CDC employee Missing Week 3

bye everyone was nice memeing with you.

Other urls found in this thread:

11alive.com/article/news/local/missing-in-georgia/missing-cdc-scientist-timothy-cunningham-police-expected-to-release-new-details/85-523731296
nytimes.com/2018/02/24/us/cdc-employee-missing.html
newsweek.com/cdc-employee-timothy-cunningham-missing-822440
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who cares if some nig went to jail or died

Black lives don’t matter.

maybe found out about some strain of virus that was built by the jews

I'm glad. We don't deserve this planet.

im sure cough cough

I'm just spitballing, but looking at him, he probably has just enough of an assortment of DNA in him that he might have been "recruited" for genetic disease testing purposes. Or he caught wind of it and then was "recruited" for experimentation.

>naval officer
>working with death bugs
yeah, it's no biggie

>goes home because he says he has the flu
>goes missing for 3 weeks
this motherfucker more than likely infected himself with some horrible shit at the CDC to sell

so are we dealing with a walking patient zero or someone who got suicided by two slugs in the cerebellum for knowing too much?

WE MUST CLEANSE THESE STREETS THROUGH FIRE!!!

What did he know?

Diversity hire. He won't know what a strain is unless he can smoke it.

>not suicided by being forced to become a walking patient zero

more info to be released. News conference at 2 pm EST
11alive.com/article/news/local/missing-in-georgia/missing-cdc-scientist-timothy-cunningham-police-expected-to-release-new-details/85-523731296

Really makes you think

>Cunningham, 35, works in the United States Public Health Service as a commander, working on teams involved in the Ebola and Zika crises. Cunningham left work at the CDC offices in Atlanta early February 12 because he was feeling ill. He was officially reported missing February 14. Family, friends and authorities have since been searching for the Harvard- and Morehouse College–trained epidemiologist.

>An employee at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) who has been missing for almost two weeks may have made a strange comment just before his disappearance. Timothy Cunningham’s next-door neighbor said he told her husband something odd that very day. "He told my husband to tell his wife—me—to erase his cellphone number from my cellphone"

Underrated.

really activates those almonds

He probably just knocked up Laquandria from down the way and is laying low for a bit.

>guy disappears
>leaves everything behind
>”he was so happy! He had no reason to leave everything behind”
>found weeks later at the bottom of a ravine or floating in a creek
How many times do people have to kill themselves like this for people to fill in the blanks when it happens?

maybe he went out into the woods and did so much meth that he fell into a small lake and drowned? They would be looking for his body forever and never find it.

Probably an affirmative action nigger who got pushed through the system for diversity and when he started the actual job he realized that he could not hang and bounced.

Or as blacks are prone to do in such positions of power and responsibility, he probably became corrupt and sold some classified stuff or majorly screwed up, and now he is in hiding.

there was supposedly surveillance video of a white van speeding through a red light in the direction of his house.

How inconsiderate user. African Americans are people too you know.

[Citation needed]

Interesting if verifiable.

please spare me, ebola-chan

Link or didn't happen gyppo

nytimes.com/2018/02/24/us/cdc-employee-missing.html

newsweek.com/cdc-employee-timothy-cunningham-missing-822440

Quite interesting if you ask me, considering the rank of the guy in the military and the fact that he used to work with very dangerous viruses + the fact that he vanished without any trace, even thought these kind of people are watched over at all times by the Government because of their field of work and whatnot.

He didn't get some promotion that he wanted.
Suicide probably

he was recently promoted to the rank of Commander in July last year, if I recall correctly. This nigger was a diversity hire or a real smart ape, considering the fact that he held two degrees from Harvard on Bio Engi.

I'm watching the live press conference. Apparently he was up for another promotion but he didn't get it.
Only told neighbor's wife to "delete my info from your phone." Prob having an affair

EBOLA CHAN KILL US ALL PLEASE!

yeah that shit with the neighbor seemed suspicious to me as well, why the fuck would he tell her husband to tell her to "delete his info from her phone". Thought about an affair from the start but hell, I was rooting for a zombie apocalypse :/

I think we all are rooting for the zombie apocalypse desu