ITT: Quotes you live by

Not your fucking blog, Narutard.

bitch i make my own quotes

It's one of those quotes that sound really smart when you read them first but fall apart the moment you give the a bit of thought

More.

How so?

It makes plenty of sense, though.
There are of course, exceptions to the quote (quite a lot in this case), but in general it's fairly accurate.

>implying you need to look good to be liked

there is a reason Zero is the only good fate

I don't want to go full /r9k/ on this thread, but that quote is basically normalfag logic. Because they were taught that looks are everything they try their hardest to look the best they can and expect others to do the same to validate this. They can't even start to imagine there are other standards to people. It's tunnel vision really.

>They can't even start to imagine there are other standards to people.
Looking like shit shows you don't have the willpower to make yourself look good. Someone without a will isn't human.
You're a literal robot with a scant few good points about you that you blame other people for not noticing.
>but fall apart the moment you give the a bit of thought
obviously a bit of thought is all you're capable of

People are 90% talk. The fact is, if they say dumb shit on the outside, they're usually a dumb shit on the inside. Someone who wants to be liked, but doesn't try to think before they speak, is just self-centered.

Normalfags are the norm, though, especially in developed countries. You do need to follow their rules if you want to communicate with them. If you're satisfied with the small group you're a part of, that's one thing, but for most normalfags that to know more people and to have more friends that quotes is perfectly accurate.
If anything, your argument evokes SJW vibes; it reminds me of people defending being obese and other similar unhealthy things. You may not like it now, but you gotta look presentable. Even if you're poor you could at least try - people will see that.
Not to mention that if you want to become something big (e.g. a politician or another high-ranked job), you've gotta have some people skills.
Normalfags in Bulgaria (where I'm from) do exist, but they're not as vapid as the ones from the rich, developed countries.

True willpower is wasted on something superficial and vain like 'looking good'.

Trying hard to look like everyone else in order to be likeable is no less robotic than being a below average looking shitter. In fact it's even worse since mall '/fa/' drones usually feel superior to your usual hoodie wearing Sup Forumsutist because of the few bucks they spent at H&M.

You don't but if you don't got the personality that people like and you look like shit, changes are you are alone.

Not that user but what about those just born ugly? What about those in some accident? What about those with serious illnesses? There are things getting a cosmic surgery won't fix, and not everyone even has money. Not to mention all those people who do not even consider looks important, honestly I think while maybe retarded that choosing to live as fuck ugly takes much more willpower. Your logic is flawed and somehow makes you seem like a self-centered manchild forcing the world to follow your ridicilous and out of touch criteria.

>makes you seem like a self-centered manchild
is this your first day here?

Not true. I try to take care of myself and look as good as possible. I still look like shit on the outside

>this thread

literally this. based

>looking good is all fashion
Hey, the quote was right. You're scum.
>What about [insert convenient excuse]
Yeah they won't look good, they won't attract a mate, they won't breed, and they won't proliferate their ugliness, stupidity, or illness. That's not my "ridiculous and out of touch criteria", that's life itself.
The difference is between the people who just accept that and the people who fight against it. The latter have a chance because they're demonstrating perseverance, another valuable trait.
It's not hard to guess which group you're in.

seriously, both of you:

did you steal these post from an archive of elliot rodger rants?

There's an archive of elliot rodger rants?

Oh you have no idea. The level of expertise that's been put into elliot rodger post-mortem is really something. There's a small skype group of people that are still trying to find records, pictures, etc.

yeah and there's a documentary on youtube. he basically just talks about how handsome he is and whines that nobody likes him while calling others unworthy. totally screwed up individual.

>excuses
They become solely your retarded criteria the moment you realize ugly people brees constantly. Hell, if you have money you can do whatever you like. Even this notion alone should be enough to disprove you entirely. I know it's difficult to comprehend that there are a lot of people in this world that have different values, but you'll get used to it.

"Always keep your safety off. There's nothing less safe than a gun that won't shoot."

>tfw have an inherited congenital disorder that's been passed down
>it actually make me look younger and cuter
at least I dodged the Huntington's bullet my cousins took

I believe you meant "enlightened"

>looking good is all fashion
Of course it's not all, but the way you dress is a very significant part of 'looking good'.
>You're scum.
Now that's a tasty ad hominem. It surely tears my point apart completely.

There must be some downside otherwise it's hardly a disorder

There is.
In exchange for neotenous facial features, I have to blink a lot more to lubricate my eyes, and my despite the fact that there's nothing wrong with it on the outside, my left ear is extremely sensitive and it had to be operated on because I bled from it when I was 10 years old. I still wince at strong sounds (e.g. people yelling, banging machinery). I've wanted to go to the concerts of my favourite performers but with my ear like that it's a huge fucking risk.

concerts suck anyway

Can I adopt you and pretend I'm raising you as my husbando/waifu?

So you're dead?

I kinda NEED this one to be the case.

Good to see some basic common sense these days.
>Someone without a will isn't human.
Love this Nietzschean übermensch thinking. I hope you also strive to live like this yourself. Cheers!

We evolve beyond the person we were a minute before! Little by little, we advance a bit further with each turn. That's how a drill works!!

>but that quote is basically normalfag logic

It is. Through out my life i've met people who give little regard to their grooming or what's common fashion and is very social and well-liked, they're as fucking common as they come, but then you have these who're a tad too young to have met people like what i've just described and hence, they insist that hey do not exist. Kid, you're obviously a teen and a normalshit to boot, get the fuck out of here please.

Oh, and to elaborate on the ear thing - I've seen normal people bleed from their ears at certain occasions, but mine was really on an another level. I don't even remember all that much, but I remember the docs saying it was pretty fucking serious.
There is another downside that has already passed, too.
When I was younger, I used to be bullied - I might look rather okay now, but I looked a tad strange until my teenage years. Being bullied (plus the ear thing) in my formative years essentially changed my personality to a more isolated and reclusive one.
I'm male, and I'm already in my late 20s. I still look like a guy in his teens, but I'm afraid I can't do that. Getting close to an Sup Forumsnon sounds pretty swell but I just can't.

This shit only makes sense for asians, you see asians all look identical to each other.

I wish user...

This is the best character

This is a 100% fact. If you're perceptive you can understand everything that someone is about just by looking at them. Low hygiene? Lazy. Ugly? Probably insecure and weird about it. Their eyes look alert? Smart.

Obviously it doesn't all just come down to how they dress and shit, people are complex and things pair with other modifiers as well (Low hygiene can just as easily mean "depressed" as much as it can mean "lazy", but it's not exactly hard to spot the differences so long as you're not autistic.), but at the end of the day the lifestyle and personality someone has is 100% going to correlate with their body/appearance. It's just a fact of life until I see evidence that someone can be a weirdo eating pizza and watching anime for days straight and not come out of it looking like a greasy annoying fuck.

>eating pizza for days
Jesus, there are people like that? Such a person does sound nasty - I may watch anime and browse Sup Forums in amounts that are unhealthy, but I'm fucking anal regarding my nutrition.

>how your eyes look correlate with smarts
This is some social darwinism shit right here, I hope you don't unironically believe anything you write

I eat pizza every day for lunch and still am losing weight

It does, in how they express themselves. Someone looks vacant, not really looking at you with any kind of intensity? Probably a dumbfuck, and that's what literal retards look like pretty much 100% of the time. IF someone is alert and looks like they're analyzing their environment, that is an immediate, obvious indicator of intellect.

It's a matter of calories in, calories out, really. Pizza is not going to make you fat just like that, but really, it's not the most nutritious food out there. The calories are there, but food is not just calories - micronutrients are also needed, and commercial pizza have them, but in really small amounts.

Yea unlike most Mass murderers Elliot Rodgers left a large amount of posts on the internet and even wrote a tl;dr manifesto explaining his life and why he did it

Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality

Just train your "normalfag" things to automation and you'll stop receiving bad thoughts from it. Lil bitches. Make yourself greet or thank people with a smile automatically or hold your back firmly automatically and harvest profits from it for the rest of your life without even paying attention to it.

there's a saying that eyes are the window to the soul
and it's definitely true, you can really tell a bit about a person simply from their sight

If someone is constantly analysing their environment then they probably will pick up on things that others can't

So the black and white of this is either you look like a retard or you look like a paranoid panicky retard? That's pretty dumb.

I am enthralled

You're being as obtuse as that guy who though Crab was getting walked home gently.

It you aren't horribly disfigured like acid victim tier, you can still look respectable, although not necessarily very attractive. Look at Obama. Big, wide ears that stick out, wide nose, balding hair so he cuts it short, no visible jawline. Still extremely charismatic and respectable. Why? He dresses well in public in fitting suits and ties, has good posture, speaks well and intelligently. IIRC he was voted sexiest politician.

Putting yourself on a high pedestal aren't you "smart guy"? If I was around you while you were constantly flipping you eyes around looking at everything around you I don't think you're smart. I think there's something wrong with you and you lack confidence. Put that narcissism in check, man.

Learned this one a little late, but I think I can still make it.

What type of disorder is this? Huge demographics of people are naturally neotenous.

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

>Straight up racism
>In Doremi
Jeez, I should've kept watching that show.

Or they're a jumpy, paranoid schizophrenic or just on meth