Hmm I have perfectly fine villain so I better kill him off in stupid way and intruduce new villain few chapters before...

>hmm I have perfectly fine villain so I better kill him off in stupid way and intruduce new villain few chapters before the ending
What the fuck was Kishimoto thinking?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QIG4_FLvRb0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Uchiha fucking shits

>If I don't do that Jump will pull the trigger on that gun they're holding against my temple.

he had to do it, madara couldnt be defeated

except he was losing at the point where he started to transform

Kaguya was a dream inside the Infinite Tsukuyomi. No one can even touch Madara.

The thing is his transformation was a nerf. He couldn't be killed in his zombie form but once he transformed he was killable. And then the bullshit lol Zetsu backstab gg.

He wanted to save Madara from the humiliation of getting his skull cracked by Sakura

>only Naruto villain not to fall for talk no jutsu

Please stop reminding me that this was a thing.

>Be borderline immortal
>Have literally unlimited chakra
>Decide that getting back your mortal body is somehow a good idea

>What the fuck was Kishimoto thinking?
user, I

He couldn't do the infinite eye wizzardry in his zombie form cuz it was hardcapped in power
Also Obito was too much of a bitch to even get close to doing it so Madara had to get weaker to get stronger
Or some shit like that

Not from Naruto, but Hashirama swooped in at the last second to convince him it was cool

If Kishimoto was as insanely terrible as anons say there wouldn't be so many autists here unironically dissecting and analyzing every little thing that was said and done in his story

Yes, he did. When he was dying for the last time, he talked to Hashirama and agreed that he was wrong and should've been a good guy.

The moons-eye plan was literally superfluous anyway, why does it matter if you can't genjutsu the world as a zombie if you're the most powerful zombie in the world with unlimited stamina and chakra.

Didn't he need to be alive to be the 10 tails jinchuuriki? Besides once he transformed he had enough regenerative power to withstand Night Guy, so it's all the same to him, plus he had even more broken shit like black balls and that limbo shit

"Muh ideals"
Unlike Orochimaru who only wanted power, Madara was all about "muh ideals" and "muh revenge"

they needed to add Kaguya since, it was decided they gonna make third series and they needed new big bad guys.
Thats why sudenly plot changes and the Black Zetsu fakes the writing on the rock and Madara got cheated.

He needed to be alive to be able to become So6p.

It was probably suffering. He probably couldn't feel things the way he used to and he probably forgot what it felt like to be alive.

Can you blame him?

YOU ARE MY FRIEND

aaaaa

HEROES COME BACK

Why is he so perfect?

youtube.com/watch?v=QIG4_FLvRb0

This man is your friend, he fights for WORLD PEACE

A real life picture of the uchiha/senju relationship

He was too perfect

Oh shit, I've made this hilariously overpowered character. I need to bullshit hax some way to beat him since Naruto's rasenganfaggotry isn't going to kill him.

>plus he had even more broken shit like black balls and that limbo shit
The problem is that getting that made him forget about all the other OP shit like the fireballs the side of a battlefield, the perfect Susanoo, the clones that can Susanoo too or the giant plants that shoot out poison.

Naruto and Sasuke had gotten his exact powers at that point, just split up between them. There was totally a way to beat him at that point, it just would have been intense, pushed all three characters to their limits, and hard to write instead of the tacticool dimension hopping flaccid clusterfuck kaguya was

This shit made my head spin the moment it turned out he got the rinnegan by somehow getting Hashirama's DNA inside his own. WTF? How did he know this is what he had to do in the first place.

BTW, zombie ninjas was a badly excuted idea since they were at max strength. They should've only been an Orochimaru thing.

He couldn't get erections when he was dead

What things could have kishi done better? I think he should have done more world building with other villages in the beginning. The zabuza arc was great and it was a cool way to learn about the hidden mist village. Also he should have had other junchiriki actually meet naruto in the story like garra.

Are you retarded? He needed to have a living body to absorb the tailed beasts and the gedou statue. And once he did he became even more powerful and twice as immortal.

Literally a rock in his basement told him

You think they were on his level but they really weren't. They couldn't match his regeneration no matter how hard they tried.

That was stupid tho, why have them go through all the bullshit they went through if the sages were just going to give them more powers? Sounds like something that would happen in a legend of Zelda game.

YES, THIS. By the end of the Sasuke retrieval arc they just started worldbuilding like crazy but in a bad way. Random countries were visited by missions but in the end most never seemed important or connected in any way.

Madara was was pretty close to eating them before Black Zetsu stabbed him

They never even got the opportunity to test that. Naruto rammed him through the god tree and crippled him with a lava rasenshuriken, Sasuke cut him in half with a chidorigatana, then Black Zetsu fucked all of them out of a real fight before they could even slam their strongest shit into Madara. Six Paths Rasenshuriken and Indra's Arrow could have been pointed at Madara, not each other.

Kishi couldnt bullshit his way out of this one. They should have made the rule almost dying at the hands of your rival and experience a major battle or better. Being at the brink of death but barely surviving.

this is gay af

lol he could have bullshit out of anything, give another powerup to Naruto and Sasuke

>Six Paths Rasenshuriken and Indra's Arrow could have been pointed at Madara, not each other.
>They don't have enough Chakra to actually do that since Madara has the tailed beasts in him at that moment and Sasuke needed the TB to use Indra's arrow.

Alternatively

>They use those abilities
>Sasuke then gets Karin to regen his Chakra
>Kills Naruto and the series ends with some edgy Uchihashit in power.

Don't let Madara-Kaguya distract you from the fact that both Orochimaru and Kabuto got off scot free, with Kabuto becoming a daddy for all the orphans and Orochimaru establishing Otogakure as a legit village and getting two fucking sons.

>Six Paths Rasenshuriken and Indra's Arrow could have been pointed at Madara, not each other.

This, they even have a team special in the latest game that is shooting them at the same target.

The only way to fix the story is removing the Uchihawank and the homoerotic subtext.
Kishi would have never done that

The problem with Naruto's worldbuilding was that, rather than expanding the world and giving detail to other villages, they just went back and focused even more on Konoha and its history. An example of that, is how in the end, Konoha just happened to have all 3 clans that descended from the god ayyliens (Senju, Uchiha, Hyuga). We didn't even hear about any clans from other villages. It's as if only Konoha mattered in the grand scheme of things.

Orochimaru deserved his ending though. He was the ultimate example of hard work overcoming genetics.
He became immortal and got to have a child born with Sage Mode, that kid joined Team God and Sasuke and Naruto know better than to actually fuck with him since Orochimaru can't actually be killed.

Not even gay as this

Orochimaru can totally be killed

Naruto has sensory powers that could pick out his corrupted senjutsu chakra from the cursed seals just cruising around the continent, and Sasuke has a Rinnegan power that's literally pulling souls out and tossing them in hell. They can no-problem find all the So the current state of detente is just Orochimaru being mostly not a dick, and them not wanting to get into what a clusterfuck it would be to have to fly around the whole continent in Susanoo and explain to hundreds of people why Sasuke needs to touch them

>Kabuto ended up with permanent snake skin, despite Orochimaru absorbing that power from him when Sasuke revived him
Was that a fuck-up on Kishi's part?

To be honest, after he became the sage of 6 paths he seemed weaker than he was normally.

Seriously, the guy had fucking cool jutsu and fought all of the tailed beasts while blind.

When he became the rikudou it was just ''look at my invisible clones lol''

I would of have been fine with Sasuke winning the final fight, honestly. He was more OP than Naruto in the end

No, Kabuto's still a real snake sage. Jugo's cells ensure he passively absorbs natural energy, that means even if Orochomaru took his chakra back at that moment that inevitably he'd start passively creating senjutsu chakra again

Don't forget that Obito was forgiven for all his crimes and got to stay with his waifu for the eternity

Did I ever tell you about Obito? He was the coolest guy...

You killed one Orochimaru, but what about the rest?
You can Negative Emotion Sense as much as you want but you can't prove without a doubt that Orochimaru hasn't been putting his dick in other continents or that he hasn't got other plans up his sleeve.
Motherfucker creates clones for a living and you think killing him is enough

Sasuke has a Rinnegan power that's literally pulling souls out and tossing them in hell.
source on this?

No he wasn't. Naruto beat his ass down and waited for Sasuke to wake back up before asking him if he wants to continue the fight.
Naruto had also been laying still for a while, that right there is Sage Mode ready in a nutshell.

You lock onto every instance of his senjutsu chakra, then you don't just kill one, you're eliminating all his fragments 1 by 1. And if Naruto and Sasuke can travel two countries in a span of a few minutes they can circle the globe no problem. Other plans? Well that's the domain of fan fiction and not just established capabilities or powers so sure in theory Orochimaru is literally invincible and no one can beat him

Human Path. Not real hell, just King of Hell

orochimaro is voldemort yes?

He has the Rinnegan, which means he has all of Pain's powers.

Incidentally this also means that at any point during the final battle Sasuke could have transformed into a laser-shooting, missile-firing robot and it would have made 100% canonical sense. The Rinnegan was the stupidest thing in Naruto.

What would of happened if Madara actually survived the War?

>Human Path. Not real hell, just King of Hell
when was he shown to use any of the pain paths?

Yeah in Book 7 Naruto and Sasuke are gonna have a really gay road trip together

Only Deva Path and Preta Path in canon and noncanon games, the rest he either doesn't know how to use or they're impractical or redundant with the combat abilities of his EMS to the point where he doesn't bother

Orochimaru is the best at surviving. That's his entire reason for existence. If you kill him, there is another him waiting somewhere and as Sasuke and Kakashi both understand, no matter what Orochimaru does, he is too important to ever get rid of.
How do you think he walks around Konoha as he pleases even when he initiated an attack on Konoha which ended up killing Sarutobi?

He is in a position where no matter what you do, either he lives because of his clones, his cursed seals, his general survivability normally or he spits another one of himself out OR you don't kill him in the first place because of his infinite breadth of knowledge and usefulness as a tool.

Sure Sasuke could "rip his soul out" but that does nothing. Itachi did the same shit and put him into an infinite sleep but look where we are now. Mitsuki exists, Orochimaru is living a good life and Itachi is dead.

He would be the coolest guy

That's sophistry, if you seal Orochimaru and no one intends on resurrecting him he's essentially dead. He only came back after Itachi sealed him for narrative purposes.

Honestly I think it was a true tie, because Naruto was visibly straining trying to move and couldn't. But what matters was the fight, where Naruto was just kind of listlessly tanking everything while Sasuke chimped out and used all his certain kill moves to try and take him down. In the manga I think it was the worst final battle I've ever seen in my life

Like the worst part about Rasenshuriken being a murder move that destroyed chakra networks and bestowed a fate worse than death was that he could never use it against Sasuke

Orochimaru is fine now because Itachi didn't know about the curse seals, he just figured one soul fragment in the totsuka gourd was fine. Sasuke knows all about how the seals work, how to release them, and even has a cheat code for ripping them out without having to awaken the consciousness, and his buttbuddy has a supreme sensory power that lets him pick out invididual chakra that spans countries. Orochimaru's probably gonna live but he's not invincible or untouchable

>He was revived because he was a useful tool to have

So exactly as I mentioned. It's that level of knowledge which allowed the good guys to win the war.

Honestly the thing that renders Orochimaru untouchable is that his kid is best friends with Naruto's son

When is Sasuke gonna go blind?

...you know, because of prolonged Sharingan usage

I'm not arguing with that, I'm saying that if they wanted to kill him Naruto and Sasuke definitely could and probably should since he's still fucking around with clones and Sharingans. He's not as invincible as you're saying, the only reason he won't be killed in the future is because of Mitsuki.

Eternal Mangekyo stops that.
However Salad doesn't have the EMS so she is going to go blind if she ever gets her MS.

>hmmm salad dressing
What the fuck kishimoto

He has the EMS. He cannot become blind because of prolonged Sharingan use

wow if this is bait it's pretty good

Why didn't Kakashi go blind after using Obito's duel sharingan's and being the strongest Ninja in the world

It was the work of a ghost

Because of ghost magic.

Obito also probably removed his Sharingan from Kakashi specifically to avoid this from happening.

>Yes, as with any ninja trained in the art of deception and hidden for more then a decade.

>A single corpse that looks like him is more then enough to close the case, more so if it is wearing the same cloths he was last seen in.

>After all you can't fake clothing.

Althought personally one can only hid in the shadows and fake their death for so long before I get pissed and stop following.

Not if she gets her father'a original eyes

Plus his science crimes are actually pretty useful.

when's toneri

tonever

Can't naruto just make her new eyes?
He did create one for Kakashi.

he can't make Sharingan only normal eyes

There are some limits on that power, like not bringing the very dead back to life, and not uncrippling the crippled. Generating infinite sharingan is also probably not in the wheelhouse

One day you will understand the workings of men, my boy

Just ask Orochimaru to give him some Uchiha eyes.

He made Shin who had eyes for days.

Sharingan is not an eye thing, it's a brain thing. Normal eyes from an Uchiha will always have sharingan.

More TAKA/HEBI shenangians would have been great. Suigetsu was one of my favorite characters

Uh, no. Otherwise you could just pop their Sharingans out, give them normal eyes, wait for them to turn into Sharingans, and repeat the process for infinite Sharingans. If this was possible Danzo would have had to harvest all of those Sharingan from the dead Uchiha.

Only Naruto can create new eyes.

>sarada gets some random uchiha's Sharingan
what power would she get from mangekyo?

Pretty sure he restored Obito's eye, remember, he ripped out Kakashi's sharingan to get in/out Obito's Dimension to get his other eye before it was destroyed