Hibike emporium

Is this K-On! Lite?

Girls are pretty fluffy though.

Fun, interesting characters surrounded by amazing animation and music ruined by the most hardcore yuribaiting you will ever experience.

Should have made a k-on spinoff about the jazz club instead

>the most hardcore yuribaiting
That's not NanoFate.

Asuka, Natsuki, Reina and Kaori are my top four. Who are yours?

Did anyone bother to get the Yen Press release of the first volume? I've been meaning to get it myself.

Juniors in K-ON were pretty boring. What made the original HTT work was because everyone was a little bit eccentric and fun.

jazz club is in the same year as the keionbu, they mention it in s1

Kumiko, Reina, Asuka, Ribbons

Oh right, been a while since I watched K-ON and I think a rewatch is due soon. Seeing HTT's antics from a different group would be fun set in the same year. The entire thing would feel like a reverse of the episode where the room is getting cleaned.

hibike is what k-on would be if it was any good

No.

I dropped K-On on the first episode, but enjoyed Euphonium all the way.

>Girls are pretty fluffy though.

One of the band pieces should have been "fuwa fuwa time" just for the lulz.

An orchestra version of Don't Say Lazy or Azusa's graduation song would've been a nice touch.

What are you gonna do with all that fluff?

It gets better after that. Also I recommend sub.

Asuka makes me weak at the knees.

>I recommend sub
Where do you think you are.mkv

welcome to nu-Sup Forums
enjoy your stay

>gets better
What do you mean by this? Are you implying that it's not masterpiece from start to end.watching further, if you buy into the appeal of the show, will only make you appreciate ep 1 even more that is predicated on understanding of what the work was trying to do.

It's K-On with music if that's what you mean.

I said it deliberately because dub is absolutely horrendous.

K-on had great music. YuiAzu version of Fudu Pen is amazing to hear. Most of the OST is good too. Too bad people only focus on moe side.

I think by music he meant music related drama and themes, not literally music, you remember how k-on movie plays on the fact of what it is and isn't, it is not certainly band drama but it is indeed about these cute girls having fun, sometimes by pretending to be in band drama. The moe aspect of k-on! Is also really interesting part of the show for me, especially in how it speaks about the true essence of moe(also by contrasting with how mio fan club members reacting to the surface elements of mio which is not moe, how it's not a byword for cute)and yui's character plays a really major role in this exploration, furthermore It also perfects the conventions and tropes of moe-kei and nichijou-kei offering its own contribution to the genre

you're implying that anybody browsing Sup Forums would stoop so low to watch a dub to begin with
in which case you should lurk the fuck more

Some dubs are great, go fuck yourself you puritan piece of shit!

>Some dubs are great
maybe the ones from 10 years ago
the english dubbing industry now is however far too bloated with nepotism and contract cows to merit anyone listening to the english dub of a show
>!
kill yourself

They didn't play jack shit during the show, though; they just CGDCT

I think one of the reasons people liked Azusa was because she was always harassing the others to get off their asses and play some music.

>all current dubs are bad
>all dubs are in english
heh

and the worst melodrama misunderstandings

do try and remember that we were talking about hibike's english dub to begin with, user
I'm also sorry that I don't take the dubs made in whatever monkey language you speak into consideration when I use the term "dubs"

Best girl knows how to calm Kumiko.

and """"""""""""""love confessions"""""""""""""" every other episode.

>this is Sup Forums in 2017
strewth

I swear I saw her in an H animation once.