The only senior member with a basic education is the smartest one and the only voice of reason

>The only senior member with a basic education is the smartest one and the only voice of reason
>The adults are either spineless pussies or completely ignored when they point out how retarded the uneducated urchins are acting

As soon as Biscuit died, they were pretty much fucked, because Orga is mentally retarded and completely incapable of understanding the very simple concept of quitting while ahead. By the end of season 1, they literally had everything they could have wanted. All they fucking had to do was take it slow and grow their business naturally for a few years.

Instead, Orga had to throw a bunch of shit fits and get overly ambitious because he's high on winning.

Other urls found in this thread:

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Anvilicious
nyaa.si/view/958113
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Its quite fucking sad that you care so much about this piece of shit long after people stopped caring.

Biscuit was based you shitlord. Kill yourself..

haha, what an ingenious tsukkomi my friend

WHAT THE HELL~

He had the face of someone who was going to die tough. At least he didn't get he didn't get fucked with a Tomoe last name though.

This. Even more so considering pic related exists.

You Galifags will still be obsessed with him in 10 years, won't you. But good taste, GaliGali was great.

Well obsessed isn't the right word, I moved on already, but yeah I pretty much kept watching IBO for him.

They are fine, as long as their insurance covers it.

He was the only sane person in the Tekkadan. once he died, I stopped rooting for Tekkadan completely and started rooting for Gali's crew.

Even more so after they teamed up with McGillis. Like, fuck.

so glad best boy made it

Everyone's forgetting the real hero of IBO.

Gali was cool but really, in the end, like most characters, he doesn't make any fucking sense.

Idiok ain't no hero.

Found the retard.

He was a walking reference to the original Garma.

Looks like you forgot based Eugene

IBO is a real fucking dumpster fire, what do you expect?
I'm sure 99% of galifags are just fujos who get moist from filling up their gali folder.

Take those pills for autism and go to bed already.

>I'm sure 99% of galifags are just fujos who get moist from filling up their gali folder
While that's true of me is that supposed to speak for the quality of the character? Hahaha. I could tell you of a hundred examples of much worse characters where the reverse is true.

He's not a good character. He's better than the rest of IBO characters because he at least has clear motivation and an actual character arc, but that's the minimum requirement for a character anyways.

>He's better than the rest of IBO characters because he at least has clear motivation and an actual character arc, but that's the minimum requirement for a character anyways.
Glad you at least aknowledge that.

The only bad thing about him was that he re-equiped the sexiest mech Vidar into Kimaris again.

Imagine fucking up so bad that a secondary antagonist character actually has more character development than the actual main character.

What a blunder.

>Imagine fucking up so bad that a secondary antagonist character who was only kept alive because the seiyuu asked for it actually has more character development than the actual main character
Not to mention he's probably the best Garma clone of the whole franchise.

The whole point of Season 2 was that they already had what they were fighting for but Orga's ambitions fucked everything

Muh Mars

Yeah and that would have been fine if only the sheer idiocy of the process didn't make me root for the villains and laugh when Orga died.
It's fine to tell the tale of a tragedy, but nobody's gonna sympathize with an idiot who's got it coming. You have to be skilled enough as a writer so that the character (or the group of character since that's the case here) is doomed no matter what he tries, and not because the idiot ball is permanently welded to his hands.
There were numerous occasions where Itsuka could have stopped being a moron and actually tried saving his family instead of talking about it. And he missed every single one of them. Mika isn't any better.

IBO is a cautionary tale (in the vein of Aesop's Fables), so it's fine if Tekkadan keeps the idiot ball.

No it's not. You can find as many similarities s you want with bigger, greater works, that's not going to make IBO any better.
The thing with cautionary tales is that they're very hard to make. Just like when you educate a kid, sometimes by saying straight out "don't do the thing" you do more harm than good. IBO doesn't have the level of subtlety needed to convey the message.
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Anvilicious

>looking into the writing this much as if they're real
it's not a life series with real people, the plot goes where the writer wants it

dissect the writer not the writing

Who cares for subtlety in anime? The intent is there, you may not like the execution, but it's your problem.

>you may not like the execution, but it's your problem
How arrogant can you be? Obviously it wasn't just mine. Pretty much everyone who watched IBO lamented it. It's not an opinion anymore when pretty much everyone says something is shit, it becomes objective truth.

Iok deserved life.

Iok deserved what he got.

Man I keep hearing of things post series with what Nagai says, if it's true guy has a serious tragedy boner and it really fucked with the plot.
>ended up feeling more sad over his death than most of the bullshit they did to decent characters during the second cour of S2
You're alright.

Why is the first soundtrack nowhere to be downloaded, aaaahhhhhhhhhhhh. Fucking digital copyright jews.

IBO is a hot load of shit.

I uploaded my first torrent ever for you, hopefully it works. nyaa.si/view/958113

And it's weird that Nagai suddenly turned into a tragedyfag because he decided that Ein shouldn't have killed some characters back in the end of S1.

>i fucked up with this
>let me go to the extreme in the opposite direction
Weirds me out too.
>no one uploaded S1's OST
Huh, that's weird, not him but I got mine off of a mega back when it was released, just realised I should've uploaded that with S2's on Nyaa pantsu.

So did I, but you might want to do it again because I'm under the impression my torrent isn't working. I'm probably doing something wrong. I have leechers but no up speed.

Nevermind I restarted qtorrent and now it works.

based frenchanon

>IBO is a cautionary tale (in the vein of Aesop's Fables), so it's fine if Tekkadan keeps the idiot ball.
And it fails at it miserably because the villains do much more egregious deeds that the show is criticising Tekkadan for. Hypocritical piece of shit.

I could never sympathise with a faggot who never struggled for a day in his life and got everything served to him on a silver platter. I couldn't give two shits about his "motivation" which was basically the same as throughout the enntire first season: petty revenge. And "character arc" which revolved entirely around McGillis cutting off any and all mentions to even fucking Almiria. Just another hollow fujobait trash character.

Having the complete lack of self-awareness is a realistic flaw, doesn't make Orga a realistic character but it's clear what his role in the grand picture was.

People sure do love piling everything on Orga but the truth many obtuse watchers didn't catch is that 90% shit that hit Tekkadan in S2 was completely beyond their control and most of the plot contrivances were engineered just to assure their downfall. Iok being a retard and randomly misdirecting idiotic revenge, greek dude who was planning a coup all along and just used them as a skape goat, Tekkadan becoming isolated and forced to work with McGillis because of that, Kudelia being completely written off in case she tried to use her connections to help them, whatever bullshit Rustal was doing on Earth to ruin mcGillis' reputation. None of it was Orga's fault but in order to see that you need to be not retarded and see past what the writer is spelling out to you.