Are Spanish people white? [race thread]

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uR3gvN1c65c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

On a case by case basis.

>south euros
>white

We called them huincas (not amerindians) I don't know if that helps.

Looks white to me

No, they're shitskin mongrels.

Are jew?

Thats because you are american,even ariana grande is white to you.

That was the joke you oblivious retard

No we're not white. But nobody cares about that here. We have a long history, ancient traditions and culture.
Only cultureless nations(new world) care about skin pigments to overcompensate their inferiority complex.
Oh ok...of course there are iberian retards who spit in our history in order to pander to anglo-saxons and aryans. Such people should be hanged. They are fake nationalists.

Aqui todos somos morenitos, bajitos y fumamos hachis como los moros.

Europe has unsolved issues among themselves.

Exactly. It's an American concept made up by people that needed to create some sort of identity in a place with no history where everybody is a mongrel.

You look like being southern

My father and mother immigrated from Madrid, he is a little darker than op's picture and my mother is very fair skinned and I am also fair skinned, my sister is my dads color and my brother is fair skinned. So I would say no, we are more like a hybrid, but I think we are attractive, we get the best of both worlds you can have a green eyed curly haired woman in the same family as a straight dark haired olive skinned woman.

So the answer to the op is a firm no and that spaniards are very defensive about it.
Interesting

They semites

If he represents the average Spaniard, then no. Not even close to white. Not. Even. Close.

ugh...

Well you have to understand that the retards on this board who view being anglo white as superior fail to recognize that the Romans and Greeks viewed the light skinned blonde blue eyed nordic peoples as savages and that were it not for the Romans the nords and germans would have been delayed greatly on their path to civilization.

anglos are just crypto jews. they're far less white than nords. Sup Forums is just jealous they're a bunch of shitskins larping as white

no, they're arabjewmuttmongrels, how many times are we going to have to go over this until you get it? think of why you hate spanish, can you place it? it's because it'a a fucking arabic offshoot, literal sandnigger babble, absolute garbage, unpleasant to white ears

They just spent too long out in the sun

Post a picture of yourself, I guarantee you are the epitome of the le 56% face

Banderas (an andalusian btw) doesn't look like the average Spaniard, pic related is more average.

This and thread.

Potato Europe is white
Tomato Europe is brown

Europid = white
Spanish = Mediterranid and Celtic Alpinid
Both Mediterrandis and Alpinids are white, thus Spaniards are white.

Translate “curro” por favor

Good to know, we in Spain eat a lot of potatoes.

No
There are levels from the darkest throwbacks moving on up to white, spain approaches

Job.

job

Britain is not white.

Thought that was trabajo

Ok mario

the whitest face smiles the most, and wears her prison stripes
>perfect for the masses

>glorious spanish empire
>vanguard of catholicism
>truly succesor of the roman empire

they're arabs just like any other southern Europe. You wouldn't be able to distinguish you're average arab from your average Southern European if they were wearing the same clothes.

>youtube.com/watch?v=uR3gvN1c65c

southern European *

>WHITER THAN YOU MUHAMMAD

>Its the retard who confuses ethnia and race calling us shitskins despite us being the ones who invented the term white race in the first place

stay mad shitalian

Yes, everyone is white and if you disagree you are antifa, soros, jew, d&c, reddit and leftypol

Trabajo it's the official word, curro it's casual degradation of a once beautiful language.

all your pics show is the whitest rise to the top
LOL
somehow you don't realize that ?
i think not

"whiteness" has not meaning whatsoever, it's literally a meme and a major reason why leftists say race is a social construct

>Are Spanish people white?

Even if we are not considered white, all the mongrels of the third world play the racial card against us, so it is a difficult position.
Here the race consisted in not being a Jew / Moor / Gyppo (Limpieza de Sangre), but the world is becoming more American, which is a completely disgrace.

niggers

>the whitest

Kek, you are a fool, I could have posted cherry-picked pics of more germanic looking Spaniards like these two, but I have shown you the typical "average Juan" here, most of those in my prior pics don't have blue eyes or blonde hair yet they are unmistakenly european looking.

Meant to quote

>typical arabs

No, of course not. Now, in other news, jews have been at it again...