USA Late night show cancer

American late night talk shows are a plague on society. Why are they so cancer? I understand they are a product of (((Hollywood))) but why are these shows always so progressive?

I’ve grown up in murica and don’t see how so many muricans sit down to waste their time watching these shows. People I know regularly post on social media about going to these live shows as well. I just don’t understand the appeal? Can any of you poltards explain this phenomenon?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/e7wc4z2QGKU
youtube.com/watch?v=RCVBEE1SfXI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Humor is terrible, 'leftism' is juvenile, guests and question are all brainlet lvl... idk

because it's "programming"
youtu.be/e7wc4z2QGKU

operation mockingbird

their audience is shrinking and so is their relevance. think about how much the daily show was apart of the cultural zeitgeist just 10 years ago as compared to to today. Colbert will unirionically be remembered for his "cockholster" joke which got him some notoriety in the papers for a few days and the two scoops meme.

This

Whenever I hear someone mention the fab five

>Colbert
>Kimmel
>O’Brian
>Oliver
>Noah

I immediately devalue them as a person. They aren’t people in my eyes, but only npc or robots.

checked. who still watches late night? liberal, kike, faggots rattling echo chambers

You go to school and learn Cultural Marxism.
You go to work and abide Cultural Marxism.
You turn on the news and hear Cultural Marxism.
Then you say ahhh, after a long day of work I want to relax and watch something funny, and turn on Cultural Marxism.

You don't have to be one of the enemy to realize the genius behind their daily wall-to-wall propaganda immersion effort.

Is there some pod people body snatchers shit going on and did it start in California? And did they make movies about it just so we wouldn't think it was real? Oi you're just schizo user the dead Jew who died of syphilis that he caught from his cousin says.

1791L did a good video on these fucks, basically if you are uninformed on current events you go to these people feeling like you are part of some elite group of people who are above everyone else because you laugh at jokes surrounding politics, when in fact your just drinking the cool aid straight from their hands

this is a good video, thanks for sharing

>Why are they so cancer?
Because they're made to appeal to the average American neoliberal.

These New York late night shows (they're not hollywood, they're new york. Fucking all of them) are basically the processed cheese of late night television. They're devoid of any substance, but people devour it ravenously anyways.

Why are you watching it? I bet your parents pay for cable and you go to movie theaters too .

This. Late night shows have been on the downturn for a long time now. They had a brief resurgence during the presidential campaign because of Trump, but now they're sliding back into irrelevance again.

Late night shows, and all media and entertainment is made on the coasts in liberal cities. It's no mystery.

Remember when conservatards spent 8 years screetching "king nigger! king nigger!" then spent the next year crying "HEY YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO MAKE FUN OF THE PRESIDENT THAT'S MEAN"

Freedom of speech, faggots.

T W O
M O T H E R F U C K I N G
S C O O P S

I don't watch any late shows regularly, and correct me if I'm wrong, but from clips and such that I've seen on YouTube, Jimmy Fallon doesn't seem to be as deranged as the rest (Again from the little I've noticed). Bill Maher has also called out overly PC bullshit before IIRC.

Checked
And who watches this shit? It's dude weed LMAO and Drumpf amirite or amirite?

This clip pretty much sums it up:

youtube.com/watch?v=RCVBEE1SfXI

WE TELL YOU WHAT TO THINK AND FEEL. WE TELL YOU WHEN TO APPLAUD. NOW GO BUY SOME OF THIS SHIT OUR ADVERTS ARE PUSHING WHILE WE DO RAILS OFF EACH OTHERS BONERS.

This is why the generation that got their political beliefs from Lebowitz are have a such shallow understanding of politics.

>calling Obama a nigger on Sup Forums is the same as the entire multi billion dollar media complex trying to destroy a sitting president. hurr durr liberals are the underdogs just like in Harry Potter XDDDDD

Freedom.

Of.

Speech.

Why do you faggots hate it so much?

Its' coordinated propaganda you faggot

>checked

At least Jay Leno wasn't a faggit crybaby.

wtf I hate freedom of speech now

When they use their 1A to advocate stripping away the 1A rights of citizens with whom they disagree politically, then they have become tyrants.

Who the fuck watches talk shows anymore?

HOW DARE YOU CLAP BEFORE ME MORTAL

this fool

saying we don't like their propaganda is also freedom of speech, idiot

>earthbound

oh wow

the jew media literally accused trump of treason for over a year 24/7 based on no evidence and have brought the country to the brink of civil war
>just exercising our free speech goyim
gas yourself

>stripping away the 1A rights of citizens with whom they disagree politically
Who did that? How did they do it? When did they do it? Be specific and cite your sources. You're being graded on this.

Calling it propaganda is an attack on Freedom of Speech, idiot. Political satire is in America's DNA. Nobody ever opposed it until the fat orange lolcow got elected.

>Using free speech to criticise someone else's speech
>reeee he hates free speech

Dumbledore w0uldnt let this happen!

Okay, thanks for explaining why you hate freedom of speech. I still love it though.

I literally can't tell them apart anymore

If you hate people joking about the president, you hate freedom of speech.

freedom of speech doesn't give you the right to viciously slander people you un-american nigger. the media shilled for the Iraq War - which was based on a lie - and is complicit in the deaths of thousands of American soldiers. they need to be held accountable for their bullshit. this isn't a game.

(you)

The type of logic I expect from a Demoshit, your brain must be broken from cognitive dissonance as he defends his BASED NIGGERS despite being genetically less intelligent then most whites.

they're not joking, that's the problem. I wish they were joking but instead they're trying to whip up hatred and sow division in a country that's already on the brink. make fun of Trump's hair all you want, but calling him Hitler or a Russian spy is dangerous and deeply cynical.

Freedom of speech gives you the right to make jokes about the president. That's the topic of this thread.

>The type of logic I expect from a Demoshit
If you hate people joking about the president, you hate freedom of speech. Find a flaw.

>If you hate people lying, you hate freedom if speech

Does anyone actually watch this garbage? I honestly think that this is just like SNL. (((They))) pay to produce it so that they (the news) have something to talk about that lines up with their current objective and narrative. These people are literally pays mouthpieces for the global Jew. They are part of the ever shifting present narrative of the left.

Who said anything in this thread about lying? Stop changing the goalposts, Vlad.

Oh so you do hate people lying no? Why do you hate freedom of speech?

Hollywood is fanatically progressive
Late Night Host's job is to promote Hollywood.
Of course it was destined to turn into a progressive mouthpiece

Alright, go take a breather and come back when you've had your Brain Force (TM). You're incoherent right now f.a.m.

Fuck yeah, punctuating. randomly

And doublespacing for.

no. reason

Might I. also suggest

capitalizing random. WORDS?

Why are you telling me what to do? Why do you hate freedom of speech?

>Why are you telling me what to do?
Yes I am. Take off your fucking memeflag too.

Thanks!

I wish people were making jokes about the president. in fact I think some lighthearted funny jokes about Trump would be very helpful in bringing the country together. one of the great tragedies of the trump era is that trump is a goldmine for comedy and he's being wasted on these shills. there's so much material to work with, but they can't even joke about him because that would be "normalizing" him so they constantly have to keep the tension at a fever pitch. Jimmy Fallon had to apologize for ruffling Trump's hair for fucks sake and Kimmel cries every other night.

I just skimmed this thread and your the biggest faggot in it.
Thanks for the future (You) I know your good for it.

I stopped watching after Ferguson left.

Apologize, he was the last non-political talk show host

It's pure insanity when you realize that Bill Mahar is probably the closest to the center in this picture.

Christ man, why are we not taking back media and entertainment in general.

>I stopped watching after Ferguson left.
this

Because your opinions are wrong and you should not have the ability to speak, nigger kike. You do not understand basic concepts like supply and demand or pattern recognition. You should not have the ability to vote, nigger. In fact, you should not have the right to live in my country.

I guess you're too young to remember, and I'm not saying this to call you out for being a kid or anything, it just is.

There was a time before entertainment was on tap everywhere from your phone or on demand from the internet. So you got home from work and because working men had the real money that's when real programming began.

During the day it was bland cheaply produced shit like soap operas all day. Weekend mornings for the kiddies off of school so their parents would have to buy them shit later in the day when they went shopping.

This was a pretty good system for years.

So that led to the culture of the late night talk show, when kiddies were in bed and the jokes could be more risque. They were cutting edge in a society of a true homogenous mainstream.

Now they are the mainstream, and desperately trying to stay relevant in a culture of cutting edge risque Internet. They're progressive enough to be 'edgy' to soccer moms but still well within the parameters of what the left will allow since they took over our institutions and schools.

This paradigm can't last much longer as the dengerate left lose influence by spending it on pronoun and bathroom patrols and russian paranoia and you'll see truly edgy right wing comics that don't give a fuck and just take the hits and make their own platforms soon. Pewdiepie is close to that after getting knocked by Disney etc. Not saying he's the new George Carlin or anything but he's pretty young still and accumulating a life experience of the left trying to hamstring him so it will be interesting to see an older version.

Fallon and Kimmel were the only ones who were good/big before the election
YouTube started putting all these new shows no their (((trending))) page back in 2015 even when they only had >100k views and bad like/dislike ratios
If it wasn't for YouTube's constant shilling we wouldn't know Seth Meyers, Colbert, James Corden, Samantha Bee or Trevor Noah

Talk shows are a reflection of the current society. The more a society adapts a certain believe the more popular shows will cover to it and change their behavior. That's why talkshows always cover old topics, to appeal to their demographic.

;_;

Maher isn't bad in that his show was started with the point of being liberal/political comedy.
The rest of these guys are meant to be apolitical comedians and it's just fucking annoying how they won't shut up about Trump

they weren't always so political. deep state made a power play over the last few years

David Icke was right. It's the reptilians possessing people from across the dimensional plane.

Hardworking conservatives and traditional people are in bed when these shows come on. These show pander to their demographic, and shiftless layabouts with no job prospects lean progressive.

>but why are these shows always so progressive?
They didn't used to be. Thanks Obama.

I miss Jeff

also this

>doesn't even spell it right
I love how they were able to get a TPIR name sticker for him.

I haven't watched any shows in years, unless someone else wants to watch them. They're all horrible.

I don't watch any of these Jews and don't know anyone who does

It's the worst. This has been seeping too much into our normal tv repertoire.
It's the best and worst propoganda machine I have ever witnessed.
Love or hate America, this is the worst, nontheless.

>basically if you are uninformed on current events you go to these people feeling like you are part of some elite group of people who are above everyone else because you laugh at jokes surrounding politics, when in fact your just drinking the cool aid straight from their hands
This is the worst thing about people who watch these guys

Fuck this is so sad

Fuck Hollywood

colbert used to be sufferable on the colbert report purely for news though isn't it funny how much literal clowns are relied upon regarding politics or anything really, people get their views and personality from television
good lord i love the internet