Why was reddit acting like repealing net neutrality was the end of the Internet a few months ago...

Why was reddit acting like repealing net neutrality was the end of the Internet a few months ago? Nothing bad has happened and none of those retards are even talking about this anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailykos.com/stories/2018/2/23/1744321/-Say-goodnight-to-net-neutrality-as-AT-T-just-rolled-out-internet-fast-lanes
reddit.com/r/technology/comments/8004x1/say_goodnight_to_net_neutrality_as_att_just/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they were a combination of useful idiot leftists and globalist shills.
good riddance

I hope you realize that we went from the Obama age spying to Trump's next level.

Thank you by the way asshole.

> Nothing bad has happened and none of those retards are even talking about this anymore.

kek

dailykos.com/stories/2018/2/23/1744321/-Say-goodnight-to-net-neutrality-as-AT-T-just-rolled-out-internet-fast-lanes

reddit.com/r/technology/comments/8004x1/say_goodnight_to_net_neutrality_as_att_just/

They are the perfect useful idiots. Mindless robots that do their masters bidding.

>What’s important about this is that their “sponsored” data plan means that companies will pay AT&T in order to have their content streamed on AT&T customers’ devices without hitting against their data plans.

So AT&T customers get free content. Wow thanks Mr. Pai

>implying ISP's would change policies drastically instead of slowly in order to not scare customers

because some of the most powerful companies on the planet were going to have to pay up to the ISPs
a bunch of struggling young adults tricked in to going to bat for them

>congress can repeal the removal

will this actually happen, or NNshills dreaming up a storm?

np Texas

Reeee.

Stop spying on me.

the social media giants and other swamp creatures like jewgle were the primary beneficiaries of NN. They deployed their pajeet bots in a scorched earth campaign. It was faker than deep fakes. You could tell since Plebbit fell for it harder than anyone.

>redditfags acting like it's the end of the world
>tfw I'm not even American

>american redditors
>not being retarded
not happened yet.

Hive minded imbeciles that believe everything on TV. Did you not know that already?

this

Swedes never fail to be complete retards.

You can't bringe the Change quickly, otherwise people will notice

Yeah but I just thought it was weird how completely silent they are on this now, like their corporate masters just flicked a switch off and that was that

They're still taking about it. They talk about Congress passing a bill establishing net neutrality

Short attention spans due to the social media age.

And Canacuks never fail to be the worst posters on pol

Because it was a trump policy. Trump could come out with a policy of student debt forgiveness and free blowjobs and half the country would protest it as evil

C’mon guys, we’re all friends. We shouldn’t squabble like this, it is not pleasing to Allah.

Net Neutrality was one of these bullshit things that has a good sounding name but is bullshit.

Net Neutrality = govt mandated free bandwidth for transnational corporations

Of course ledditors and other liberal faggots were duped into supporting it. Leftists are unwilling shill for the (((corporations)))

>implying this is a bad thing

Changes to laws don’t happen immediately idiot. It’ll take a year or so before the new legislation takes effect then we can wait and see but knowing human greed most likely nothing good will come of it.

Because they are fuckig stupid lemmings that have been brianwashed into begging for state control

they were getting shilled by jewgle and (((You)))tube

hi there

as a redditors my self ill have yo know that we take net neutrality very seriously with it gone my favorite site will be impacted by this and so will all others.

because reddit is fucking retarded. All the FCC did was make Netflix/Google pay more of a fair share towards paying infrastructure costs, because they make bank off government services for nothing, and use unironically 75% of the nation's bandwidth. Reddit was just memed by neoliberal elites who want to pocket more neetbux, because they are useful idiots

its' not like its' going to happen instantly you god damn fuck tard

You gotta give em a chance to think of ways to fuck us first.

how are people this fucking stupid?! The INTERNET really is that easy to use, isn't it?

and who do you think those services are going to pass on those extra costs to, you fucking moron?!

Its like they have the collective attention span of a gold fish.

Its only required their overlords at google to get a few braindead entertainers on youtube to get a chain reaction going of people being afraid of things not even covered by net neutrality.

I mean we really should repeal it all together, but they acted like that what was going to happen, and thats not what happened.

fuck off with your bait

at this point reddit is 85% bots, 14% fatasses and 1% Sup Forums and /m/

and here's how bernie could still win

The companies that pay AT&T to deliver their content to more consumers thus having an edge over other companies by getting more people used to the content they provide over another company.

Are you trolling right now or what?