Jews Under Attack in America As ADL Records Worst Anti-Semitism Since 1994

newsweek.com/us-anti-semitic-incidents-57-2017-821549

>tfw the ovens are waming up :^)

Other urls found in this thread:

amren.com/archives/reports/hate-crime-hoax-map/
fakehatecrimes.org
timesofisrael.com/jewish-suspects-arrested-over-swastika-graffiti-on-synagogues/
theatlantic.com/national/archive/2012/01/suspect-behind-new-yorks-rash-swastika-graffiti-jewish/333028/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Probably the ADL who's doing it... again.

Hey Rabbi, whatcha doin?

This. They do it all the time.

Nice paintings.

Proceed to do more

In your schizo mind? Yeah, righhht user.

Wow, people are finally waking up to all the Jewish lies. Color me shocked.

tick tick tick

keep up the good work, gentlemen.

what are you doing rabbi?

What happened in 1994?

amren.com/archives/reports/hate-crime-hoax-map/

>1994

OY VEY!!!!

IF we keep doing this, will they all run off to Israel? Can we scare them all to Israel?

>muh le epic savior of europa
lol he kicked off the worst war in history and forever destroyed the West. in addition to that he was legit one of the most inept leaders to ever exist, Germany became WORSE under him than under Weimar.

Hey Rabbi... Whatcha doin???

>1994
we can do better. Can we reach 1933 is the question

if you didn't know, most of these bankers and international financiers are actually white protestants. Not jewish

>my sweet prince

Remember in '94 we had all the militias training. Ruby Ridge, Brady Bill, and McVey all were used one way or another to end that. We have the internet in our pockets now, theybcant kill our ideas ever again.

Orthodox rabbi here. (lox/black attire etc)

In brief; We believe that Israel will be established by HIM when it is the right time and place, and we do not believe that the current state of Israel is valid, as it wasn't established by g-d's direct actions, as prophecy clearly states it will be.

We do however allow for the future possibility that g-d will in his own time and way establish Israel (the actual Israel, the godly one, not the satanic mess you currently call 'israel').

I warned them, over and over again, no matter how stupid you think goyim are, you cannot simply treat them like garbage, its a different world than the old one, I told them "OY! what if the pogroms happen here? Because it can happen here." "OY! what if the shoah happens here? Because it can happen here!" "OY! What if the pogroms and the shoah happen here? IT! CAN! HAPPEN! HERE!"

I yelled this from the temple's roof, I bullhorned it out the temples windows, I warned them, Sup Forums. I went so far that I actually got in trouble with higher level rabbis.

No one listened.

>Antisemitism rising in countries that are turning browner
Seems like your mutt slave class isn't a big fan of your Chaim

fakehatecrimes.org

>1994
What the fuck happened in 1994?

jesus christ the font

NO GOYIM!
BAD GOYIM!!!!

I was born

Is he /ourguy/?

The fucking ADL came here and created a fake ROF group for Cruz to be a part of. Fuck those Kike niggers.

cite it. what comes next is the barrage of hard facts that push your asshole in.

Hi JIDF

no. hes a fucking creep. ever see that video where he forces a kiss of on a kid as some sort of discipline? hes just collared right now and useful.

its a small comfort knowing that if the jews ever succeed in destroying the white race they will follow us to our doom. their golems always turn on them in the end.

This has to be bait; either you are a very stupid goy or a Jew larping as a stupid goy
>either way it very much has to do with race. Just look at all the (((white people))) that run msm.

clinton church burnings & other false flags

>Paranoid jews fear retaliation for their crimes, graffiti their own synagogues and demand whites apologize and accept diversity
I mean it's like a sitcom with these people

"If you will not stand with Israel and the jews, I will not stand with you." t. Cruz

>Germany became WORSE under him than under Weimar
Please kill yourself.

When Jesus returns I can imagine he' ll be pretty pissed at jews. He will smite Jerusalem, Sweden, Canada, California even before working on the anti-christ,

(((Ela ballsack)))

oy vey!

The only reason shit is bad is because he lost. If Winston chruchill stayed hated by the English public and Never regained popular approval there would've been a peace agreement and Hitler could've invaded russia full force.

I hope he does. Misfortune follows the evil-doer, yet the righteous go ever heavenward.

Well it's about fucking time

What happened in 1994??

>Wants to get rid of the Jews
>all jews leave
>America loses 80% of its most intelligent and successful people

SAD!

I was waiting for someone to cold cock him or run into him with a skateboard 10/10 for faggotry

Literally nothing.

Hey rabbi, whatcha doin?

Anybody else have any more "watcha doin" pics?

oh poor jews

only 6% of the best students of usa are jews
bye bye we dont ned you vampire you need us

Hey rabbi

Spoilers: ADL fakes hate-crimes then reports them as hate crimes in their own stats, even if debunked. They also have to stat-pad by including prison violence, and usually that prison violence is just a white person vs a black person, which they automatically interpret as "racist" violence.

Read one of their hate crime reports. It's hilarious fan fiction.

>being this much of a kike

do jews not have the ability to picture things in their heads? how cant they work out how a swastika is drawn before physically drawing?

OYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

They are the ones doing it so probably not.

What happened in 1994? Oh yeah, they lied about the Oslo accords, deceived, and backstabbed the Palestinians.

Well our evil nazi plot it's working, I think we should keep it up and see what happens.

Nothing of the valued will be lost. Jews are at upper levels due to nepotism.

As a Jew, I remember 1994 like it was yesterday. It was a dark year for Jews. My grandfather said it was like living under the Nazis again, and we thought about moving to Israel to escape our daily persecution. Luckily in 1995 things started to settle down. Me and my family were able to come out of hiding and live a normal life again. Now I fear myself and many other Jews have to start seriously considering leaving this country again for Israel. God help us all.

Oy to the vey.

Seems they have learnt not to draw shitty Swastikas as they have realised the always fuck them up

ITT:

> Hate crimes don't actually happen

> I want to commit a hate crime though

Bye
Get the fuck out. You made your bed so you sleep on it.

Please follow through on this threat.

what was happening in the early 90s. i was 2 at the time.

> the kids is scared of her
nigger author confirmed

Some one farted and killed every Jew in a synogouge

Damn saw the headline and thought it was gonna say something like "worse antisemitism since 1954." But then I saw 1994 and was kind of disappointed tbqh. Not that impressive.

>do jews not have the ability to picture things in their heads?

They do not. Take a look at any Jew created "art" or architecture. They are very clever in manipulating words (pilpul) and with money scams like usury, but besides that they're about nigger tier.

For my second post under this ID, I'd like to say that pic related is truly AOTY :^)

What is this? 1997?????

>> Hate crimes don't actually happen

Post half a dozen that turned out to not be kikes, niggers, or other mud races false flagging.

Can not wait. When we’re free it’s payback time for the goyim Jew

Kek
Lurk moar

>All jew's go to Israel
>Quality of life for everyone else massively improves
>Second renaissance in Art, architecture, music, literature, science, and technology

Holy shit, the one on the right looks exactly like a young merchant

>Orthodox rabbi here.....

timesofisrael.com/jewish-suspects-arrested-over-swastika-graffiti-on-synagogues/

theatlantic.com/national/archive/2012/01/suspect-behind-new-yorks-rash-swastika-graffiti-jewish/333028/

Bwahahaha maybe stop being sneaky grimy kikes or leave to ChosenWorld.