Centaur no Nayami

Just watched the live broadcast. They didn't have the scene with lesbicat asking about cunnilingus or the scene of her using a mirror to look into her own vagina. Still an hour or two until subs are out.

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalpost.com/news/world/researchers-find-secret-warm-oasis-beneath-antarcticas-ice-that-could-be-home-to-undiscovered-species
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Welcome
>[Man sticks out his hand to shake; Frenchman does not take it]
>My hands are a little dirty.
>So are mine.

Whoa
I did not expect that

Also the ED is in Japanese again. Maybe they chose the last episode to use the English version with as it focused on foreigners.

Also edelweiss being German and it being Hitler and all.

Every time Suu chan talks I get a little startled

Did their dad draw their faces?

Well that's a little awkward

This girl's character was asking about pussy.
Without that, what is she?

Sowwy, but WAT?

>Suu
It is weird seeing and hearing Jello talk.

why is their hair all the same?

They dress looks a bit slutty.

Do Antarcticans have a cloaca or separate tracts for defecation and reproduction?

he uses felt tips to paint

only the queen can reproduce. All non-queen antarctican sex is anal

Harenchi police coming through!

Damn, today's episode was even more QUALITY than usual.

They had to look the same for the painting.

Didn't they also say there were no males or do they have something like drones around the queen?
Can all antarcticans become queen or are they specifically raised for that purpose?
Not to mention that most non-mammals don't have penises so penetrative intercourse isn't possible.

Shh, Sue is sleeping.

>penetrative intercourse isn't possible.
I'm sure that those tails can be put to good use by pairs of inappropriately affectionate Antarcticans.

>those faces
Dad's painting is starting to look pretty damn good in comparison.

Why is Hime so lewd?

I think a cloaca can't feel the pleasure of being cummed inside.

>Anime only "humor"

It might be my fault

my heart is in pieces

I kinda wanna watch this show but from the screenshots in this thread it looks like it's a whole lot of QUALITY.

Good god, it keeps getting better and better.

nationalpost.com/news/world/researchers-find-secret-warm-oasis-beneath-antarcticas-ice-that-could-be-home-to-undiscovered-species

I'm getting nervous guys.

I think they managed to make Tama look mentally retarded in every single shot

it's decent enough to overlook the quality, which isn't THAT bad to begin with

she's not retarded, just happy.
I think they forgot that the halo isn't literally a halo though.

>prez is used goods

Why live?

She looked like she was being taken for a walk by her carer all episode I think you're right about the halo though

>Why is Hime so lewd?

This is what lesbianism does to your brain.

>tfw no cool boyfriend like koma

The ED makes a lot more sense once you realize Tama is autistic

>draw a boy
>call it a girl

So she's dating a cat-person because of her dad? Does she secretly want to fuck her dad?

what a handsome boyfriend, indeed!

Tuck in your shirt you SLOB.

Pretty much all daughters do

That's every girl. Shame her dad only wants to fuck Chi-chan

Well, this was the worst episode of this series so far. Also, the QUALITY was all over the place.

Not on every shot but there were some REALLY bad ones there.

We may get Shino's school adventures next week.

Looks creepy

Inchou's father is talented, uh?

>Say hi to your new mother!

They didnt say that. What sub you are watching?

>secretly
Isn't there a chapter where she tells her dad that he can hit her and do what he wants and at the end of the day she's still going to be home because she lover her sisters?

Last one

Yeah, I thought the problem was that he's slimy.
You know, because he's a frog.

Considering they're an eusocial hive-species, I doubt the drones have any form of sexuality.

Nah, he's a shitty artist.

>I don't know anything about modern art but here's a detailed 3 minuet long explanation why it's respected
Culture cat is cultured

>btw, yuri is the pinnacle of culture.

Kyouko episode when?

Tall Hime-chan is tall.

Anyone here also thinking that thing isnt worth of /ourgirl/s attenttion?

She deserves a spinoff.

Hime is beautiful

Most boring episode yet. The father artist subplot is also tedious.

But, it look better than the real thing.

>Loser pedo cat dad.

H I G H
Q
U
A
L
I
T
Y

I legitimately laughed.

These three should be the main characters

>Considering they're an eusocial hive-species, I doubt the drones have any form of sexuality.
Just like Sup Forumsnons.

They tried to make her look moe but failed and went full uguu 90% of the time.

Sup Forums pls

I think she's still pretty moe, just in a special needs type of way

It's funny because she looks angry like 80% of the time in the manga.

It was actually genius

Retard moe is a thing. Ironically, earlier this year, it came from a devil.

This. Whole cafe segment was complete snoozefest.

>prez is used cat goods
Dropped to worst girl.

Is it really that hard to say "I didn't drink the Kool-Aid, contemporary art is a scam for snowflakes with more money than sense"?

>visiting used book stores is sophisticated
???

That's like saying visiting Goodwill and buying used clothes and appliances is sophisticated.

I don't get it.

You know, I gotta admit, lez pussy is a lot more attractive in animated form.

this

The point of used-book stores was to be able to get titles that are out-of-print. You can't compare that to used clothes or appliances, unless they'd have collectors vlaue, which in turn would make it sophisticated again.

Nowadays you could probably buy out-of-print books easier online.

She's been demoted to worst girl every episode

When you first see the scene it appears as if they are making a disney moviesque meta joke about how they all look the same. Later in the episode it's revealed that their father intentionally dressed them the same for the painting and they were actually switching places as models, possibly entirely unaware of the original joke as perceived by the audience

>The point of used-book stores was to be able to get titles that are out-of-print
No it's to get books at a low price. My town has several used book stores and I visit them regularly because it's much cheaper to buy there then full price at a normal retailer. $20 at the used book store can get me 5 or 6 novels usually, where as I can only get 1 or 2 for that much at Barnes & Nobles. Plus the used book stores also buy new stock from people, so I can sell my old books to them for store credit.

It's incredibly unlikely to find anything collectible at one of these stores, because the only way it'd happen is if both the person who sold it to the store and the store's staff didn't recognize its rarity and just put it on the shelf. Rare books are more usually auctioned off. You can even find some on eBay, I've actually bought a few rare out of print editions that way.