Femanon here

Femanon here.

I know, shocking. With white births on the decline, and the powers at be committing mass genocide on whites through demographic replacement and other things, it's made me more worried than ever for the white race.

I want to get married to a white man and have a large family with him to help combat this but there's only one problem.

As a feminist, I just can't stand the misogyny and sexism coming from White men especially from the alt right.

White men all around the world need to denounce and condemn the white women hating yellow fever, incel and mgtow psychopaths terrorizing white women.

Instead of trying to do something about those who want us dead and erased, the Jewish controlled alt right movement: mainly asian sex tourists, homosexuals and semites - spend most of their time yelling at white women for not being “trad” enough and blaming them for the state of the world.

I’ve never been a part of the alt right and never wish to be associated with the androphilic Jewish controlled op sausage fest.

>Femanon here
Nobody cares about your gender politics. Just shitpost anonymously like the rest of us

weak bait, thot.

>I’ve never been a part of the alt right and never wish to be associated with the androphilic Jewish controlled op sausage fest.
No problem. I recommend going innawoods with a white husband and raising a family off the grid away from the JQ.

fpbp
/thread

checked

send bobs and vagene

tits or gtfo.

> femanon here
seasoned... tits or gtfo

TITS OR GTFO

>sage

But white women are whores who only fuck niggers

lol he's hiding his hand more today than yesterday.

Big, ugly man-hand.

That’s a man hand

Tits or GTFO roastie

>I have a bagina listen to me! :-)

>those hands
Pretty sure I’ve seen those posted on Sup Forums holding a switch controller

kys faggot

>tee hee Ima girl
>fuck y pipo lel

I'm a "femanon," and I'm here to tell you to fuck off. You ruin it for the rest of us. P.S. This is a slide thread.

Thick wrist, big fingers. lying chick who has a dick. FUCK YOU BITCH.

T. virgin dicklets who've never touched a women in their whole lives

yeah, it's so you can't see the male digit ratio that was so obvious last time he posted this

>women
What a miserable waste of carbon.

Homosexuality is the future. True love exists only between men. Women will never understand you. They will always only be things you keep around to put your dick in.

Bitch you can't compete with this
This sausagefarm is all up into yellow fever

You do realize these fringe groups we focus on so heavily in the media are nothing more then a vocal minority right? Even your own sect of ideological alliances (feminism) is a niche little segment of society who happens to be very vocal.

The majority of these movements get taken over by even louder, more unreasonable members, and thus you have extremism. After things typically reach the extreme, they are then mocked by their opponents, and made into a parody of their former selves. This is how ALL social movements are born, and die. They never last.

So, I ask you, why do you care about a fringe group of vocal idiots? The likes of which you would probably never encounter in your daily social life. Why do you think it represents daily society portrayed by white men? Do you believe that feminism is correctly portrayed by irrational SJWs? If not, then why would you assume the same for right-wing parties with misogyny?

You are letting an irrational fear get in the way of your ability to build a romantic relationship. I assume you're just using it as a scapegoat to avoid any long lasting meaningful relationship, as you resort to your ideologies to create some sort of check list your partner must fore fulfill in order to garner your attention for longer then a month.

>need to denounce and condemn the white women hating yellow fever, incel and mgtow psychopaths terrorizing white women.
Just ignore them like I do. They are pathetic trolls who want attention. Don't give them any. Focus on positive activities like promoting white identity.

cute trap hand

can you define white please, thanks.

youre a man with nails gtfo

wrong date too

Do you think all white men are sexist? Isn't that sexist?

A lot of right wing, even "alt right" wing people I have met aren't actually sexist. From what I've gathered they just acknowledge biologically men and women are different, and there is evidence to support that. Men are superior in some ways, women are superior in some ways. We're different, but equal, since we need each other to, you know, further the human race.

How are jews controlling Asian sex tourists?

tits and gtfo
also SAGE

Any white man who is really a yellow fever victim, incel or mgtow isn't going to marry you anyway, so what's the problem? I consider myself alt-right and I am none of those things.
It's just conservatism + race-realism, essentially. And of course being woke about the jews.

who cares what some alt right goblin monster child thinks about women?

what a faggot

>have girly hands
>paint nails
>femanon here

im sorry, whoever said HANDS OR GTFO

Post your cock

>lol I wear nail polish
>ima gurl

Fucking tranny gtfo
Sage

Post feet. Also, pic related.

>hand poster
Those are some brutish hands,are you a construction worker by any chance? plus red nails screams 'i'm a whore' specially on feet.

>feminist

t. Triggered faggot who went to the trouble of painting fingernails to troll idiots has been called out and now lashes out in pain.

first post bene post

You're a strong woman, I'd kiss your feet if I could.. could you post feet pictures? Anyways, alt right is a bunch of yellow cock loving faggots who are obsessed with an ethnostate but would leave their white wives for yellow pussy ina heart beat.

As a white male who bows down to women, I'd say we'd make perfect feminist sized babies for the world : )

HEY LOOK I HAVE A VAGENE
HEY THAT MEANS YOU SHOULD PAY ATTENTION BOYIM
Tits or gtfo you fucking slut

Show tits

fagbook

tranny detected

Man wrist
Man hands

Any faggot can paint their nails. Tits or gtfo.

No fuck off cock carousel whore, yellow fever is happening because YOU as white women are UNFAITHFUL, LYING, CHEATING, MANIPULATING WHORES.
You ruin people's lives, you shit all over people's feelings by sleeping around behind people's backs. White women are the WORST women, Asians are loyal, you can't put a price on loyalty

>painting your nails makes you a girl

>ring finger longer than index
That's a man baby!

SHE HAD MAN HANDS JERRY

Lol, are you even 18 years old? Reading what you have typed leads me to believe you live at home with a single parent. Your just below the poverty line, and are very angry with your situation.

>as a feminist
You really should consider killing yourself

ok serious answer now though, most of us probably dont meet your standards, your kind are extremely rare and afraid to speak out so who knows how many we miss.

Actual female here, red nails are skanky af. If it's not rose gold it's a trap.

be my gf

BEGONE THOT!

Fucking this, why is that I see females making threads in all boards and all they have to is is the fact that they're female?

You're not special, nobody gives a shit about you here, go back to posting on social media where you will get likes from greasy fat beta soyboys.

TITS OR GTFO

where are its titties, fucking waste of a thread

Just because you have red nails doesn’t make you a female you stupid fucking bitch vagina or gtfo

Don't listen to them, come to me. I have a nice job and above all I respect your kinds.
We will make cute mixed babies.

So much this

Far right is ultra feminist, and women are more racist than men. Unless you're an Anglophone. Then sucks to be you. Get a man from other country.

Thats a mans hand with painted nails

How many tame betas did you find here?

Nah, I've touched women before. Their index and ring fingers were all the same length or index was longer.

Tits or fuck off, time stamps don't change anything

>femanon
>posts nails as a proof
right

boipucci or gtfo

i'm a grill too *giggles*

>Woman doesn't realise she's the problem
Conservative men don't want politically minded women. I'm much happier with my simple "environmentalist" girlfriend who knows literally nothing about politics than some dog who will hound me about muh white race muh genetics muh politics
Plus you're probably a mutt and not worth breeding with

why do white women love indians? is it their unwordly pick up skills?

It's because women are now taught from birth that they have nothing to offer but their holes. It makes them susceptible to manipulation and open to prostitution.

This.

SAGE

>As a feminist
Drop dead slut

Fucking hell, never change India, never change.

>Painted nails
tits or an hero

If you set yourself above man, as you clearly do in merely claiming the feminist label, that's one thing you'll never have. Breeding stock, perhaps, but never a man.

Clearly, you're unaware of your role.

holy shit reading these replies, RIP OP you tried

>mgtow psychopaths terrorizing white women.
sure, men not chasing after you must be terrifying

youll get there

Gr8 b8 m8

>Femanon here.
Die in a fire.

Sage

>a few guys go mgtow
>like, not even enough to register as a percentage
>WHITE WOMEN TERRORIZED
Western women have so little to offer Western men now it's comical. What are you putting on your side of the table in our potential marriage? Does it in any way even begin to match up to what's on my side? If a Cambodian prositute can match or even exceed your offer, what does that say about it?

Tits or gtfo

>OP respectfully asks for end to misogyny, denouncement of the alt right etc if “she” is going to help the white race
>gib tits

>macintosh computer
Yup, it's a female alright.

do not overdo it, you're confusing Sup Forums with /r9k/. We don't hate the ladies, just Feminism.

Oh its you again, stop looking for attention whore, I'm so fucking sick of females, why did God need to create these vile creatures? For us to suffer more? REEEEEEE

>This
The most they have to offer is their virginity and they pretty much squander that before they're even 18

bitch lasagna