Does anyone care about Lucky Star anymore?

Does anyone care about Lucky Star anymore?

Re-watched it a couple of weeks ago and it still holds up.

I care very deeply for Lucky ⭐ Star

I still wanna fuck miyuki so yes.

My favorite anime.
The manga still appears in Comptiq sometimes. Volume 11 when

I could not get past the first episode. All they did was talk about food. After 15 minutes I turned it off.

It's strange to think not so long ago people were shitposting about it like it would destroy the industry. I honestly preffered the surge in SOL series compared to the isekai LNs that are adapted now.

Accurate to real girls

SoL GCDGT is the best genre isekai can BTFO

Gonna start it soon.

Words cannot describe how much I love this anime.
It has a special charm to it that no other SOL has managed to capture, and I come back to it every few years after widening my anime/manga knowledge just so I could maybe understand more of the references. It's most likely an anime that will never be forgotten.

As the guy, what are you supposed to do in this situation?

It's like a time capsule of Otaku Culture around 2007, and for that I love it.

How many accronyms do you need?

There's at least one or two threads every week.

Gonna post these before the Spookasa dumps

I had a similar problem, took me four tries to finally watch lucky star, could never get past the first couple of episodes. The show had a different director for the first four episodes. I didn't start enjoying the series until episode six and then it became like crack after that.

Mahou shoujo parody is better.

Pretty much what he did? Konata is the one being ecchi.

Probably the only CGDCT show that I ever liked.
Lucky Star was great. A real shame there hasn't been a sequel.

Blame Yamakan for that. He was fired after the first three episodes.

What is there even to see. She's flat as a board.

Hilarious how he fumbled lucky star somehow when Kannagi is one of my favorite series

It was four episodes. You can tell episode 5 was the beginning of based Takemoto and Gatoh.

no it doesn't at all

>GCDGT
>?

Cute girls doing gyaru things? Doing guro things? Doing Gackt things?

Miyuki is not for fuck

Weird. The bot hasn't started its weird Tsukasa image dumps yet. How can this be your standard ruined Lucky Star thread if there's no "what is wrong with you reaction rant" copy pasta after the Tsukasa being fucked by a deer picture is posted?

It is still one of the most CGDCT anime in the normal audience, and an anime a lot of people know about.
It's way more popular than Azumanga Daioh, and maybe around the same level as K-On, in popularity among normal people.

I watched it for the first time a few months ago and loved it.

doot doot

I do, Kagamin is still my waifu after all these years.

yeah its great

The manga is still good.