Wh*tes are subhuman

Name a race responsible for even 10% of the tortures and mass murdered commited by wh*tes.

Other urls found in this thread:

rhodesia.me.uk/MzilikaziTownship.htm
rhodesia.me.uk/NewEnvironment.htm
rhodesia.me.uk/AfricanLife.htm
rhodesia.me.uk/ChallengeAchievement.htm
rhodesia.me.uk/APeoplesProgress.htm
rhodesia.me.uk/WORK.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What is Uganda machete holocaust

yeah, and we are gonna do it all again. tick fucking tock black0id

arabs
chinese
mongols
blacks against the native african Xhosa and pygmies
So basically everybody

You're not human unless you're white.

Go away Mehmet

lol jews are not white faggot

You're a stupid history ignorant nigger, shut the fuck up boy

Perhaps you'd prefer to be castrated by an arab master, Tyrone?

Unironically this

kill whitey

Keep dreaming subhuman, in 10 years China will crush the white race like the bugs you are. Your time is over. The white century has passed. This is the Chinese and African century now.

OP thinks the world is only 120 years old.
OP cant even history

The Chinese would enslave and exterminate you too dumb nigger

>non-European
>human
pick one.

Blacks. Arabs. Chinese.

White people stopped genocidibg long ago, meanwhile in Africa blacks are eating tribal blacks for good luck.

Without Europeans around, Chinese would probably farm Africans to make penis powder t.b.h.

Name a war waged by arabs, chinese, mongols, or blacks that killed even 10% of the people killed in WWI and WWII?

Wh*tes have killed tens of millions of other wh*tes, just in the past century.

imagine how annoying a chimping, work-shirking sheboon is. now imagine how satisfying it would be to put it in its place

Kek, who will fall for this? Be less obvious, redhead

Waffles

Blacks? Chinese? Mexican? Any ethnic group that follows Islam? Take your pick you uncivilized cannibal rapemonkey

People estimate that the Mongols killed literally 5% of the world's population. The Taiping Rebellion (China) killed 20-30 million people.

Looks like those kids need a hand.

Wh*tes love building beautiful things almost as much as they love destroying them. This is what that city looked like after wh*tes did the thing wh*tes have done for millenia - massacre, rape, torture, and slaughter.

The ability to kill efficiently is one of the most important traits of a master race. The only problem with the European war machine is that we too often direct it at ourselves rather than at the primitive protohumans which still inhabit much of the planet.

Fellow blacks were chopping off limbs under white orders which probably never specifically mentioned hand chopping

Blacks, arabs, asians, latinos?

Last time a turk came to us for the purpose to attack,he got sodomized by a club

fuck up black cunt

Nigger please! The Chinks are gonna start genociding the Africans when it becomes more expedient to do so that play nice and give gibs.

>Shows picture of children who were mutilated by niggers.

Name one race responsible for 10% of inventions made by whites. Its only nature that the race which brings the greatest good also brings the greatest bad

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

>he thinks chinks aren't going to genocide all blacks to take over Africa's recources

Your kind only did not kill more people because you were running around with wood sticks until a few generations ago.

The shit that blows my mind is that it’s estimated that there are over 30 MILLION people enslaved today. Where is all the global outrage? People cry about shit that happened a century and a half ago but are strangely silent about the atrocities happening today.

>The only problem with the European war machine is that we too often direct it at ourselves rather than at the primitive protohumans which still inhabit much of the planet.
You are the primitive protohumans. You can't stop massacring each other, not to mention actual humans (non-whites). Western "civilization" right now is bombing 8 different countries. The wh*te race is uncontrollable. You have to be restrained, for your own sake, so you don't kill another 30 million of your own like you did twice in the past century.

Never knew thunderbolts were so dainty.

Chairman Mao beat the high score and wasn’t even fighting another country. Stalin was all hold my beer senpai.

>The Chinks are gonna start genociding the Africans when it becomes more expedient to do so that play nice and give gibs.
Chinks are human, so they have no innate desire to massacre, genocide, and torture like wh*tes do. I only know one Asian school shooter, the VA tech guy. Every other school shooter is 100% wh*te. Wh*tes can't control their urges to constantly rape, torture, and murder.

China is building in Africa hospitals, schools, and infrastructure. The only thing wh*tes did in Africa was rape the women and steal the natural resources.

>Chinks are human, so they have no innate desire to massacre, genocide, and torture like wh*tes do

kek, looks like the mass killing from Mao were the humane way to go.

Arabs and Chinese will sell niggers to each other. A subhuman kind that can only achive civilization with the help of whites.

There was no slavery in Libya until western "civilization" came in to do what it always has done - massacre, rape, destroy, and steal that which rightfully belongs to other races. Now Libya has slavery. Before it didn't.

>says the Turk
Ironic, also serbs committed far more crimes in Yugoslav wars than any other sides combined

>Chinks are human
I see you’re a newfag so I recommend sticking around to lurk some of the Chinese hate threads we have around here a few times a day. Might change your mind a little my white buddy posting on his blm meme flag.

>muh bombing
I wouldn't worry too much about that. The European reliance on aerial bombing is just a sign of our current poor civilizational state. If our civilization was healthy, we would be sending out genocidal settler expeditions not harmless aircraft sorties.

>Mao Zedong killing over 100 million chinese
Check

depends on your definition of slavery
up to 2-3 billion if you count indirect debt slavery

Yeah, nah. Chinks are building hospitals because they see it as an investment in their property. Their property being the niggers living there.

mongols turks .....
whoever has the power will use it ,and remenber that were european who free you too so im proud of a warrior people that defeat anothers warrior and then let the loser life
long to the live the western world

even posting here is hard for most niggers.
go back to twitter Oliver Willis.

Africans did I win.

Asians.
/thread

Europeans also owned the people and land as property. But because wh*tes are subhuman, they never even considered helping the local population improve its situation. They just wanted to rape the local women, slaughter random people for fun, and steal resources for profit.

>"Western Civilization"
>posts a picture of nigglets in Africa
>posts a picture of how niggers treat their own in Africa all the time.
you have to go back
SAGE

like all the warrior has done ,because your are weak subhuman doent mean you are a good person only people with power can say that

wrong

Whites wage wars against one other over ideologies. You start life-long wars when the neighboring tribe says hoog-booga god has a bigger dick then their wooga-booga god.

Arabs

>Chinks are human
honestly made me laugh BLM larper

>moving the goalposts

Chinese got white people beat.

Killing muslims is a crime

wew lad

>. A subhuman kind that can only achive civilization with the help of whites.
>flag

How the City of Bulawayo cares for its African Population
rhodesia.me.uk/MzilikaziTownship.htm

Yeah I’m mixed on this as the vast majority asked to go into fiscal debt. I’d be living in a RV if I hadn’t taken out a mortgage. But that’s my only debt. Paid for college with cash made mowing lawns in the summer and part time computer repair during the school year. Have a credit card that gets paid off every month to maintain credit and get airline miles. Living within your means isn’t that hard and should be a focus class in high school imo

The Chinese

Fuck off Turk Roach nigger

>default debt

Space Lizards. Space Lizards are worse.

The New Environment
A remarkable transformation in life for Rhodesia's urban Africans.
rhodesia.me.uk/NewEnvironment.htm

whatever we do... we do it best

African Life in Rhodesia - 1972
by Lawrence CHAZA
rhodesia.me.uk/AfricanLife.htm

>niggers in Africa eating shit spreading aids and bathing in cow piss, killing and raping each other all the time
>niggers in USA shooting each other all the time over pairs of shoes
>Chinks driving around in organ harvesting buses abducting undesirables and peaceful fringe religious groups, running over the heads of babies with trucks when the peasants go over their child limit
>Indians swimming around in toxic sludge and shitting in streets daily
>I-I-It's white who are the subhumans, you are so uncivilized and can't stop slaughtering each other
This is why niggers can never be successful. The raccoons in my backyard are smarter than your kind.

just saying those 30 million you mentioned are also "debt slaves"
except in their case it's not "go work your job of choice and pay me back with interest"
it's some indian saying to another indian "go plant my field to pay debt"

Elias?

A DECADE OF CHALLENGE AND ACHIEVEMENT THE STORY BEHIND THE
COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT SECTION (WOMEN) OF THE MINISTRY OF INTERNAL AFFAIRS

rhodesia.me.uk/ChallengeAchievement.htm
OF RHODESIA

Defending white people on the internet don't give you white points. Everyone see at your flag and still think you are a nigger monkey

>what is Rwanda

no
tariq

Your whole damn continent been mass murdering each other for thousands of years. Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit. If it wasn’t for whites you would still be making clicking sounds while eating dirt cookies.

I imagine myself in Europe, leading my Platoon. Our mission is to stop wh*Te dogs from advancing. We mow down wh*Te dogs but they keep coming. I shoot wh*Te dogs but I run out of ammo so I draw my sword and begin slaughtering wh*Tes, since wh*Tes are way more psychially inferior to me, I slay them by dozens. Then I get shot, but I didn’t fall, I kept fighting. Then shot again and again. wh*Tes were shooting me from a distance like the cowards they are. I lie down, facing up to sky and I see KARA BOĞA (Tengri) smiling at me, I smile back… Then I woke up, in africa, my homeland. My BLACK brethen gave me a warm welcome to heaven. I finally made it, I finally made it into heaven..

Dont worry my pet nigger,first we chads of balkan that arent soyboys like the nord europeans will join together ,albanians,italians,spanish people,all balkan will exterminate every single nordic cuck,then after we kill them,we will easily kill every nigger and take all over the world,the world will crumble under the mediterranean blood.

That was in Rwanda you ignorant Aussie.

It's called hedge trimming bro. We're just earth gardeners.

lmfao tf did i just said

>white century
more like a two white milleniums at least, nigger

Rhodesia - Enlightened administration of African welfare
An 80 year progress report rhodesia.me.uk/APeoplesProgress.htm

stop hiding behind the memeflag whitey we all know you're larping

There are whites all across the world, kebab.

>nigger gets what he asked for x5
>nigger moves goal post to avoid responsibility
The dindu mentality is thick as molasses in your tar blood

You'll be begging for white supremacy when chinks take over Africa. They're not as nice as us.

Southern Rhodesia needs new settlers of British stock to help her develop.

Skill, a capacity for work and, incidently, a sense of adventure, are essential qualifications. Let us quote the present Prime Minister of Southern Rhodesia (Sir Godfrey Huggins) on this subject:

"Southern Rhodesia is no place for men and women without skill of either hand or brain, nor is it a place for people who expect to be molly-coddled through life. But for those who are independent and self-relient, prepared to stand solidly on their own two feet, it is a grand country. We believe that there will be development and expansion in all directions in Southern Rhodesia offering opportunities for more than our present limited European population, and for the man who is prepared to work and 'take a chance' there will be ample scope - so long as he bears in mind that, although we have many amenities, on the whole this country must be regarded as still in the pioneering stage."

rhodesia.me.uk/WORK.htm

>amerimutt history knowledge goes back only as far as the CNN and is as valid

Why this doesn't surprise me. You are 56% in every possible way, well done ogre. 500 years of Ottoman tyrannic rule and we are still whiter than you.

Yugoslav Wars are meaningless on this scale and Serbs are pretty damn tame when compared to other bloodthirsty parties in question, so pls, if you are so eager to suck Toni Blerims dick at least do it with a bit of class.

Also stop doubleposting you leftist shill, you're embarassing yourself.

It's simply human nature to have disdain for "people" 15 iq points below you. And pity for those 30 points below you.

Just look at how Jews treat whites compared to how they treat niggers.

African blacks.

Next question.

Yaeh, so whites in South Africa are black? By 2050 there will be as much blacks in Europe and Noth America as there here today.