Just Stop, Democrats

STOP TRYING TO TAKE OUR FUCKING GUNS! REEEEEEE!

washingtonexaminer.com/house-democrats-introduce-bill-prohibiting-sale-of-semi-automatic-weapons/article/2650087

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/homenews/house/375659-dems-introduce-assault-weapons-ban
youtube.com/watch?v=-ZpArkEpUQI
youtube.com/watch?v=-H3o8r7JgGY
angstadtarms.com/udp-9/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'll offer to give them my ammo first. I'll even deliver it to them if they're within 300 yards.

I will buy a glock or an AR as my next rifle.

Let them try user, when it all fizzles out their anguish and tears will be delicious

offer free shipping, libs love them the free stuff

>semi-automatic

Are these people retarded? There are many pea shooters out there that count as "semi automatic." This is practically a ban on all handguns.

Yup. Every handgun that's not a revolver

This is good. Let's pretend to want to give up our guns on the condition that they give up their guns first. Then Civil war 2.0 time.

Yep. Practically all new gun owners I know went for the semi automatics. None of them went for revolvers, despite my advice... This is AN INCREDIBLY COMMON HANDGUN.

>STOP TRYING TO TAKE OUR FUCKING GUNS! REEEEEEE
Stop shooting up our theaters, schools, hospitals, and everywhere else, wh*teboi.

It might be political theatre, but I wouldn't put it past McCain, McConnel, Ryan, Flake and the other RINOs to put together a compromise bill with the democrats with a harmless sounding name or maybe an acronymn that does the same thing as this bill

>banning the 1911, M1/M14, M16, M4 all at once
Quintessentially American

Everytime people tet to push gun control they just put more guns into circulation and make even more gun owners.

All you gun nuts need to give up those evil Ruger 10/22s and those Remington Woodmasters you baby killing nazi alt-right hate manger troll kek worshipping freaks.

If passed, this is unconstitutional.
The Supreme Court has already stated semi-automatic weapons are not, as a category, subject to a ban without a constitutional amendment.

Move along here

what would happen if the ban succeed and they try to confiscate them?

>Civil war 2.0

Good thing no one is ever murdered with a revolver.

might be kind of cool to see everyone open carrying revolvers

revolvers are cooler anyway

If they take guns away, will that stop teachers from having sex with students?
There are more cases of sexual relationships than shootings.
This concerns me... where is the outrage?

Liberals don't care about pedophilia they only care about people saying no to them and having the ability to back up the no with violence.

It's just virtue signalling. They lose the debate every time. The facts, the law, and the constitution are on the side of pro-2A.

So uh, are they trying to put GOP turnout through the roof?

A revolver is semi automatic by its action. It loads a new round for each trigger pull. Only a lever action, pump action, and bolt action are not semi auto.

Leverguns and revolvers will make a huge comeback if this passes. I'd rather be hit by a .223 rifle than a .44 mag out of a rifle. They are going from 5 deaths out of a possible 30 bullets per mag to a guaranteed 13 kills magazine with lever actions. Lawmakers are fucking stupid and don't realise that revolvers and manual action firearms shoot bigger, deadlier bullets than semi-autos.

Just ban them, it's working for keeping drugs out of our schools...

Congressional Democrats are radical neo-marxist domestic terrorists. The same democrats that advocate destroying American history and symbols are now also trying to take away arms from the people so that they can complete their color revolution. The same democrats who say that white people should be replaced by foreigners are the same people trying to disarm Americans so that the politicians can do whatever they want without any resistance. The Democrats are trying to impose a coup and install a neo-marxist government for horrendous means.

The democrats have made it clear that they are sold out terrorists and Anti-American, anti-constitution domestic subversive rogue members of this republic. All congressional democrats should be purged.

kek'd

Mfw Britain will have less gun regulations than the us

Technically it is a repeating firearm along the same lines as a lever gun or pump gun. The only difference is instead of a lever to cycle the action the revolver uses the trigger.

If this ban goes through, it will immediately be repealed due to Supreme Court precedent; it's unconstitutional.

But if a ban like this actually goes into effect? Militias, blood, lots of dead Democrats. Civil/Revolutionary War 2.0, basically.

A revolver is not semi-automatic, as the recoil of the weapon does no load the next round.
double-action revolver rifles are legal in the UK, even when semi-auto ones aren't

>we don't want to ban guns!
>please support our bill to ban guns
Hmmm.

Casual reminder bros.
Liberals are the dangerous ones.

In addition to being extremely murderous towards children and supporting genital mutilation (their strange romance with Islam and Judaism) they are also trigger happy psychopaths.
Why are liberals so murderous?

FROM MY COLD DEAD CHEETO CRUSTED HANDS YOU FUCKING COMMIEEEEEEEES

This guy would like to have a word with you.

Only double action revolvers operate this way.

That's an auto-revolver, a specific class of very rare firearm.

> semi-automatic

Meaning it chambers the next round itself? Like one trigger pull, one bullet?

AKA my grandfather's 100 year old rifle?
AKA a revolver?
AKA every modern handgun?
AKA 95% of guns in every gun safe?
AKA 100% of guns which are conceal-carried?

pls explain, this can't be real

They won't. They always use incrementalism. They'll ban the sale but current owners will be grandfathered in so they won't be confiscated.

Then 4 years down the road they'll require tax stamps for transferring ownership. 4 years after that they'll ban transfers completely.

Current owners can keep them until they die and then the weapons must be surrendered to the police by the next of kin.

Just like that, full weapons ban.

Do they understand what semi automatic means? The rifle that killed Kennedy wasnt semi auto. What are they going to do about the semi auto pistol i already own? If they try to take it, whats to stop me from saying niggers stole it from me? Do they realize revolvers technically fall under “semi-automatic”? This is the problem with people making laws for shit that they don’t understand. The same thing happens/happened with the internet. A bunch of old geezers in government who barely understand what the internet is get told by ISPs that they should be able to sell and restrict data. Old geezers have no idea what that means but are told they will get a sizable donation to their charity if they pass it. We need a god damned apocalypse event. Wipe the slate and start over.

Full text here if you want to see the guns banned by name.
thehill.com/homenews/house/375659-dems-introduce-assault-weapons-ban

LELAND YEE

YE SHALL BE REMEMBERED

FOR THEE HYPOCRISY

SHALL MAKE THEE INTENTION UNVEILED

It requires a single action. Pulling the trigger. It's semi auto.

Doesn't matter if it's recoil or otherwise (why would it?). It's a single action weapon.

The way it works in the UK is that if it takes a single action to fire the weapon and load the next cartridge then it's semi-auto.
A double action revolver loads the cartridge and fires it at the same time, ergo is not semi-auto by british laws.

From wikipedia
Semi-auto:
>A semi-automatic pistol is a type of pistol that is semi-automatic, meaning it uses the energy of the fired cartridge to cycle the action of the firearm and advance the next available cartridge into position for firing.
Revolver:
>A revolver works by having several firing chambers arranged in a circle in a cylindrical block that are brought into alignment with the firing mechanism and barrel one at a time. In contrast, other repeating firearms, such as bolt-action, lever-action, pump-action, and semi-automatic, have a single firing chamber and a mechanism to load and extract cartridges into it.

Nothingburger. Completely unconstitutional if it somehow gets passed. It would be repealed immediately. No worries, bros, we're protected by our super cool Constitution. God bless America.

More democrats = less freedom
Torches & pitchforks yet?

The next one will be banning crossbows.
>who needs such power accumulation
>94261 suicides with crossbows a year
>even blind shot can whip child's eye
>crossbow school-sniping
>you have to own license on car but not on crossbow
GIVE US YOUR CROSSBOWS NOW!

Ban the sale of any and all guns that can fire bullets in very rapid succession and can carry large numbers of rounds. I know it's vague, but I do think really care. Let the experts figure out which guns this law would apply to. I understand needing to own a gun for protection, but you gotta draw the line somewhere.

Guess what? It's the Hebs again!

They dont have guns. Their pets dont count, so dont expect the blacks to turn in their illegal arsenal.

Muzzle loaders are next!
BAN MILITARY GRADE ASSAULT MUSKETS!

What a stupid bill wouldn’t even pass the 9th circuit commie judges it’s so blatantly unconstitutional

I traded all of my ugly "auto assault weapons" for bitcoin. Bought my Life Time Membership to NRA too. Now I have pump and semi auto shotguns, bolt action rifles plus a couple of M1 Garands (leftists don't even count those) and revolvers plus non hi cap 1911's left. #FeelsGoodMan

Will not give up Grandfather's bring back arms from WW2. Ain't getting my like new Lugers, 1911's, Garands nor carbines.
Sorry commie scum.

It's time for you use this
We back in Medieval Age bois
Actually Vietnamese already there for long time

Time to start buying up ARs, mangling the serial numbers, and selling them at 1000% mark up on the black market after the ban. If the jews are going to try to fuck us like this you might aswell get rich off of it. If you cant beat them, join them by funding and arming criminals.

i wish the dems luck.
honestly part of me wishes it would pass.
you guys ever wonder what a civil war looks like? we might just find out

>giving up your carbines like a cuck
im gonna be laughing when they throw you into the reeducation camp

(You)

I know it's been a right wing meme for decades to talk about "you try to take our firearms and we'll shoot back", but that sort of ban would seriously start widespread armed combat across the country. I hope they try, I've been wanting a race war for a while now

Thread theme song
youtube.com/watch?v=-ZpArkEpUQI

noone is going to do shit
americans talk civil war everytime something happens in politics they dislike, but neither side will ever actually do anything

They've never actually gone door to door and confiscated weapons before, and that would kick things off

We should all be aiming to deliver maximum damage to enemy. It require tricking them into picking the right hills to die on.
The guns thing might be one of them.

It's something they've been trying for decades in America

>multiculturalism is turning your great nation into a violent shithole?
>it's not the people we've brought in and supported goy, it's those guns
>just give them to (((me))) and it'll all be better again

They understand that banning guns means taking them away from whites

Dems we just want common sense gun laws, no wants to take your guns, we can all agree on that right
Also Dems, try to make 90% of a guns illegal

>(((common sense)))
Agreeing with us is just common sense there goy. Just do the sensible thing and ban guns from anyone with a mental illness

By the way, have I told you how racism and right wing political ideas are now considered metal illness? Better hand the gun over so you don't hurt anyone

.45-70 blows baseball sized holes out of people, I just got a new better job and I was actually thinking of getting either a .44 magnum or .30-30 lever action for hog hunting

you better have a source, fag

>whites will once again use martini henrys to cut down stupid niggers

could be worse

4 heavily armed and armored cops were afraid of 1 autistic teen with a rifle.

they won't try, it we have the high ground.
youtube.com/watch?v=-H3o8r7JgGY

Immediately Vetoed by GEOTUS. Biblical flood of tears follow, drowning out liberal vermin. I know God said he would not flood the earth again, but this will merely be localized to Commyfornia,

Every left-wing person without exception and without qualification deserves to be executed with a hammer in front of his mother. Every single one.

The mother should then also be killed, with a knife.

You don't know what it's like. Gun owners won't give them up. Period.

>We are not trying to take your guns! You right-wingers are so paranoid.
Introduce bill to prohibit the sale, transfer, and production of guns.

All commies deserve the rope

Why not both.
angstadtarms.com/udp-9/

What about slam fire shotguns. Are those semi auto too.

But this can not be possible?
It's the second law that was made for the whole platform of your country.
How could you obtain and protect personal freedom if you can't fight and protect it??????
I loved the old and first liberals, they knew their shit.
Real liberalism has been dead for ages, it's a shame.

>How to win the 2018 midterms
>A. Campaign on well-reasoned and acceptable policies
>B. Shit on the Constitution
Choose carefully