PRESS "F" TO PAY RESPECTS

PRESS "F" TO PAY RESPECTS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM_0hRTSiA&list=PLh-DWnajWRG2IWXE3OZzguzlfwiZI2pLU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>takesmedats

Good, Europeans have no business in Africa. Give the land back to the people. If they turn it to shit, that's their problem.

hope these niggers all starve

HAHAHA WHITE BOIS BTFO AGAIN

FIRST WE TAKE YOUR WOMEN
THEN WE TAKE YOUR LAND
NEXT WE TAKE YOUR MONEY MOTHAFUCKA

Then you all starve, retards

retard

why any whites are still there is beyond me. come home, whiteman

we wont starve because there will be plenty of white pussy to keep us fed

Friendly reminder this shit will happen in every country that reaches minority status.

Diversity is their strength.

I give them 6 years.

Search South Africa on google

Notice anything?

They have more business in South Africa than the current Gibmedats who are trying to steal their land do. They're a bunch of nomadic monkeys that moved in after whites had already tamed the land and set up civilization there.

Do you know that is someone "take all our money" it will become useless, the value of the money its the possibility of trade, not the money itself

Educate yourself

Any white man still in Africa is quite fucking stupid.

>Africa is for Africans!
>also Europe is for Africans!
>also gibsmedats!
such is the cruel fate of kekistan

They get refused at most western country because of the political implication of their situation, especially nowadays where our progressive government has a unhealthy hard on for third world immigrants which bring nothing to the economy.

>gibs me dats foe free

Good. The Baizuo will celebrate it, but normal whites will wake up to the reality.

Stay tuned, it took Zimbabwe less than a decade, and they sold everything they could, even their fucking wild animals.

They're truly fucking aren't they?

the Dutch settled the cape alongside the San people.
Bantus came later, retard

How long can the white South Africans continue to whistle past the graveyard? When are they going to wake up to just how dire their situation is?

This is gonna be Wakanda but real.

The blacks in SA are not native, you fucking imbecile.

Hilariously it's also their weakness.

Could you imagine?
Imagine living in a world where your people were slaves, a world that cursed you with JUUUUUST under the amount of intelligence required to KNOW you're retarded, a world where everyone of your group is THRILLED about a movie about a fake white ethnostate, yet every one of those real ethnostates are either dead or failing and can only continue to exist through the generosity (and theft from) black people.

I'd neck myself, but I fear I wouldn't know how a rope works and end up hanging myself by sheer accident.

Wekantdu is more like it.

They are going to be a shithole that can't feed itself in a decade, begging white farmers to return.

>no business
>literally all the business
>kek

The next big meme?

Well if people hype it up as Wakanda it'll be more fun to see it crash and burn

Just wait till the Chinese get their talons into Africa. They'll exploit, devour, and discard the continent's remains with an efficiency not seen for a hundred years. The Africans won't even see it coming, either. Personally, I look forward to witnessing this a great deal.

ITS NIGGER KILLIN TIME

Have you ever tried talking to them? They're oblivious

I remember when I learned that South Africa was basically uninhabited when Europeans came, it blew my mind.

Niggers win again. When will white people learn.

Isn't this one of the literal definitions of genocide? What sanctions will South Africa face for this???

Oh.... OH! ooooh....

Blacks are literally doing what they accuse white people of doing, which is stealing land. South Africa was uninhabited when the Dutch got there.

R.I.P.

They won’t because shitlib whites will start sending them food aid.

Many times.
Served in the military before it went full Obamautismo.

A SFC of eighteen years asked me to write a counseling statement for a junior soldier, after some work I gave it back and he chuckled and asked: "Why write all like dat? Just write... I dunno... don' do bad?"

Not even a complete fucking sentence. I'm convinced the Army promotes based on diversity first and all other qualifications are hardly considered.

>why any whites are still there is beyond me.
Can you imagine leaving America?
That's how South Africans feel about leaving their country. People don't really give it much thought but the Dutch presence in South Africa is only fifty years younger than the English presence in North America.

Imagine that.
The entire history of America being rolled back by Marxists as illegitimate and all white owned property being redistributed to Mexicans. Sounds ridiculous doesn't it?
That's what's happening in South Africa, and if you really want to get dark that's our future if we don't wake the fuck up and stop this now.

>White people were in South Africa first
>"Give the land back!"

To who, fags?

>FIRST WE TAKE YO LAND
>THEN WE STARVE
>THEN YOU TAKE LAND BACK

WHITEY BTFO

Those Boer farmers were there longer than 90% of the blacks.

nah its white people, so remember they are privileged and colonialism and shiet

common misconception to outsiders is that Western people believe they "own" the land when in fact, the west believes we take RESPONSIBILITY for the land and everything on it. duh. africa will starve again and only the Chinese might care.

>thinking that food ever gets distributed to the people who actually need it

Any white man still on Maori Land is stupid.

This is a true, top quality post. Capped for posterity.

Oh and if your first reaction is still "just leave", imagine you had to leave America right now. Where would you go?
Europe doesn't want you.
You going to cast your lot in with Asia or South America?

>Travel deals
>Travel deals
>Travel plans
>Nog eaten by lion
>Travel tips
>Travel something

"you see when people love their homeland, they regard it as their own land, and fight, whether they are right, or they are wrong. What a time it was. With all the world against us. What time it was. Not all we did was wrong. We'd broken all our bonds, but life kept going on, what a time it was..."

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM_0hRTSiA&list=PLh-DWnajWRG2IWXE3OZzguzlfwiZI2pLU

Let's wait and see how they'll get shit done without white people.

The only solution is for the whites to arm themselves and dig in. Ending Apartheid was a tragic mistake forced on them by the West.

>no business in Africa
White people are the only reason why there is business in Africa at all. Remove all the white people and every last quarter of Africa that somewhat resembles a developed civilization will turn into a huge pile of fecal matter in less than 5 years.

So was getting rid of the radioactive material. Could've let the witch doctors assume the magic glowing rocks were medicinal.

They cannot leave. They have amassed vast fortunes and livelihoods and they are not allowed to take their money out.

Should we call the White House and demand Trump summon the SA ambassador, at a minimum?

Civil War soon or will the Boers just bend over for their own extinction?

The Chinese have been making significant forays into Africa through infrastructure programs (thereby introducing massive debts in these countries) and resource harvesting. They've introduced some semblance of order and structure into these shitholes. But the Chinese are far less beneficent than us weenie western lefties. They're going to want something big in return and will get it, even at the expense of African happiness and wellbeing. The primitive natives can't think that far ahead, though, so they're still completely unaware.

this. it would be so easy to solve the nigger problem if every single white person took an oath not to interact in any way with niggers.

Can they buy crypto? Meme the nigs into becoming brokers to get the Boer's cash. Not like nogbux are gonna be worth much in a few years.

>africa will starve again and only the Chinese might care.
That's the best part though. The Chinese see blacks as the subhumans they are. They build their own little enclaves, and drive out the niggers from them. The only reason they aren't roasting niggers alive with flamethrowers and using their burnt corpses for building material or mystery meat "100% authentic Chinese beef", is because the west is watching them.

If whites were ever to truly lose their position in the world, that might ironically enough be the saving grace as the insectoids will happily watch others starve to death outside their fences, and you know that they lack any sort of compassion to try to do anything but Jew everybody they deal with as hard as possible (niggers being too stupid to realize what they're pulling, agree to everything).

The irony is almost palpable.

FUCKING THIS WHAT THE FUCK

>fuck white people
>white people pls help

You can find it on Reuters by t their headline is calling it “land reform.”

and what would be the irony?

So when are Africans going to leave Europe? We don't want theme here just like they don't want us there. It's simple. GET THE FUCK OUT OF EUROPE NIGGERS AND GO BACK TO YOUR SHITHOLES IN AFRICA!

>Niggers need to leave America and go back to Africa
Meanwhile:
>Can you imagine having to leave America? That's how South Africans feel about leaving their country

You contribute nothing but crime and misery. There is nothing to leave behind for you.

he never said
>Niggers need to leave America and go back to Africa
however they do need to leave societies that white people have created because they always destroy them.

>he never said
He doesn't need to, this is Sup Forums.

I see a news article about a "jewish mafia"

The preservation of Africa's wildlife depends on Whites being on the continent

I guess once you have raped and murdered the white women you can eat them.

>The Chinese have been making significant forays into Africa
Yea. And now anti-Chinese parties are forming. Because that's how niggers operate.

A few will resist, but when the masses start seeing the results of the gibsmedats, such as improved infrastructure, public transportation systems, clean water, and hospitals, they'll keep in line. They just won't know there's a catch to all this until China basically owns them. The hate nigs have for lighter skinned outsiders is dwarfed by their love of "free shit".

The EFF manages to be twice as brain-dead as regular commies