Magi

Aladdin and David next chapter.

Good to see Mor back.

I thought Baba has a plan or something? What the fuck happened to it?

What the duck is happening anymore?

This manga is Naruto/Bleach/Toriko all over again. I like the first 10%, but I just kept reading it weekly without having pleasure in doing it whatsoever. I hate Magi with a passion now, I really do, but I can't just drop it at this stage.

Its gone quackers

End.

Times change, but Mor always goes nopan. Bless.

Poor (you).

I want morgiana to kick my teeth out.

>I hate something
>Yet I still read it
Is this autism?

You're on Sup Forums. What do you think?

Hopefully that's not it. I've waited so long to see her and her beautiful legs fight again.

David interrupted it.

Wonder how is that gonna go. Are they gonna make David more human or Aladdin will just try to rek him? His land body might not be godly so this might turn into Aladdin vs Ithnan part 2.

Lucky Baba.

Ded

I completely forgot what Aladdin was even doing.

Sin is doing all the crazy meta fight with David and Baba, Haku, and Judar is down on the surface trying to stop the rukh angels reclaiming the planet.
I remember nothing about Aladdin.

Why do retards and speedreaders always come in these threads to ask what's going on? You would know if you' kept up with the chapters.

i this shit still going on
ending when?

It's been this way for the past year. There's only like 10 anons who care about Magi left on Sup Forums.

It's supposed to be ending pretty soon.

Thanks

Where the fuck is 364, did translator-kun drop it?

Morgiana is perfect and I want to kiss her.

>It's been this way for the past year. There's only like 10 anons who care about Magi left on Sup Forums.
What happened?