Gilgamesh

What's his fucking problem ?

His bride-to-be is getting lonely, is all.

Being the best

Having to fight women and children.

I wish I looked like Gil or had at least his level of confidence.

What Fate do I have to watch to see this chick?

The mobile gacha shit

Fuck everything. I'd rather read the fucking VN.

To those who have been on this site for a long-ass time, you know that intense anger you feel when some dumb motherfucker fresh off the boat from Reddit comes stomping through, saying some retarded shit that would have gotten him greentexted into oblivion not even five years ago? How infuriating it is that a place that had an enjoyable culture all its own is torn down by massed invaders who just want a shallow laugh?

That's how Gil feels, except for the whole world.

Modern humanity primarily being composed of cucks who aren't willing to pursue their desires and passions. Basically don't be a beta-ass fuck, humanity. It's pretty similar to some Also Sprach Zarathustra stuff.

hes in his edgy teen phase

>a place that had an enjoyable culture
Literally Sup Forums fanfiction.
You have fond memories of what this place used to be because at that time you were even less than the newfag you're now, and all the cringeworthy shit flew right over your head. Or you were a part of it without even realizing, most likely.

This.
Caster Gil is much more affable and Kid Gil hates Archer Gil because Archer Gil is an asshole

>live in the age of heroes and gods
>suddenly summoned into the modern consumerist age where 99.9999% of humans are absolutely useless trash

Yeah, I think he's very calm and collected all things considered. If I had his powers and access to the grail, I'd fix the world too, which would involved the death of billions.

This, imagine you had to watch what is happening here, but to the entire world for millennia.

Gil is right, purge them all.

Nothing technically. His opinion as his young Archer self is actually right from an objective view. People in this world are of less value than from his time which is because of how the universe works in the Fate Universe.
The only issue is that Fate Grand Order argues that the individual weight of each person means nothing in the face of overwhelming progress but the fact they're using ancient heroes to beat Beast Class servants sorta just makes Gil's point a bit more appropriate.
The fact we need servants, humans from times when people were stronger to help overcome the sins of humanity just solidifies his point that individual weight is more important than the collective weight held by the current people.

>muh progress is more important than individual heroes
>in a setting all about extraordinary heroes saving the day from stuff even nuclear weapons can't scratch

They didn't think that one through much did they?

That's sorta the thing that gets me. They talk about progress but what progress are they making?
How are we counteracting Beast class servants? What about humanity is allowing us to actually do anything about them?

Gilgamesh tells us that our ultimate goal is to leave Mother Earth behind, be free from her grasp and take over the skies which sounds good but the only progress being made on that end is the actual travel aspect rather than humanity's strength to achieve the "Defeat the Beasts" goal to make use of the flight to the skies.

Feels a bit "Cart before the horse"

Most people born today would die prematurely in Gil's era. Modern medical technology allows weak and useless garbage to live. This wouldn't be a problem if they just kept to themselves, but unfortunately we live in a world where this same garbage basically force the superior human beings to take care of them.

Not being female.

>How are we counteracting Beast class servants?
By mass producing EMIYA servants, apparently.
We are so fucked.

He is literally too perfect for this world.

So perfect he gets his ass handed to him by the king of cucks, the faker manlet and the wormslut.

He was holding back.

>Listen here, cocoa sugar tits. I've fought in two of these Holy Grail Wars and let me tell you that no one has ever won one and both of my so-called "Masters" died violently and unfulfilled. I'm just going to spend all my time sparring with my old sidekick until one of you mongrel mages ruins everything with your petty ambitions. And by the way, aliens are real, they have massive tits, and they probably killed your gods. Peace. I'm outie.

What did he mean by this?

At least the twilight age he lived in gave him many opportunities for glory and adventure. At least he wasn't born in a straitjacket of worn-out frontiers and encroaching mundanity.

he was king

What's the point of giving it your all? There's no point, none at all.

Not knowing when to go all out is a weakness.
His enemies were simply smarter than him and exploited that weakness, they all won fair and square.

Gil was a nice guy, just a little too edgy is all

Tried asking on /lit/ but don't think I got an answer. So what was the coral plant supposed to be with the rejuvenation properties that he needed to seek in his quest to stay up for a week or was the God instructing him just bullshitting him all along?

>Mfw Gill got tricked by a snake
Is he more retarded than Eve?

>Is he more retarded than Eve?
Of course. Didn't you read his fight with Shirou?

Indeed but what servant class would both adam and Eve be? I can see Adam being a Lancer.

That's not an excuse, that just means you're too dumb to win instead of too weak

Eve would be a rider, after all she was created to ride Adams dick.

Eve would be a Beast. Some kind of embodiment of the original sin.

His master wan't a brown loli or Hakuno

Berserker Eve would be pretty fun. I imagine her Noble Phantasm would be something where she makes her opponent feel all of mankind's pain since she got kicked out of the Garden.

What was Gilgamesh's role in FSN?

>desiring knowledge is considered an original sin
What did god mean by this?

>bottom left
IS THAT A

Being a dick in Fate and UBW, and being wormfood in HF

Disk 2 final boss

It's not desiring knowledge, it's defying divine authority and succumbing to temptation.

Shit, I can't actually answer this.

Generic shonen-tier villain that is evil and the children have to defeat with by monologuing about how much they wan to win.

That's why he's completely different in every other part of Fate, the VN was always kinda shit and the only interesting character was Archer (who then amounts to nothing because Shirou ignores him anyway and Archer just goes "ok you're right I'll help you now because I'm so impressed by the depth of your naive teenager points of view").

We are mass producing EMIYA counter guardians that just so happen to move into the Servant business. We are fine.
Reminder that in every ending where the heroes fail a counter guardian (maybe EMIYA) shows up and just nukes the whole area, including Gil.
It's impossible for Gil-kun to enact his plan.

Wild Card designed to be the bar you need to pass to be declared OP.

thats because archers point of view is equally naive and poorly thought out

>counter guardian
the strongest one we have seen is EMIYA(assasin)- and he wasnt all that, couldnt even beat lancelot

EMIYA can't just nuke Gil. He's fucked if Gilgamesh wins.

>the VN was always kinda shit and the only interesting character was Archer

Kotomine? Zouken?

>Zouken?
>"im evil" the character

Kotomine is a shit tier villain archetype. Being evil just because it feels good is boring af.
And Zouken literally gets interesting in his very lasts moments, in that POV scene where he remembers his former self.

gil is alien

Chaos and Valdamjong were pretty much what Gil was in stay night: obstacles with high powerlevels.

Medusa you plebs, best girl too.

Gil is a True Ancestor, he has red eyes.

>Kotomine
Kinda but he was made interesting in Zero mostly.

>Zouken
Wouldn't call him very interesting, but sure he's better than Shirou, and a more interesting villain than VN Gilgamesh (who really didn't use to have much going for him apart from being flamboyantly overconfident and flashy).

Sadly, the ones that get the most screentime are people like Shirou, Rin, Sakura, Saber, who are as interesting as watching paint dry. Only reason anyone ever gave a fuck about the latter three is because of their dick, make them men and nobody would care about them.

Shirou is ok but that is only in the VN.

>Assassin counter guardian
>Assassin
>strong
EMIYA (Archer) as a counter guardian is far more dangerous, infinite broken phantasm spam and he could probably trace more powerful shit than usual

Did Zero help flesh out Kirei and Gil?

Nice Kingdom, faggot

He's born into money and thinks he's hot shit

The only reason he's powerful is because he has all these cool gadgets, he can't get by through his own skills but he's so delusional that he doesn't realize that he's just as shit as the plebs he look down on

That's why he's paired with Shinji in UBW; they're both very similar but Gil is just more entertaining in his supreme arrogance

assasin EMIYA can do timestop, that already puts him over mr.pleasestopCufromrapingmyasshole

Reminder that Shiki is a Seigi no Mikata according to Nasu.

>「基本的に人畜無害だが、悪意をもって彼に接すると決まって破滅させられるという、特異なタイプの正義の味方。」
>"Ordinarily, he's utterly harmless, but if you come at him with evil intent, he'll completely destroy you. An unusual category of ally of justice."
>Because he lived true to his promise with Aozaki Aoko to “become a man in the manner he thinks is right,” he developed into a good and upright person. Perhaps because of his ability to see death all around him, he has a comparatively farsighted view of things. No matter what happens, he just takes it in stride. Que sera, sera.

MB Act Cadenza PS2 Manual: Tsukihime Dictionary

Depends how much you can stomach his ideals. I feel sorry for animeonlys because he's 5x worse in the anime, maybe it's because he has an actual voice and shouts his idiocy, maybe it's because only UBW (apart from the shitty DEEN one) got animated and that's the worst one in that regard.

Yes. Gil specifically is better in just about anything other than the VN, really.

What about the anime?

>Zouken

How much brain damage would you possibly have to think Zouken was an interesting character. Shit design too

Could his dad also use the Gate albeit with less NPs?

Gil yes, Kirei not really.

Archer as a Counter Guardian wouldn't try and melee everyone and would just nuke everyone with broken phantasms. Protection from arrows isn't shit to being bombarded with as many Caladbolg II's as Archer wants

>Protection from arrows isn't shit to being bombarded with as many Caladbolg II's as Archer wants
actually it is, all cu has to do is jump and they miss

and archer still needs to actually draw and fire the shots

Being tainted by a black blob thing while claiming to be untainted.

You posted the wrong girl.

HOLY FUCK I CANT ANSWER.

He only wanted to pretend he still have his purity and marrigable.

Got cucked by Shirou.

>Caladbolg II misses
>Lancer gets hit with the explosion
>Gets hit with a shit ton of Caladbolg II's as he's trying to endure the explosion
And the fact that the person firing the arrow needs to be visible for him to be able to dodge it means that if ARCHER ACTUALLY PRACTICED ARCHERY he would kill Cu.

>Gilgamesh tells us that our ultimate goal is to leave Mother Earth behind, be free from her grasp and take over the skies which sounds good but the only progress being made on that end is the actual travel aspect rather than humanity's strength to achieve the "Defeat the Beasts" goal to make use of the flight to the skies.
Gil is shortsighted and a prisoner of his own attachments. The ultimate goal is to leave the Universe behind. And the universe collapses after humans fuck off.

He himself is too limited to evolve.

>person firing the arrow needs to be visible for him to be able to dodge it
nope, all he has to do is make the slightest effort to dodge

also
>CB2 misses
>explosion happens far away from lancer
>does nothing
its not flak, you have to hit near your target

Yes, they won fair and square. That does not mean they would have won if Gil had seriously cared about winning.

Sure he was.

Maybe. On one hand apparently Gil collected all the treasures himself, but on the other Kid Gil could use Gate of Babylon too, so unless he regularly went on magical shota adventures since a stupidly young age, he probably inherited some of those stuff.

Then again who knows though, maybe he just sent adventurers all over the place to grab loots in random dungeons instead of going there himself.

Genderbender FGO event when so we can get fem Gil?

>Arcs the arrows so it falls directly onto Lancer.
He has an infinite amount of mana thanks to his status as a counter guardian and could just play Caladbolg II hit and run until Cu got hit. Counter Guardians don't give a fuck about collateral.
Also why would Cu dodge if he had no reason to dodge?

>to-be
Every woman is already Gilgamesh's wife, she only needs to be made aware of it.
Even you are his wife.

He misses his husbando

He rejected Ishtar and told her to fuck off and then she sic her daddy's bull on Uruk and had his best friend killed when they slain it.
Gil actually isn't said to be married or had children in Babylonia.

>all the time and money went into the final action scene
It's a shame the other fights didn't look even remotely as good.

>And the fact that the person firing the arrow needs to be visible for him to be able to dodge it means that if ARCHER ACTUALLY PRACTICED ARCHERY he would kill Cu.
That didn't work in HA, it's not ever going to work. Cu still just casually blocks his Broken Phantasm arrows. And the narration explains that even if Archer tried using Caladbolg II, there's no guarantee of its success against Lancer so it's useless. Also, Archer can't instantly charge up and prepare Broken Phantasms. The more powerful the Broken Phantasm, the longer he has to charge it for, and charging speed doesn't change no matter how much mana you might have.

No.

>He has an infinite amount of mana thanks to his status as a counter guardian and could just play Caladbolg II hit and run until Cu got hit.
>hit and run
>against a Servant so fast that Archer's Clairvoyance struggles to track him

>Also why would Cu dodge if he had no reason to dodge?
He intercepts Archer's arrows from beyond his range of vision just fine in HA. As does Saber. In fact, every Servant he's tried that on has survived it without a scratch. He failed to take out a single Servant in HA despite nearly all of them trying to enter the city at some point or another except for Saber, who was unable to do anything but stand there and block because Shirou was useless.

>slain
*slew

bitches and whores

best

girl

too bad she pleasures old mans to pay her debt

has

I wouldn't date a girl that is in debt.