a straight adaptation of that.

Isn't Apo Netflix so it doesn't really matter?

If we're going to compare shit then you have to compare the first showings of the series.

Prisma Illya S1 averaged 7k.

That and apoc only got green-lit because of grand order anyway.

>exploded in popularity
>didn't even rank in most watched movies rankings in Japan when every other Fate and KnK movie did

You pedophiles are really really overestimating its popularity. Illya alarm clock apk didn't even make it to 2k. It's just a few dedicated pedos who like Prisma and bought tons of merch.

Apocrypha is fucking shit anyway. One of the worst iterations of Fate that was only good for its waifubaiting and husbandobaiting --- which then again is the entire point of the franchise.

Prisma is completely different to other Fateshit tho and Prisma have an ongoing manga, 46 episodes of anime, 1 movie, and sold a fuckton of merchs.

Well, 3rei adaptation was awfull.

It wasn't available at many theaters

Aren't majority of nips, applefags?

If it is a proper Extra adaptation, then it has the chance to do well. Redman, Kotomine, Taiga, Sakura, Rin, Cu, Shiki, Arcueid and Shinji all make appearances.

If they throw in some of the Extella cast then we'd have Iskander, Artoria, Gil and Medusa to boost interest too. Aside from Kerry, Shiro and Ilya, pretty much every popular character is in EXTRA somehow.

say something nice about studio deen's adaptation

they did fate stay night

They introduced most of us to the series

The last episode was surprisingly well animated.

Apo is shit, complete insult to the franchise.
Even prilya is much better.

The soundtrack is good?

The Archer vs Berserker filler means that Archer got to exist as a person in the Fate route.

OVER EDGE

No one ever argued that Aposhit had any kind of depth, though.

This.

Apocrypha is literally just a montage of shallow spectacles and attractive characters in a Fate setting.

Opening song is good.

If Tsukihime got a remake it would end up worse than the original.

I want Narita to finish F/SF so that we get an anime adaptation that blows Zero out of the water. Something written by Baccano/Durarara! author is bound to have a lot of normie support, and Gil and Waver being there will attract even more people.

Honestly, it's pretty decent. Despite low production value I had fun watching it.

>normie
Fucking hell, user.
Don't use that word on here.

The opening songs are better than uforable's.

You forgot to mention that Ufo cucked Apocrypha for TouRanbu and it's also airing this season alongside Aposhit.

Cups drinking from other cups is basically the main premise of her anime.

I doubt there's much audience competition between Nasuverse and fujoshit.

Apocrypha is the most normalfaggy Fate anime there is also the worst.

Even if it's animated by Ufo, it still won't save Apo, just take a look at the recent anime made by Ufo: toz, god eater and tourabu, all of them are underperforming

I'm not sure I could handle a Tsukihime remake without Matsuki Miyu as Hisui but I guess they'll just use Kakazu Yumi instead.

Going into last encore, will I need much knowledge of other Fate/Extra stuff? I've played a couple of hours of Fate/Extra with Caster and plan to finish that eventually, is there anything else I should do before going into the anime when it airs?

It's an adaptation, so you'll need none of it is my bet. Finish Extra anyway because a lot of stuff is guaranteed to not make it into Last Encore.

We don't know anything about Last Encore except that it's by SHAFT and features Nero and Hakuno (with small appearance by Hakunon.)

If Red Saber didn't appeal to you when you played Extra, then you might not care for Last Encore. Seems like Nero's show.

No one likes Apo, not even nips with their usual shit taste.

>what is FGO

>normie
Wrong board dipshit.
Besides, narita doesn't have as much pull with normalfags as you think, as his works haven't really found popularity outside of anime communities. Could do decent in blu ray sales though.

>Fantastic OST
>Perfect voice cast
>Great OP/EDs
>Created the current Saberfag epidemic
>Berserker vs Archer was a good idea and spawned the GAR meme
>Shoehorning all those scenes from UBW gave more screentime to many neglected characters in Fate

>Created the current Saberfag epidemic
Takeuchi was the patient zero, though.

Are Aoko and Dirty red going to be in Extra?

I don't fucking want more normalfag support, I want more VNs with the production quality of mahoyo in an urban fantasy setting with cool lore. You can't get that if you pander to mindless normals with more DUDE SERVANTS FIGHTING LMAO

I actually like that it pulls some stuff over from HF and UBW, it makes the fate route seem less isolated.

Also adding in the archer vs berserker stuff was a great idea.

They are just gonna be glorified extras even if they are in.

That's fine

> Illya alarm clock apk didn't even make it to 2k

It was also like $12 baseline, and $20 with all DLC, when most mobile apps are between 99c and $1.99. The app itself was also poorly made, its pretty laggy and when the alarm ring it lags your phone.

What phone were you using? I've been waking up with that app ever since it came out and never once has it lagged for me.

>2000 Prismafags are retarded enough to buy a shitty 20$ alarm clock

SF will probably sell the least but be one of the best

>buying people's fanfics

The main series, as bad as it is, is still far superior to all the fucking cash grab spin-offs, especially Apocrap.

It just needs to be advertised correctly. Throw some Gil, Waver, Enkidu and Alcides in the PV's, hire Ufotable again and make it clear that the author has written Drrrr and Baccano. There, you sold at least 40k BD's

>be me
>beg dad to let me take part in the grail wars
>get assigned a total shitter of a servant
>not properly magic trained so have no choice but to drain people's mana to replenish her
>find out your childhood friend is also a master
>ask him to team up
>he says no
>find out girl in your class is also a master
>ask her to team up
>she says no
>rider so weak she cant even hold her own against saber being wielded by the most useless master of all time
>run away
>get found out
>rider gets one-shot by saber
>run away
>get murdered in cold blood by a little girl
>your childhood friend then basically ignores your murder and lets the little girl live with him in fun happy harem house

is there anyone who had a harder life than shinji

>The main series, as bad as it is
You don't have to be so coy about things you like.

How much did FSN 2006 and Turkeyhandle sell?

Hey, at least in UBW he gets to happily rape Sakura some more.

Does UBW deserve the hate?

>Shoehorning all those scenes from UBW gave more screentime to many neglected characters in Fate

explain

Redmi Note 3 on Lineage 14.1 (Pretty much stock Android Nougat). Snapdragon 650, 2gb of RAM, so mid tier spec. GO runs great on it without lag.

F/sn uses the HGW as a backdrop for the characters and themes, which nasu excels at. All the other fate spinoff are just DUDE SERVANTS FIGHTING LMAO, which is fun but not as memorable. There's a reason why Sup Forums has had fate threads like every day for the past 10 years.

Fate/Stay Night is different from the later spin offs of the concept because the everything in the story had a *purpose.*

The point of bringing in mythological heroes was to ask the question "What makes a Hero?" and tie it to Shirou's own character arc.

Even the magic in the story exists to advance the theme. It's not just there to look cool (though it *does*) but each character's magic abilities is also a reflection of their character and personality.

The anime? Sure, some of it is, if you treat it as it's own thing.
>Kirei dies like a bitch without any development
>Ilya dies like a bitch with minimal development
>True nature of the Grail War never being explained properly
>Saber being a background character for 70% of the story
It works much better in combination with Fate and HF rather than a separate entry.

some of it is justified*

2ch reactions to UfoUBW translated :

>Miura wasn't the guy for it. Now, if Sudou delivers a proper HF adaptation, I will rage to no fucking end.

>Fucking Miura hinted how Shirould could feel Archer's presence in ep3 and never used it again. The fucker forgot that Shirou found Rin in ep12 because he felt Archer.

>MIUUURAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHH

>I'm rewatching the UBW movie just because and I love how they added key lines for the viewer to understand better the plot. It makes me appreciate it even more now. UBW anime failed in this, Miura failed because he is a hack. If HF turns out to be a better product, I'll be mad as fuck. Fortunately Miura got kicked out HF directing. The guy is a hack.

>Nasu saying he didn't want UBW and F/Z to be treated as part of the same story because they are not, then Miura saying he wants it to be a Zero follow-up.

>Nasu wanted to add new scenes and change stuff, but Miura handled it badly and it felt disjointed. The HF manga is a great example of adding new stuff that makes sense to add.

>The problem was in general that they tried to please both sides and came out wrong. They should have gone with Nasu's idea of a Fate route over UBW but Miura is a stubborn bull and wanted his Rin pandering. They had a bad call about the chosen route, HF would have been better too, but it was stuck for now after they tried that incoherent and inconsistent UBW mess.

>The booklet has Nasu version of some pivotal episodes and is far better than what Miura came up about at the end. It's kind of a shame really.

>Look at HF manga. It simply adapts a route and it's done a fucking good job so far so nobody complains. It's also self contained.

It's okay. Prisma is for Type-Moonfags, who are also fatefags, who are also Illyafags, who are also lolicons, who are also mahou shoujofags, who are also yurifags. The franchise is very niche but has a dedicate fanbase.
Apo, on the other hand, is for the same audience as UBW.

>Rin vs Shirou
>Shirou/Rin vs Kuzuki/Caster
>the entire Caster arc
None of these existed in the original Fate route. The last one was anime original, but those are the ones off the top of my head.

I doubt it, Strange Fake is always at top 5 in LN rankings everytime a new volume is released.
SF even gets rank 1 sometimes.

>The problem is that Apocrap anime is an obvious pandering

So like everything Fate made in the last 5 years?

Why was Zero so good?

Because Kiritsugu is an infinitely better character than Emiya?

Winter Forest after Berserker's defeat to caliburn.

Yeah and much more people on 2ch prised UBW and Miura.

Does Tsukihime deserve to be forgotten?

>Fate/apocrypha
More like Fate/flopcryha
They should fire the entire team of that garbage, fucking incompetent piece of shit