youtu.be/iuE5JDXSCHs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>God
Life is random lol

>existence is pain
>pain is strength
>strength is victory
>victory is life

The pain makes the good moments that much better.

Imagine Sisyphus happy.

The struggle itself towards the heights is enough to fill a mans heart.

Take pride in your struggle
one who dont fight for their life don't deserve it
blackpill is for faggots who dont believe in themselves, they struggle because they use to struggle

Life is a test

For teh lolz

youtube.com/watch?v=s9odzlxOpP0

Just to suffer

user life isn't suffering its awesome. Too bad you died in 2008. You're in hell now.

>Life is pain

That is p deep Italy but I think you mean "Life is pointless"

Why would any deity with limitless power do anything? Because He is bored. Universes in which only good things happen are boring.

Momma always never told never look into the eye of the sun..

Momma, but that's where the fun is.

>italy
Reveal your true flag at once.

Is your pain subjective, or objective?

If it's objective, then you must develop the strength to survive- it's your only option. Life is a series of challenges that yield rewards for the apt, and misery for the weak. You need to foster yourself like a flame and keep it fed. Don't lose hope, because that's the only real loss you'll ever take.
If your pain is subjective, then you need to suck it up. You have an internet connection and have probably ate good food every day of your life- you're ahead of a good chunk of the world. Your suffering is your own fault.

what would made sisyphus happy? mad gainz?

We are being tested.

You should kill yourself OP
There’s no point in anything life doesn’t matter

my advice is the start drinking

>Blackpill
>God

Original sin
God is perfect and so is His justice, he can't ignore that no matter how much he loves you but through his Son's blood you can be near him. Each of us are given this challenge in our life here. Through discomfort and pain you have a single shot to fight for your very soul.

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional - Haruki Murakami

There is much truth in that.

A test for those worthy to enter the gate

Can someone tell me what the blackpill is about?

God is the most blackpilled entity there is

Pro-tip: He didn't.

God put us here to carve meaning from meaninglessness.

Stop being a nihilistic little shit and you'll understand. When you grasp that concocted purpose is every bit as real and rational as concocted irrelevance yet doesn't leave you a worthless piece of shit, it clicks.

>existenca is pain
>pain is weakness
>weakness is loss
>loss is life

If life hasnt crushed your dreams and hopes yet, you havent lived.

It doesn't have to be
We are being suppressed by the parasitic Central banking cartel.

Turns out they are all obsessed with their bloodlines. That is their weak point. They would give up power to protect their bloodlines

To triumph over Satan in your own personal life.

Because he created us to be what he lacks - constraints. We can create but we can also live and think because we're constrained.

The logos pulls you along if you don't cohere to it. The choice is fundamentally yours. Mitigating the suffering of life is a noble goal, and not one accomplished by vanity.

Chaos and order, my friend. Confusion and logic.

Shut up and play your part. You are a wheel within a wheel. Without the greater wheels can not turn. Get back on your red pills faggot.

Death to the jew
Death to the niggers
Hail Vic day
Get off your ass work, study, and workout.

"god," however you define that concept, put us here to suffer. But in our suffering we can better prepare ourselves for the next life. Everything in nature is cyclical, so what is to stop me from thinking life is?

Physical human life has three main characteristics: impurity, suffering and impermanence. First, impurity, in basic terms, we are no better than a delicious meal. Though one may eat the most enjoyable food, in the span of a single night it can become putrid feces. And our outward bodies are the same: always dirty and filthy. We can clean them just to become more filthy as soon as we step out of the water. Even when we cover our filthy bodies we are no better than feces in an ornate vase. Suffering is always abound. And impermanence only compliments that. In life, we are essentially the same as a fish in a bowl watching the water slowly sucked away. How can one be carefree?

In my view, you are here because of your total karmic actions. You reap what you sow. If you want to make use of your time then you must struggle. The path to personal achievement is there: we all know how to better ourselves. Instead of reading that book or hiking that mountain or taking 20 minutes to think to ourselves we give into lust, hunger, tiredness, and greed. You are blackpilled if you are like a maggot. The maggot is revolting because it does not discriminate between filthy and pure in it's quest to eat. The blackbilled person does not differentiate between pure and impure. He is unable to see that there is such a thing as purity, reason to be, and a clear path to meaning. But like a maggot, the blackbilled person sees one putrid, disgusting path forward to achieving it's immediate goals.

Pain is used to grow spiritually. I know!
youtu.be/iuE5JDXSCHs

was thinking about this big time last night. I was actually going insane thinking about it

life is a constant struggle and at any time you can be wiped off the planet via some random accident. Even when youre living its a battle against those who want to subvert you and get the upper hand on you. It's a sick world we live in. No clue why we are here or if there once was a time where things were "perfect". If there was, it sure is long gone. Now we live in my opinion, essentially hell. Separation from heaven/God = hell.

Stay strong bros.

God likes 2 watch ppl fuck, he's a dirty old man.