Date a Live

Looks like the Facebook group changed their minds about translating and posted their rough draft for Chapters 2 to 5. Full thing "soon" according to them.
So with that being said i won't bother google translating the rest of it seeing as their rough draft is better than mine.
But it seems like a waste to make a thread just to say this, so I'll translate and dump the Afterword since it's not that long and it's only part of Volume 16 that's not available translated.
I'll post links at the end of the dump.

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/open?id=0B8wHr2FGkoTOYnd0dEFHNk9QaW8
mediafire.com/file/i6mmb48qeesktyd/Date_A_Live_-_Volume_11.5.epub
mediafire.com/file/jbxn2wgx5m2y2jb/Date_A_Live_-_Volume_12.epub
mediafire.com/file/sn1m56m7j9i948s/Date_A_Live_-_Volume_13.epub
mediafire.com/file/bhqoaow7o93fxxw/Date_A_Live_-_Volume_14.epub
mediafire.com/file/us87s1i7azt7pp6/Date_A_Live_-_Volume_15.epub
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Afterword
Thanks. Favorite Jack is Frisbee. It is Tachibana Koji.
We delivered "Date a Live 16 Kurumi Refrain". What did you think? I am glad if you like it.
That's why I finally made a Kurumi volume. It may be appearance for the first time in the main part. Oh well I write it shortly, so personally I do feel that there was a gap there.
Although Kurumi appeared fairly early, it hits the initial member among the spirit group, since it was a dark proof of one person’s spiritual power, it became compatible with the cover and subtitle of a being here a long time. The turning Kurumi is pretty cute without the sign of the cover. Getting a glimpse or peek of her sexy legs.
No, not just the cover but the other illustrations of Kurumi are sexy. There is also Kurumi in color illustrations.
Maybe it is the first time that a character comes out in every volume. That's what it is.
Since I think that some people will read the postscript ahead of the main part, I will refrain from spoilers, but this time it is feeling that we are a little excited. I could write that scene and that scene so much fun.

Thinking about it Kurumi was the first character that I made in "Date".
To be exact, it is slightly different from the current Kurumi, but because of the novel that I wrote when I was in my second year high school students, there was a character that would be her template.
In gothic loli, the length of hair is different right and left eye is clock. It was my tension at the time that came up with such a character. I do not doubt that I believe that this character was wrong, for over ten years since I thought that I will put it out someday, I believe that confidence at that time was not wrong.
To be sure, the setting at that time was that an artificial magician transplanted with a special watch used the special ability at the price of his own life. Using the ability will cause the clock to go around quickly and the corresponding lifetime will be lost.
Because of that, there were lots of watch holders besides Kurumi, but the basic is that there are a lot of characters attached to the back of the hand and the chest, and I think that only Kurumi was the eyeball clock as it was. Maybe.

And of course, such a Kurumi cannot be a heroine. Kurumi was a little sister character that aims for the heroine's life. Hehehehe. Hey, older sister? It was said. Scary.
Incidentally, aside from that, the prototype of Kusanagi sound (large) that appeared in my debut work "Soukyuu no Karma" also appeared in that story. He was one of the strongest characters in the army and had watches at five places of the backs of both hands, both shoulders, and the chest. Strong.
It's embarrassing to talk about a novel that I wrote some time ago.
But this time it's amazing. Though I wrote also on the author profile, Kurumi Volume 16, Kurumi Spin Off, Tsunako Art Collection come out in March! All "Three"!

Since short stories are written on Tsunako's book collection, those who are worried are not sure! There seems to be a secret illustration that can be seen only here ... ....?
Yuichiro wrote Kurumi spin-off "Date A Bullet" is also a cute, hard and violence finish. I like Sawa-san. Aiai-chan is cute. There are lots of such cute girls, so we are sure to have fun tea party with everyone. Relaxing. Please also check it out as announcements are also listed at the end of the book! NOCO's Kurumi is also beautiful!
And one more point of speaking at the end of the book, in this volume, the setting picture of which has revived in 14 volumes is published!
The design is the same as before Ebigawa-san! Please take a look at that is sharper and cooler!
Drawn in Monochrome ... ....! This is nothing short of putting out 2 volumes of material soon.

Well this time, we were able to publish books with the efforts of various people.
Tsunako-san of illustrator, Kurumi-san standing on top of body is too cool. Osamu-san, I am sorry for pulling more trouble than usual. Kusano of designer, Thank you for every nice design. It may have been troubling for the placement of the title logo ....
Higashiide who wrote spin-off, NOCO, Ebigawa who designed , editorial department and people of sales, all people involved in publication, circulation, and purchasing this book I give thank from the bottom of my heart.
Now we have 17 volumes. What will happen to me and what are you doing (spoiler)?
I will do my best so that I can deliver it as soon as possible, I hope you can expect it.
Well, I am looking forward to seeing you again in the next volume.

February 2017 Tachibana Koushi
Chapter 1 and Prologue here or everything i've translated (including the parts of Ch4 i translated and the Afteword) here:
drive.google.com/open?id=0B8wHr2FGkoTOYnd0dEFHNk9QaW8

Will you be doing volume 17?

I thought about it and I decided i will. But i don't where to find a pdf or text raw for it, so I'll have to wait till the 18th for the e-book to come out so i can start it.

What's a good place to download the novels from? I'm behind a few volumes.

Apart from the facebook group there really isn't one, we really need a new pastebin or something.

Had these saved from the last thread.
mediafire.com/file/i6mmb48qeesktyd/Date_A_Live_-_Volume_11.5.epub
mediafire.com/file/jbxn2wgx5m2y2jb/Date_A_Live_-_Volume_12.epub
mediafire.com/file/sn1m56m7j9i948s/Date_A_Live_-_Volume_13.epub
mediafire.com/file/bhqoaow7o93fxxw/Date_A_Live_-_Volume_14.epub
mediafire.com/file/us87s1i7azt7pp6/Date_A_Live_-_Volume_15.epub

Oh fuck thanks so much.
They're safe?

There were people wondering why Kurumi didn't try something different when used to send her mind back in time, this is her reasoning.

>“For the moment, do you want to change the location from the open rooftop of where to call
Shidou to?”
>"No, then the other party will only change their attack strategy in haste. It’s a bad move to let go of the advantage of knowing where the battle will occur."

Yes they're safe.

>Even after killing a few and dismissing Ellen many times, the damage they received would be reset every time Kurumi used the Sixth Bullet .
>No──precisely due to not knowing they had fought Kurumi before, every time they would act in accordance to the same plan to kill Shidou.
>The sole advantage that Kurumi held was a hellfire like passion that burned by itself.

They also uploaded the Spirit Snow Day story.

People never wondered about that, it was more about avoiding this whole thing by further going to the past rather than just rewinding time while Westcott had the book. It doesn't matter how much she tries to avoid the cicle of death when she is playing within the limits of that cicle to begin with.

Ah, there is a limitation mentioned.
>Although it depends on how much time is used, it can only be used to trace backwards up to a few days, far less than the point capable with the Twelfth Bullet .

I'm not talking about the bullet that allows to send her mind back, the limitation makes it impossible for her to change Shidou's death. I was talking about actual time travel. Kurumi knew these limitations but still went through it for some reason, it's like if back in volume 10 instead of using time travel Kurumi used the other bullet to sent Shidou's mind a few days back. Nothing would have changed because Origami's mind was set in killing spirit and walked too deep in the revenge path.

A similar situation is happening here with Kurumi trying to save Shidou when Westcott has the book and can surprise attack Shidou whenever he wants, Kurumi obviously knows this but she keeps trying an useless method over and over hoping for the best.

[x] Touch Tohka's tohkas

Yeah there's no real reason other than her wanting to save Shido and being the ray of hope for her. She even admits she knows it's an impossible task and does it anyway.

Only technical aspect it mentioned was because only sends the mind back, it was more efficient since it resets all the clones she used so she doesn't have to use her time to get more clones.

So she was using the safe way, just like always. It seems like she won't take any high stakes even if Shidou and the world's fate are at risk.

It's not like she need to travel 10 years back like Shidou did, she can also prevent the shit that happened with Nia in vol 13 which would also prevent the incoming war while also making things easier for her but then again this is Kurumi we are talking about.

Miku a shit