My wife keeps pushing me to take her to see Black Panther

My wife keeps pushing me to take her to see Black Panther.

I keep coming up with excuses why we can't. She is running out of patience. I'm going to have to tell her that I simply just don't want to go to a theater full of niggers

What's a good argument to tell her to not see this capeshit? she is so adamant she is going to see it, even threatening to go and see it alone and how it will permanently damage our relationship .

>What's a good argument to tell her to not see this capeshit
its capeshit, doesnt matter if its nigger capeshit or not, grow up and watch real film or do something more constructive with your time

Why are you married to someone like this.

Pirate it. At least she can see it and the jew goes without his shekels.

>being married

you poor soul

Take her to see it and shoot up the theatre

Tell her you'll take her to see Black Panther if she watches Triumph of the Will with you

copypasta, i've seen posts like this with different flags

>being single

Fuck off panthershill

FPBP

And by a leaf, no less

Just watch it in a more expensive theatre

Hello chang

>my wife keeps pushing me...
Stopped reading right there. Man the fuck up, tell her its capeshit and that you're not a fucking manchild. If she wants to watch melanin capeshit her only choices are Blade I and II.

OP, if you can't stand up to her for not wanting to see a shitty movie.....how are you gonna manage to have poker nights/etc in 15 years? Fuckin retard

My experience has been the opposite - the cheapest theater in town is all frugal white people, while the Regal Cinema with $25 tickets is full of darkies wearing expensive clothes they bought on a payment plan.

You’re wife is most likely fucking black dudes on the side. File for a divorce as soon as possible before you end up raising some black kid.

Well, fuck

I took my wife to see it because she wanted to. Niggers shrieking through the whole showing. One of them brought chicken and was handing it out to random chimps. I smiled the whole time, she was miserable. No red pill quite like reality

She literally may leave me if I won't let her to watch it.

I live in her house and feeds me, so if I fuck this up i'm out on the street

>My wife keeps pushing me to take her to see Black Panther.
Better be bait.

Just fucking deal with it. Seems she will pay for it. Just suck down some soda eat popcorn and watch the movie. Man the fuck up. Its capeshit 2 hrs of your time. Thats it. Take the movie for what it is and move on

>bait

Jesus christ did you marry a 15 year old? You are adults now you aren't SUPPOSED to watch movies for kids forever.
>watch jojo instead

The blacks in this area of town are extremely dangerous, so we're probobly going to be the only white couple there and we may get mugged / hustled.

It's a fucking movie. Treat your damn wife.

what a bitch

>OP is with a woman that craves BBC in tights so much that she will kick him out over not watching it
>OP doesn't have his own home
>OP can't afford his own food
99% convinced this is bait but if it's not just kys. Seriously, this is some of the cuckest shit I've ever read.

>What's a good argument to tell her to not see this capeshit

for starters, stop visiting a website aimed for teenagers and immature young adults. Then, have an adult conversation with your wife about what you like and what you don't. If you can't get into an agreement, find a new wife.

Leave now.

> t. larper

It's a good movie. All this board wants an ethnostate for them.

TELL HER YOU DON'T LIKE CAPESHIT MOVIES YOU FUCKING LEAF
HOW DUMB CAN YOU BE

I don't know, my wife actually exists, so I'll do things that she wants to do now and then because that is how relationships work.

I fucking WISH mine liked cape movies.

Pirate and chill

What part of Canada do you live in that you have to worry about a theater full of niggers? Just suck it up and go, then use it as leverage next time you want to do something she's not interested in. Marriage is about give and take faggot. Don't be so selfish.

>being a pussy avoiding "your wife"
You're obviously the bitch in the relationship.

They're all like that, you have to train a wife, and OP is a pussy avoiding the task.

Fuck you and fuck this stupid film

>Canada
I don't care
Be honest with your wife and tell her you hate niggers

Tell her Niggers carry Ebola and you don’t want to contract it. By being stuck in a theater room with them for an hour and thirty minutes.

Simple. Let her go there with her boyfriend Jamal.

Stay in your cuck shed playing vidya, she will get Tyrone to take her to based capeshit.

it was mediocre at best. just go ahead and see it to shut her up once she sees how lame it is. or she's a whore and will start burning coal after seeing it, it all depends on how beta you are

this, it's actually a pretty good movie.
the #BLM #fuckwhitey nigger is the bad guy, and it makes some very strong arguments against immigration.
but whatever you do don't pay to see it in theaters
don't go see movies in general
it's like you enjoy funding (((them)))

>What's a good argument to tell her to not see this capeshit?
Tell her you have to work late and get a hooker

Beat her up.

NO MEANS NO

>Live in a rich white neighborhood
>don’t have to worry about blacks in my theater

OP is a dirty white hick that lives in proverty with minorities

THIS. Just tell her that you really dot want your money going toward it and that if she really wants to see it you can download it and watch it together.

ORRRRRRR

TELL HER YOU WANT TO MARATHON THE MOVIE UNIVERSE TOGETHER. DOWNLOAD ALL THE MOVIES, AND MAKE IT AN ABSOLUTE SNUGGLEFEST.

>OP can't stomach one shitty cape movie
>his only escape is to watch them all.

If either option is too difficult I will take your wife to the movies and will even return her to you with her tank full, if you understand what I am saying.

this
take her to see the bladerunner

Capeshit is garbage. Unless she's actually in to comic book nonsense, she only wants to see it to virtue signal, and is deep into conditioning/programing.

Just go, Sup Forums makes too big of a deal about small shit like this.

Just go watch the movie you whiny fucking faggot.. you live in canada theee wouldnt be a movie theatre full of niggers in any situation...

thanks gas is expensive where I live

>What's a good argument to tell her to not see this capeshit? she is so adamant she is going to see it, even threatening to go and see it alone and how it will permanently damage our relationship .
You sound like a pussy.

Prob larping but hes pol.. you all took the bait cus ur like him

Just pirate it and watch it together. Hollywood Jews don’t get money and neither do the bl*cks

this, capeshit is juvenile brainlet soygoy le gobelin xx IQ entertainment for retarded americans made by jews. get some fucking standards m8

Just go and watch it you fucking leaf, it's a shit film but just laugh that all the darkies think it's revolutionary. Tell you'll go, only if you get to pick the next film.

Bad news kiddo,your wife like blacks.

if you let her go alone she might get blacked

Toronto

I'm afraid the film might convert her.

>Toronto
user, leave. I live innawoods and the 45 minute drive to work is well worth it

>excuses
beta cuck put her in her place

>marrying a capeshit fan

You reap what you sow user. Might as well book her vacation in the Congo right now.

This, and don’t let her talk to her “friends” unless they are also properly trained.

How do you get high speed internet innawoods?

The thing is, she literally admitted she doesn't like superhero movies and this would be her first

It was a decent action flick. Killmonger was and Andy Serkis were the best part.

>high speed internet innawoods?
xplornet, a bit pricey but it is better than bell

>simply just don't want to go to a theater full of niggers
Just say that. Fuck niggers.

>permanently damage our relationship .

If that turd of a movie permanently damages your relationship, maybe it means that your relationship is shit.
If she is so wet to see a bunch of muscular chimps chimping out in a fuckin movie screen, imagine the fantasies that go in her head.
Sooner or later she will cuck you.
Run while you still can.
Leaf woman are total garbage anyway...

You have to fight SJW fire with SJW fire.

Tell her that Hollywood is infested with rapists and since she’s probably heard of the metoo mention that buying tickets to see this movie is funding sexual abuse

Just go watch it faggot

Hologram waifu: I'm so happy when I'm with you.
you, user: You don't have to say that.
her: I know

I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE

>Tell her that Hollywood is infested with rapists and since she’s probably heard of the metoo mention that buying tickets to see this movie is funding sexual abuse

This so much. Just pretend like you don't want to watch any movies at all.

Tell her you don't want to see that, Disney, bull shit, cgi kikery.

look at the big bad racist who is afraid of his own wife

pathetic

>how [not seeing a movie] will permanently damage our relationship
Getting married...Not even once

Thought this might be bait, but then I saw the flag, now I’m not sure.

Don't you have any high end theaters in your city? The niggers probably won't go there

The propaganda for this movie is unreal, people who I remember hearing say they didn't like superhero movies are all voluntarily shilling for it.

I saw it, not gonna lie it was kinda good, lot of redpills in there surprisingly, just from the black perspective as opposed to a white one. There were some parts of the movie that were fucking stupid though. Being surrounded by roudy niggers didnt help either.

You live in Canada, there's like 10 black people in your whole country. Just see a movie so your wife has something new to think about while shes having to fuck your disgusting body

Look her in the eye and directly ask "Are you fucking niggers? I'm going to hear a yes or a no from you and if I hear one syllable other than either one of those two words, you are getting an INSTANT backhand."

>raise hand and wait for answer

ignore shills

Wow you know what he might have a disgusting body but at least he's not RUDE

KYS

> there's like 10 black people in your whole country.

You're severely deluded if you believe this.

Go visit the GTA

Her ex was half black, and she said she had a bad experience so I doubt if she will go back

Just wait a little longer, download it, cook her a nice dinner buy a bottle of wine and bam your golden

Be honest and tel her the truth like a real man. Say it: "eeeerr I need to buy a pack of zigaretts." And he vanished...
Questions like: "Huh, b-but you are no smoker?"
Anwere like a pro: "Fuck you niggerloving piece of shit!"

>her ex was half black
>half black
1) no such thing. One drop.
2) kys
3) literally kys you married a whore

Say you'd prefer to save it to watch at home with her.
It's coming out in may. Say you'll make a day of it, order food, get cozy etc.
It'll be a nice thing to look forward to.

just say you dont like marvel movies

He sexually abused her, and views me as her 'father figure' in her own words.

I truly believe she trusts me and is loyal, despite always bringing up her past "experiences" with her ex.

She already knows I don't, but she will say that she wants to see it since it got good ratings

don't worry, ignore her. it's not like Tyrone is on the backburner waiting to take her anyway.

It has little to no connection to the wider MCU besides Bucky at the very end of the movie for like 3 seconds.

It glorifies the CIA

It promotes race war, take your pick

There are better marvel products that handle obscure/lesser known plotlines anyways.

tell her you dont want to give mysogynists like weinstein money and that it would be unethical to pay even a cent to those in hollywood after those revelation. alternatively be more redpilled and say you refuse to give those pedophile jews shekels for viewing their degenerate propaganda and that you cant bring it over you to betray those values and support pedos and rapists

I did not know real fake movies existed

>stop liking what i dont like