Climate change shills BTFO

>MUH GLOBAL WARMING
>MUH GLOBAL COOLING
>MUH CLIMATE CHANGE
>OOGA BOOGA GIBS ME DE TAX MONEYZ

Other urls found in this thread:

video.nationalgeographic.com/video/news/180216-ross-ice-shelf-vin-spd
ft.com/content/8c6fc8de-1b61-11e8-aaca-4574d7dabfb6
swissinfo.ch/eng/cold-snap_freeze-frames--when-siberia-comes-to-switzerland/43931202
telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/02/27/beast-east-feels-like-hysteria-siberia/
nasa.gov/feature/goddard/2016/carbon-dioxide-fertilization-greening-earth
aei.org/publication/18-spectacularly-wrong-predictions-made-around-the-time-of-first-earth-day-in-1970-expect-more-this-year/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>those stupid liberals believe anecdotes so quickly they were tricked into believing in global warming! fucking idiots!
>see how this one article proves them all wrong!
uhhhh, is that why ever year has been hottest year on record? what would happen if that continues forever?

>what would happen if that continues forever?
It will be just like the shoah.

You should have added the video, OP. It's pretty interesting
video.nationalgeographic.com/video/news/180216-ross-ice-shelf-vin-spd

>hottest year ever

Are you retarded? We arent even close, also thats not how you measure climate, its measured in intervals of atleast 30 -50 years.

Also

What is so bad about the climate increasing by a few degrees?

>INB4 muh ice caps
Prehestoric weather was the most fruitfull of all time. As the ice caps recees more land mass opens up. Coastlines could shrink but that means you just have to move.

you're right, we would all die if the temperature kept going up.

>What is so bad about the climate increasing by a few degrees?
This is literally what the study of the climate change is finding out. we would die.

Yes climate change is somewhat dubious, this DOES NOT mean we can just not give a fuck and keep polluting the way we are, it is extremely unsustainable.

Why

>we would die.
but isnt that what liberals want

Quite an intelligent post for someone who fucks sheep.

thats why they want to save so many refugees right. use your brain for a sec before posting

no we wouldn't, there'd just be more seaside property

This i can agree with

But lots of policy is based on co2 emissions, and totally ignores poisonous sulfates. For example, motorcycles have a lower carbon tax, but are way worse for the enviroment, same with electric cars. Fuck, in some states, they pay you to buy electric cars

No we wouldn't retard, do you think humans, who have harvested the minerals of the earth in such a complex fashion as to be able to put men on other planets and create entire virtual realities with nothing more than properly arranging bits of minerals that were themselves hauled out the ground through monumental effort and refined for their specific properties, would roll over and die because the world got a bit warmer?
Behave.

>What would happen if the temperature kept going up?!

I don't know what would happen if kept going down?

How many phds do you have?

>earth is 4.543 billion years old
>climate has been continously changing
>its one of the reason we can inhabit this rock
>suddenly its bad
>the carbo-tax jew said so

If they didnt came up with the (((global warming))), how could they convince the cucks to pay for more taxes? (((Carbon tax)))

refugees that kill people

the fact they want to save a single life, disproves that they want to kill all humans. you could have used better wording so you werent wrong.

Can you please answer my question, its really fucking basic

>Coastlines could shrink but that means you just have to move.
Are you ready to accept the refugees?

70% of the United States would have to move if the water rose 15ft or something like that

>lets all worry about the sea level rising an inch in 100 years and be scared were going to die because the jew media told us this since birth instead of worrying about something thats actually fucking up the oceans we might be able to do something about

you need me to google "effects of global warming" for you? do it yourself. i personally dont care what you believe. your beliefs wont change reality. i know you wont google it and will feel like you won, but you really believe that if the global temp went up 50 degrees we would still be here? humans die in the 100-110 degree deserts in a few hours. if everywhere on earth was like that, the deserts would be 150-200 degrees. so you think humans would only exist in places where they have air conditioning? a single black out and most people die? all humans live underground instead? you will think of crazy drastic ways to avoid dying, sure, but the majority of life on earth will be fucked. maybe a few rich fucks in bunkers will survive and keep humans alive technically

im just saying if the temp were to keep rising. i dont have a time machine to know if it will. if the temp dropped 50 degrees instead, we might be fine since dealing with cold is slightly easier. global warming will be the end of the earth if its real

And the land mass, especially to the north would open up, also there isnt any evidence that the amount of water in the ocean has a linear relationship with the sea level. In fact, there is more evidence now that the increased weight of the water would shift the sea floor and the rise would be minimal at best

Also, the state with the lowest mean elevation is luisian, and thats at 30ft.

>you need me to google "effects of global warming" for you? do it yourself

Wrong, you made a claim, and i am asking you to justify that claim. Dont be a fucking idiot.

>15ft
15 feet is apocalypse level impossibility
literally no one, not even the craziest kooks thinks that

i didnt make any claims. global climate change is proven by peer review. you are claiming that peer review has failed and all reviews are wrong. prove YOUR claim, or fuck off.

>temp dropped 50 degrees instead, we might be fine since dealing with cold is slightly easier.

Ok, im gonna ignore the rest of your posts. You are an actual retard, decrease in cliates always usher in huge extinction events, the earth cooling is the most catastrophic thing that can happen to wild life

Educate yourself dude, you dont know what the fuck you are talking about

>it’s the warmest winter ever! Ice is melting! Global warming
>next year
>this is the coldest winter we’ve ever had! Gl- uhhhhh... climate change!

>i didnt make any claims

>decrease in cliates always usher in huge extinction events
oh now you are a climate expert when needed

>-13°C third day in a row

Sure am glad that my car insurance is based on CO2 emissions.

don't forget - global warming increases the mass of the ocean, now, which lowers the sea level, because it pushes down the sea floor.

get with it, man, global cooling is terrifying!

>global temp went up 50 degrees

You do your argument a disservice with such hyperbole. At most we will see a rise in a few degrees over several decades. This itself will cause plenty of environmental problems. But we're not going to see the planet become a desert wasteland with 150-200 degree temperatures, that is ridiculous.

im not a climate scientist, just explaining what they do. you need some better reading comprehension

it might be due to the fact that our records barely cover even a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of the earth's entire existence as a habitable planet.

There are countless times in the past in which there were no ice at all on the planet, and there are countless times in the past in which a shitload of ice is on the planet. Surprise! we just left an era in which a shitload of ice was all over the planet! I mean, it might come as a shock to you, but do you know what happens when you leave an ice age? It gets warm!

Woah, science!
Even fucking bill nye could have told you this stupid shit

Have you never looked at an elevation map before?

This is why you stay in school, kids.

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.
H. L. Mencken
AGW = politics

>scaremongering about climate in current year +3

he's not wrong though

most people live in coastal areas, and some places like NYC are dangerously close to the water level

>tfw live in a place that can easily take a meter+ of sea level rise because of our development practices

First of all they switched to climate change from global warming in true Jew fashion.

>we need to name it something that is a certainty no matter what.

No shit the climate changes. It always changes. Anyways, it makes more sense to me to handle the most significant variables first. I think it's much more likely that the Sun should be the first suspect when looking at climate change. Just the sheer magnitude of that variable alone suggests it should be at the top of the list. Maybe if you are worried about the temperature of the earth.. the logical thing to do is to examine the thing that heats the earth in the first place? Regardless the fluctuations in solar energy etc seems like the most fertile ground to examine. It's hard to understand the behavior of the sun I guess, so these fuckos would rather assume it's the coal plant, f150s or hair spray or some shit idk. I guess their prioritizing of possible variables just seems sort of dubious.

Coastal citys
You mean liberals
I'm going to go start my Hummer now

Im sorry but are you 10? The enviroment isnt going to become a huge desert you fuck? You also serisouly implied in this post
That a decrease in temp is better than a slight increase in temp. Are you retarded? Do you realize how many fungal species, floral species, and animals would fucking die if the global temp dropped by even 20 degrees?

I know i said i wouldnt give you another (you) but i want other anons to easily identify shills.

but then you'll be living in a coastal city and magic dirt theory will make you liberal

>i want other anons to easily identify shills.
you think im being paid to post? lol since last year ive been called a shill like 100 times its getting old. i used to believe in it until i realized its just another slur. its prob a shill tactic to call others shills

Then they will have to move

In the context of the history of the earth, people have lived on the coasr for a microinstant.

I chose to believe you were shill because i didnt want to think someone could be so moronic and intellectually dishonest

Guess i was wrong

"Mankind" cannot change the climate because "mankind" does not exist. Learn the difference between philosophical, moral and scientific arguments. Science tells us only one thing about life: it is composed of genes that interact randomly with each other and the environment. To think that "humanity" is able to impose it's will on nature is no less delusional than communism. To believe that we are anything more than a ripple in gene pool is to believe in the moral supremacy of man. To believe that genetic engineering will turn us into gods is the worst kind of religious arrogance.

>ice is melting on the surface
>bore deep into ice
>it's not (yet) melting there
Who would have thought?

I imagine the warming period after the Ice Age was pretty brutal. But thats what those fuckers get for roasting all that venison and mammoth meat into the atmosphere I suppose.

>Guess i was wrong
i think you are used to that and just pretending to be surprised to find out you are wrong again

>cries out in pain as he strikes you

>shill doesnt understand how geothermic heat works

Who would have thought?

Whether it's real or not. Not looking after your environment and home is nigger tier shit.

It's not even a scientific matter, if you don't look after your home, you're no better than the fucking niggers and the kike industrialists that shit into our oceans.

The idea of global warming is an idea to promote energy security. Where does your fossil energy come from? Russia, the middle east, South America and Africa.
Where do solar panels and turbines come from? Now you understand.

Cuck the energy producers, keep the money in the developed nations and keep developing nations weak.

>5 KB, 490x393)
as an alaskanon, i find this horrifying. you faggots need to stay where you are

Are you being serious? There are a lot of tards in this thread so i genuinly cant tell

>peer review is incorruptible by politics or social pressure
Please don't breed. You should have been swallowed.

now im jewish too? you guys sure like to randomly guess things as true, but hate liberals who do the same.

>is that why ever year has been hottest year on record?

According to which record?

We havent reached the temepratures seen in the medieval warm period, nor the roman warm period nor the minoan warm period.

Not to mention that we are still far away from the max temperatures seen in previous interglacial periods.

>eer review is incorruptible by politics or social pressure
tell me where i said that please, other wise you are fighting against your own imagination and that would be pretty embarrassing for you

Get off the internet, you're using energy!

its literally the coldest week this year in europe
fucking nigger

ft.com/content/8c6fc8de-1b61-11e8-aaca-4574d7dabfb6

swissinfo.ch/eng/cold-snap_freeze-frames--when-siberia-comes-to-switzerland/43931202

telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/02/27/beast-east-feels-like-hysteria-siberia/

A few places have "record recorded temperatures" and it counts as hottest year ever on average.

We're always going to have record highs and record lows in different areas. It was cold as fuck where I live, colder than it was in the last few years.

Thats not ckimate thats weather

>we would die.

This is why I simply can't take you doomsaying retards seriously. Your cock-addled brain is in fight or flight mode because you think we're all going to die. You can't think clearly because of this.

If you are worried about the temperature of the earth, wouldn't it make more sense to examine the thing that warms the earth in the first place? You know the star that heats this planet?

Not saying it's the cause it just seems like the first place I'd logically start. Oddly I never hear it discussed all that much though. Maybe we should start with fossil fuels first idk just seems strange to me.

You mean that heat were you need to bore a few hunderd meter deep into the ground to acces it, unless you live above a volcano?

As far as I'm concerned it doesn't fucking matter anyway.

>tfw I'm still going to remove my catalytic converter
>tfw I'm still going to burn plastic, garbage, diesel fuel and even tires whilst having beers out in the woods
>tfw I'm still going to dump used oil and antifreeze on the weeds out back
>tfw I'm still going to release air conditioning coolant into the atmosphere
>tfw I'm still going to leave my computer and certain lights on 24 hours a day
>tfw I'm still going to toss 6-pack holders in the trash without cutting them
>tfw I'm still going to smuggle 12V batteries to the landfill
>tfw I'm still going to flick cigarette butts right outside the front door of establishments
>tfw I'm still going to take terminally ill pets outside of town to euthanize and bury them
>tfw I'm still going to not give the least of fucks about the environment, ever

This

Tards see its 3 degrees warmer this year than last year and go nuts, its frustrating

No man, I'm suggesting big climate swings occur all the time, and have occured rapidly in periods where human influence was a laughable variable.

You are implying it by stating that peer review is never wrong

Ok i get you know. And ya, i agree.

People seem to forget that organisms have lived on this earth for over 2 billion years.

you realize the record they refer to is modern temperature tracking not ice core samples? So the "record" is like 100 years. It was hotter during medieval warming, during egyptian warming.

The CO2 right now in the atmo is 380PPM, its been up to 4,000PPM before and guess what, no exctinction event happened. Infact it was over 1000PPM for MILLIONS of years and during that time life thrived and biomass and plant/animal life diversity and density was FAR greater than it is today.

At the end of the ice age we were VERY close to an extinction level event because CO2 levels were so low. CO2 is great for life and the ideal value is around 1000-1400PPM and we are barely at 400PPM.

nasa.gov/feature/goddard/2016/carbon-dioxide-fertilization-greening-earth

Stop replying to him he is a retard, just giving him yous

Shut up faggot nigger. The other user is correct and you are like a shrill whine.

Global warming/climate change are real, but it's not entirely human caused. Yes we affect it, that's a undeniable fact, but it's also just something that's happened in the earth's natural cycles for millions of years. We've had multiple ice ages for a reason. Our planet is said to be in the "goldilocks" zone for orbit for a reason, minor changes will cause what we feel are radical swings in climate change.

>Mfw both the usual sides of this debate

you're all retarded.

Not an argument, do you have a point?

Again, what you described is weather, not climate.

funny that israeli archaeologists have never found evidence of the hebrew exodus from egypt. therefore this entire chart is wrong.

None have occurred nearly as rapidly as the current warming phase.

So is the planet melting or what?

Didn't Al Gore say in 2006 that that Mt. Fuji wouldn't have any snow in 10 years?

Yeah it's very small minded. I've said it multiple times, and I dont mean to harp on about it, but it seems to me that the most logical variable to start with first is the behavior of the sun. Makes sense to start with the thing that heats the earth in the first place. But these "climatologists" almost always ignore that (the biggest) variable, it's weird.

People who think there is no threat of ice sheet collapse are frivolous and don't seem to pay attention to the science.

It's clear by now that the West-Antarctic ice sheet has already been tipped into one mode of instability (MISI) and the second one (MICI) is soon to follow. Major sections of Antarctica are understood to be highly vulnerable to irreversible runaway retreat, which includes the thickest sections of the entire ice sheet (above the Aurora subglacial basement). Together, their disintegration would result in ~25 meters of sea level rise.

The far more important question is

whether or not an increase in temp is a actually a bad thing

By what actual measure are humans affecting the climate

Once you debunk the sea level bullshit this question always makes them squirm

Looking at the sun isnt stupid, it is the single biggest engine that drives our entire enviroment. Minute changes have huge affect on the earth.

>humans are to blame for global warming goys
>let us tax you for for it because we say so and make you feel guilt and fear so we can manipulate you more easily

if you understood what carbon dioxide was and believed the data about its atmospheric concentrations you would know why there is a problem.

Al gore is one of the biggest faggots to ever grace this earth

But this is hoe climate shills operate, its all fear mongering

aei.org/publication/18-spectacularly-wrong-predictions-made-around-the-time-of-first-earth-day-in-1970-expect-more-this-year/

If you knew about the logarithmic relation between CO2 concentrations and heat retantion you woul know that blaming a 100ppm atmopsheric increase of C02 for a 0.8c increase in average temperature over the past 150 years is moronic.

If you understand what co2 is then why are you not more worried about, i dont know, concentration levels of co2 in the ocean?

People know and just don't care. Canada and the US are probably the two countries that are safe from climate change and the hordes of migrants that will be displaced.

Rising temps are bad for crops and make areas around the equator unlivable and weather more violent and unpredictable. If you don't like migrants and refugees you should be worried. It is still in our best interest to switch to nuclear and stop rapid deforestation in 3rd world countries.

Just out of curiosity, not a rhetorical question, do we have any calculations on the amount of co2 something like a Yellowstone class eruption would release into the atmosphere?

His picture is absolutely an argument. His argument is you're retarded.

Even if you disagree with the evidence can we at least cut back on fossil fuel usage for the benefits of reducing pollution?

B- But those are natural so there is no one to tax, goy, stop making questions.