HAPPENING! HOGG VS JONES!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VUlYmEsL1-I
dotsabitch.wordpress.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=y-3KqVrSRlU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Challenge accepted.

Jones shits bigger than this twit. I hope it happens.

>PLEASE GIVE ME MORE ATTENTION MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE

>Alex Jones vs. David Hogg
dis gon b gud

>clearly
>clearly

This kid really shouldn't be ditching school. He's dumb as fuck. Clearly.

It is extremely obvious that this kid is being managed by a PR firm.

Can David Hogg write a coherent sentance?

I saw some of his reddit rants the other day, and it was fucking horrifying how bad his grammar is.

When did Alex talk about the shooting and the actors?

All of the grammar and spelling errors are forced, it is a marketing tactic. None of them resemble actual common mistakes.

he's a legitimate idiot.

but his grammar is atrocious. and i say this as a non native English speaker.

like the day after. youtube deleted his video about it and gave him a strike

no fucking way he's gonna go on alex's show

GET HOGG MOTHERFUCKING WILD

I think I found it.
youtube.com/watch?v=VUlYmEsL1-I

How can Alex even handle such a #HOGGING

It's not atrocious, he's non-dictionary

How can he ditch when he graduated years ago.

Please stop posting about this fucker

He is the literal embodiment of "Never let a good tragedy go to waste"

He is launching his social media activist political stardom career on the graves of 17 classmates

Fuck him

If we let him he will be the new Talcum X

why are we giving attention to a 32yo californian soyboy parading as a florida high schooler?

It's not this one? Watching it now.

I am so sick of deep state niggers and their pathetic actors.

Why give this little shit the attention he desperately craves? Just ignore him.

clearly he did. clearly.

Hogg will be destroyed without a CNN script or teleprompter. Jones has destroyed democrats bigger than Hogg.

The pig vs the Hogg. No matter who wins, we lose.

Something about the way this kid tweets really annoys me.

2 plants

clearly you can't really, clearly.

He actually thinks Jones is a reasonable man that will give him even a second to retort or defend himself. Jones will interrupt him and scream in his face and most likely challenge him to a fight, as usual. And it will be glorious.

>Just ignore him

Worst advice ever. You learned absolutely nothing from the last decade. Ignoring your enemies and burying your head in the sand will make you lose your entire country.

his 15 minutes is up and he is casting his last pieces of bait so he can reel in a new week of fame

Jones: 1
Fag Boy: 0

ALEX IS GOING FOR BLOOD

psyOP crisis actor vs controlled opposition

Great

Makes it look less scripted. Its reality(tm) matketing.

This desu. We will see what happens though. Will Alex be polite or will he bring david to tears and end up getting banned from youtube?

Did Hogg feel the cold sweat on his back?

LET THE FREAK SHOW ENSUE

alex jones is going to have to apologize. again.

CLEARLY DAVID HOGG CLEARLY DIDNT GET ANYTHING DONE ABOUT GUN CONTROL CLEARLY LMGAOOOO ITS CLEARLY HES A FAILURE

good job David! Youre a real life changer... Great work

this little faggot is such a retard he literally just called himself a shit journalist

Alex is going to cave, just like he did with the pizzagate thing.

Oh boy

> My name is David Hogg. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack, I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water activated gel cleanser. Then a honey almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then apply an herb mint facial mask, which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion. There is an idea of a Patrick Bateman, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me. Only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our life styles are probably comparable, I simply am not there.

Alex Jones got sued for another school shooting? Does someone have information on this?

That kid always looks like he wants to stab someone.... they need better vetting processes for their crisis actors.

I hope he takes alexs energy the wrong way and i hope he (alex jones) takes the time to explain that his (david hogg) emotional outburts are due to a lack of expierence or knowledge on the subject.
Then id point out the history of gun control and note that it hasnt gain much ground and has been championed by more sensible, mature individuals.
Then id lament about those individuals while shooting him dirty looks.

Somebody needs to waste this motherfucker

This is gonna end like in the Animays, isn't it? :*

>There is an idea of a Patrick Bateman
you fucked up m8

I WANT OFF THE RIDE

I SAID I WANT

O
F
F

looking for info on golf rumors.

This website related i think

dotsabitch.wordpress.com/

Reply to this or email if you know anything
[email protected]

This, goddamn.

Media expects people to buy into this kid's every word when he doesn't even have enough of a vocabulary to avoid repeating words in a sentence.

Fuckin hell.

You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

Alex Jones should start off the interview by saying David Hogg's real name.

nice one

Don’t like my opinion, you’re instawrong clearly

Alex will knock the kid out live on air.

Rob Dew quietly drags the body into the back.

dat nigga better get some CAVEMAN BRAINFORCE DNA ENHANCER asap

alex wouldnt let him speak he would strip him naked and make sure there is no wires no ear pices nothing. he would make him weak both emotionally but visually his shield would be taken away and he would be ass blasted by 400 pounds of anti globalist manpower

In one of those reddit rants, he mentioned he didn't learn to read until 6th grade. If he's a senior in high school now, that means he's only been literate for 6 years. Explains a lot.

he is probably the other shooter

STRAP IN FAGGOT, WE'RE HITTING THE BOOSTERS

Alex Hoggenstein? What is it?

Please discredit him and compare him, jones. Thats all he is - an attention hogg.

pedaling vs peddling

The guy is an idiot, albeit an ambitious one!

neck mclongneck

He's a dyslexic retard

I don't know if CNN will actually let hogg do this

>6th grade - 11 to 12 years old

Jesus, what is wrong with American schools.

tfw daddy has to pay for your uber to the studio

this

>Debating a gun grabber

Underrated

jones would drive over to pick him up

Takin Yaguns

do you think hogg will have the balls to insult jones to his face like he does in tweets

youtube.com/watch?v=y-3KqVrSRlU

>Refuse to see the president because he know he will be able to see right through him
>Yet accept to go see Alex Jones

Shill confirmed out of any doubt, a crisis actor full of shit vs a scarecrow meant to depict ring wingers as complete retard, who the fuck will give that interview credibility?

You can be sure at 150% that whatever the fuck is said during the interview, Alex will act like a complete retard on purpose to make Hogg look like the cool-headed heroic survivor by direct comparison. It will be a fucking farce and bring shame upon anyone who will actually give it relevance. The MSM will cite this interview as a undeniable fact that gun nuts are insane or some stupid shit, endlessly quoting it as if it was gospel.

Is this what accelerationism looks like?

Sorry, next draft will better.

i love all the exposure sandy hook is getting once again over this. i hope more normies wake up to that shit as well

Gen z education for you

this. i hope alex stats the interview with like 30 guns in the room attached to his head body and all over the tables

The "look over in the distance and look moody" pose

Alex Jones aka Jonessteinberg, has to be careful. I heard he already has two strikes against him from JewTube. Jones will be kicked off JewTube his subscribers and videos down the memory hole.

/thread

Holy fucking shit FUCK ISRAEL

I think you meant Neck McPencilneck

I want to punch his faggot face so bad

i wish bill cooper was still alive

Fucking criminally underrated

>pencilneck
>peak performance

Does he even lift?

looks like a mini american psycho christian bale lol