These are the people telling you that you can't own guns

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bkt1vAX0MRM
youtube.com/watch?v=X5MMgnMIpG4
youtu.be/IYjjWPvL9j0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Damn this old fuck never shot a rifle, and worse, in usa the land of the gun?
I was 18 when i first shot a rifle and it was a FAMAS, a war fully automatic assault rifle 5.56.

> in usa the land of the gun?
meanwhile in yurope
youtube.com/watch?v=Bkt1vAX0MRM

Way to put your shoulder into it bud.

It's like watching that gorilla shoot the rifle off his cheek

The fucking guy looks like he's terrified the rifle's going to come to life like a magic sword and turn around and start killing everyone in the room.

look at the nose on the fucking zogbot, guess nobody told him it was supposed to be goyim dying.

With blanks at that. Grits his teeth pretending to shoot right wing children.

The 21 thing. Fucking idiotic. I'm 18 and a gun expert because I'm in the military. You really want to centralize power AWAY from the people power is supposed to come from?

It’s troll on CNN. It’s a set up from the gun shop owner to make CNN hosts look like total assholes. It’s working because non-gun fags see this guy barely able to control a gun. The same gun they claim that is so accurate and deadly.

Someone please post the Swedish one. You know the one.

youtube.com/watch?v=X5MMgnMIpG4

Journalists need to be exterminated.
And clearly it wouldn't be difficult in the slightest.

What if you must be able to bench ~180lbs to be able to own a gun? Fair?

Stop insisting that guy is Swedish.

What the fuck I was shooting 20 bores when I was 10 and SA80s when I was 14 and I live in 1984 nightmare world.
What a fucking pansy

I thought human-shaped targets were illegal?

I think there should really be a minimum weight lifting requirement

Only the top alphas of society should gain access to the most potent weapons. What is the common thread of every single spree killer? Its always a pussy beta. Not a single spree killer could pass the minimum bench requirement.

Swedepie detected

Disgusting swede.

>I'm 18 and a gun expert because I'm in the military.

You been doing this tough guy shit for a year now, right? That makes you an expert?

Thanks guys

Indeed, didn't realize I didn't have geographic location on.

The truth is still that he's not Swedish, regardless of how much you wish he is.

That was still amazes me. You are old enough for military but you can't walk up into a bar and order a fucking beer.
Gun expert, that is what they call people who went through basic in america?

Eat shit, you little mutt.

Pfffhahahaha

FULL semi-auto hahahahaa

youtu.be/IYjjWPvL9j0

Where do they get these ex-military anti-gun fags from holy fuck?

>18

I’ve been shooting rifles since I was 4. Go America.

Kek

>I'm 18 and a gun expert because I'm in the military.
Police and military are the most ignorant about guns. You don't know shit.

lmao wtf

tis pretty gud

Well, initially you could drink at 18 but couldn't vote until 21.

In some parts of the US you don't even have to show your ID if you are buying a gun from a private citizen.

At least he tried to use the sights.

it use to be 18 but too many drunk niggers and white trash crashing into shit then soccer moms with nothing better to do started MADD

>"REEEEE OUR KIDS ARE HAVING MORE FUN THAN US BAN ALCOHOL REEEE!"

What the fuck does full semi automatic even mean? Holy shit

Can someone tell me what this guys twitter is?

It means he's been hired to shill gun control.

What the fuck are you even rambling about lol?

How the fuck would your capacity to lift heavy load even has to do with adapting your grip to the recoil of the weapon you're using?

Also with that said, the idiot in OP pic probably tried to fight against the recoil which is why it look like it isn't precise, because when it comes to automatic weapon you mustn't fight back the recoil since the internal automatic reloading mechanism is most often than not made to use it one way and another, which in turn can cause misfire or failure for the cartridge to come out the chamber.

bam bam

Shall not be infringed under any circumstance you fucking cunt.

A six year old African kid can fire an AK all day and this guy cant handle AR15
The absolute state

>full semi-auto
lol this guy must have been an obama era general

Holy shit his toothpick arms could barely handle the recoil, and his “war face” had me peeing my pants. I laughed so hard. Can we please get a real man in there to show them how it’s fucking done.

Did he start crying at the end there?

At first I thought you were just /k/ memeing with the FAMAS thing but then I noticed the French flag and you weren't joking.

>"WEAPON OF WAR"
>"FULL SEMI AUTOMATIC"

fucking cnn and their propaganda

>the idiot in OP pic probably tried to fight against the recoil which is why it look like it isn't precise
look at him retard, he's leaning back so far the rifle is almost knocking him over

he's not even shouldering the fucking thing

pic related is a proper firing stance, look at it

Journalist ploy to make it sound like full-auto when it's not.

muh guns

No wonder niggers thrive in the US you all have the same mentality.

you have small hands and feet, probably a small cock too

Fukn kek

well, i'm apparently in the SAS then so that makes up for it

post more videos of weak soyim shooting heavy guns. its pretty kek worthy.

>"FULL SEMI AUTOMATIC"
I love this time line.

>the reporters look of confusion and blatant discomfort as he realizes he is completely out of his league

>all that twitching
>that scream at the end
I was raised by shitlibs and didn't fire a gun until last year. It was literally nothing. You just grasp it firmly, line up the sights, and squeeze the trigger and try to hit your target. Are those the manbabies pushing for total gun bans in all EU nations? What the fuck, I thought I had a sheltered childhood.

how does someone get that old and still look like a toddler?

wait, are you for realz a ninja? but you use guns? isn't that against ninja code?

looooooool, I nearly shot my friend this way as a kid. I'm left eye dominant like the ape here. I didn't know that as a chile. My friend and I had two bows, one arrow. We took turns shooting the arrow back and forth. Using the wrong eye to aim I nearly shot him. He had to jump out of the way. He jerked sideways and the arrow shot under his out flung arms near his belly.
>whoops.jpg

stem cells from aborted fetii.

>
how could he possibly have known??

Soy milk my friend... bathing in soy milk.

Projecting much?

>tfw never shot a gun, letalone rifle

the reporter looked disgusting--nipples protruding--in his blue shirt before that general. Very very disrespectful.

the KANG took the term cheek weld to literal.

>jew gun
>crucifixion of Christ

Holy shit can they not just leave the poor fucker alone

>Male at CNN

>bad case of chick lean

really throws the ol' brain muscles for a jog

Feels good man, shooting one changes people's outlook on them positive or negative, usually positive

I want it NOW

It's almost as if popular culture celebrates the weakest low T faggotry of unmanliness as possible. ive recenelty encountered too many soft men that can't even pull their own fish off the hook.

And these are the people who want to push us to Civil War?

No way i could get one, only illegaly i guess.
Legal process is pain in the ass and expensive.
How do you guys do it ?
Go in Walmart, buy AR, then proceed to the local shooting range and shoot all you want ?
Is it activity like playing pool or drinking coffee ?

why did the instructor allow him to hold and fire the gun in such a retarded manner?

Not walmart for ARs. we can go to big outdoors stores like Academy Sports+Outdoors, Bass Pro Shops, Cabelas, local small biz gun shop. We also privately sell them to each other on sites like armslist.com

Easy. Let the fucker look like a fool who obviously never shot a gun or problaby never see a gun in his whole life. Makes a powerful statement we already knew that these little bitch boys shouldn’t be able to say shit about guns. They need to stick to what they know, spreading disinformation, and Soy latè.

nazis watch out

Starting to think the lt. col purposfully botched the video lol

It should be mandatory for every man to watch this Webm. This and those lo-T Buzzfeed fags are prime examples of what the end goal of the degeneration of the Western man looks like.
>values are easily mislead and directed by appeal to emotion
>weak both physically and personality-wise
>frightened by the idea that the responsibility to take care of oneself and one's family is theirs to the point that they try to remove their ability to do so that responsibility can be completely thrown onto someone else (government, cops, ect.)
>defines self by what empty capitalistic consumerist garbage they fill their room with in the form of children's toy merchandise
This CNN propagandist is the "model male citizen" that they think you and your sons should be like.

>How do you guys do it ?
Machine your own lower. So long as it is for personal use, no one knows about it. All other parts are 100% legal to own and possess without restrictions.

Completely botched, or unintentionally stupid and uninformed. Either way he left huge openings for counter argument to the libs narrative...Full Semi Auto... that’s just god... General is Our Guy!

I have never met a single person who didn't like guns even more after shooting for the first time.

Can't wait until the next civil war starts

Who the actual fuck is that general? How does an Army general not know proper shooting stance?

The only good groups are Naval-Submariners, Marines, and AF.

>tfw 23 and grew up in a rural area yet never fired a gun
I feel like I’m missing out on one of life’s fundamental experiences but I don’t even know where to start. All the terminology and manufacturers/brands and caliber sizes and types just feels so overwhelming. Same deal with cars, I’ll never understand gearheads. Had a work truck growing up I was decent under the hood with but only because I had to be, not because it was overly interesting to me.

there is NOTHING WRONG with having a small cock

That's the reporter. The general is the guy behind him. I think he has more of the attitude of lets just get this over with.

No even the general has a shitty stance. He doesn't even bring the stock up to his shoulder. Plus, he says "full semi automatic." How does an Army general not know shit like that?

Just match the proper caliber to the proper gun not hard. Warning you can not just go over numbers alone. 50 Aoe is not the same as 50 BMG. If you match the proper number and it looks like it fits and does fit then you are good.

A basic handgun is a fine place to start. Learn how it functions, how to disassemble and clean it, how the mechanisms work, ect.

Because it's a CNN narrative being spewed out instead of factual reporting.

Because his job is not a front line one. He is not a rifleman. He should have a basic level of how combat maneuvers work in an infantry unit not necessarily perform them himself but even he is way beyond that. His job is to shape the big picture with what he has and make changes from there. It's all just logistics and personal management beyond a certain point.

>and in such small portions