Sheriff’s deputy to take legal action against Sheriff, POTUS

“I am not a coward.”

Other urls found in this thread:

henrymakow.com/2018/02/Mossad-Chabad-Deep-State .html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Then why is he hiding behind a bunch of other deputies who are protecting him (and not helpless children?!)

What would you have done in his situation?

You get your gun, take a deep breath, and go in, Op.

If he was told to stand down by his superiors, he might have a a case. Fuck that whole department, it's run by a liberal kike and he's apparently been a crook for a long time. It's coming out now that they hadn't had active shooter training in 15 years but they had a bunch of feelgood liberal bullshit training forced down their throats by this kike sheriff.
This guy might be a coward but there were way more problems than just him.

Found the self serving pussy

Check gun, say one last prayer, go save as many as I could.

This might work if there weren't kids dying while saving other kids, and teachers dying while saving kids.

All unarmed.

The only acceptable reason would be to keep the Clinton death squad from suiciding his whole family

YOUR FUCKING JOB

>Run inside
>Find shooter
>Ready player two

it took guts to sue for being called a coward. respect.

He’s going to make so much money on the deformation law suit.

He needs to clear it up in court. Regardless of what he did do or not. The shooter is in custody and is going to spend every moment in Prison being a bitch to some nigger. If that deputy had the balls and did go into the school, he could have either gotten shot/killed him self or he could have possibly killed the gunman and MAYBE less lives would have been lost. But then there's no justice for the victims in the court of law, only a dead perp who doesn't have to deal with his fucking horrific actions.

I feel like this whole deputy thing is just a deflection from how fucked the police response to this was. The fact that the police lied about how many times they were called about the shooter (I will not say his name btw) is already a huge red flag.

>dead perp who doesn't have to deal with his fucking horrific actions.
That would be justice.

Police have no duty to protect you
Buy a gun.

He was a lil bitch. A real hero would have gone in and done whatever they could.

Just do your job.

Not an argument

You're an idiot if you believe that.

Even if he gets death penalty (does Florida have that still?), it'll be pretty painless. He needs to die

Yea yeaaa
And i dont judge people.

>He needs to die

Bullshit, he needs to rot in prison on suicide watch 24/7 so he can think about all the fucking people he killed for the rest of his life.

Go fuck yourself if you think otherwise.

fuck off back to plebbit faggt

Such a waste of money.

>Anarcho-commi flaposter is a huge fucking pussy

Wooooooooooooooow

>newfags telling me to go to reddit

Here's your sign.

>guy is insane/depraved enough to shoot up school
>maybe he'll feel bad about it
Putting that zika baby tier brain power to work I see.

People like you are faggots. Just kill the bastard. I don’t want my tax dollars sustaining this piece of shit.

>sparing criminals
>rightoues

It's not a matter of if he feels bad about it. It's a matter of him having to face the consequences of his actions you fucking dumbass nigger.

Public hanging allowe everyone to see firsthand the consequences of his actions as well instead of tucking him away in an air conditioner little box

>It's not a matter of if he feels bad about it.
You just said
>so he can think about all the fucking people he killed for the rest of his life.
A lot of good thats going to do when he's jerking off to the memory the whole time while tax payers feed him. You fucking retard

It's a untrained kid with an assault rifle for fuck's sake. Why is everybody treating it as if he's some unstoppable armor-plated killing machine? He bleeds just like anybody else bleeds. The sheriff's deputy had no fucking excuse. This was his job and he failed. He is a coward, hiding outside while helpless, unarmed children are slaughtered en masse

>he doesn't know that assault rifle 15's have infinite ammo and turn you into the terminator when you hold them

la division por cero

>deformation law suit
Sounds kinky.

Can posters responding to this thread stop sliding with discussion about Cruz this thread is about discussion of the deputy not being a coward.

He can jerk off to the memory of him killing all those people all he fucking wants to. I hope he fucking does. Because his ass is going to be in Prison getting raped every other day and all he'll want to do is die, Just like you idiots want him to. You think giving a person exactly what they want is due justice for a crime like this?

Get out of here, you newfags are so fucking stupid.

HES SUING HIM BECAUSE HE WAS TOLD TO STAND DOWN AND THE SHERIFF CALLED HIM A COWARD FOR FOLLOWING ORDERS

Called the cops

At the end of the day it was a trained adult professional (whose job was to protect the children) vs. an untrained teenager with an assault rifle. There is no reason he should not have gone in. He could have fared just fine with the firearm he had. He was just a huge pussy in the moment where those children needed him most and now he's making excuses trying to save himself.

>exactly what they want
>Cruz tries to get away by blending into crowd
>could have easily suicided by cop
>tried to get away instead
>because he wants to die
Are you literally 12? Or just a turbo brainlet

Yes goy. Inly law enforcement should have the means to protrct you. Just turn in yoir guns and let the sane people find thee bad guys.

And you think he's gonna want to live in prison for the rest of his life?

Would you rather live in Prison beginning at 19 years old for the rest of your life? No, you're gonna want to die.

Now shut the fuck up, and go back to crying on LoL.

Run to where the killing is and stop it.

Learn spelling you turbo faggot. Of course you should contact the police, it's the sensible option to call for assistance when needed.

Mossad-Chabad-Deep State Behind "Operation Parkland"

"Far from being a victim, David Hogg was one of the forward observers of the joint Israeli-CIA death squad sent to Parkland, ensuring that sufficient numbers of his classmates were killed. "The Jewish-born Cruz was likely recruited by the Shomrim secret society to be a patsy for the commando raid and was brainwashed at Chabad House.

henrymakow.com/2018/02/Mossad-Chabad-Deep-State .html

Why so many JEWS at the center of the Parkland massacre?

I was merely pretending to be retarded

My fucking job. I wouldn't have just ran in and yelled shoot me but I definitely would have gone in and looked for a chance to do something.

Mke me

Try and kill the deep state assassins shooting kids

>> Why so many JEWS at the center of the Parkland massacre?

Because it's Florida, literally where jews go to retire.

I gathered - just like a good goy joke.

go in. he should have had an AR15, unless his boss blew the wad on a lambo...

If I chose to be a cop, I sure as hell wouldn't hide outside while kids were getting slaughtered, that's for damn sure. The deputy shit in the bed, now he has to lie in in. His actions were that of a coward.

which is conflicting with different mouthheads claiming there was an active shooter training that day.

No

Security guard is in on it. Fuck the deep state for setting it up and fuck this security officer

>meme flag
>no link
>had nothing to say
OP is a fag. Sage.

If they hadn't had active shooter training then what was the dry run/active shooter drill the kids at the school did that morning?

Coward.

thats liberal court for you, because it is their duty through sworn oath

>crying on LoL.
>LoL
>but all you guys who disagree are the new fags
>make him live in prison with all the other bad men xD
Kill yourself, unironically. You're too retarded to risk polluting the gene pool.

>public offical
>suing for defamation
Of course its a meme flag. Its retarded.

Good luck with that

KEK ...

K then

tax payers shouldnt have to support this mkultra'd fuck. noose and a box.
doesnt change you being a faggot.

Ordered my subordinate (chances one of the three other deputies were subordinates) to charge into the situation "heroically". If the subordinate refused, I would have shot him on the spot for insolence and cowardice before the enemy!

My best friends a high security prison CO, the occurance of prison rape has become exceedingly low. Inmates are constantly monitered, even when they are showering there are gaurds right there. Only time rape can really occur is between cell mates, and that's usually consensual as they can request transfers to different cells.

When this kid hits prison he will likely get a solitary cell, or a cellmate specifically chosen for good behavior, it's too risky and expensive for the prison to put a media case in a dangerous situation. The only punishment he will face in prison is boredom, or maybe a fast beating ifor he is ever in general population for lunch or something, but it's unlikely.

>trying to sue a sitting president?

No one wants to be in these situations, no one wants to die. But you signed up for this. Load up, say a prayer and go fucking fight evil. Not only is he a coward he's letting his family face the consequences for him now. Fuck em.

Lol, and leftists say that people can’t beat the Government with AR-15’s

Cops weren’t even the target here, in the next Civil War they will be

>162107770
he had his shot at proving he wasnt a coward, too late. he should do the honorable thing

If I were the cop I would have done my fucking job and tried to shoot thr cheeky cunt

If I were me I'd barricade myself in a room and wait behind the door with with a bat/pipe

Deputy Shithouse.

It's not an argument. It's a fact.