Re:Creators

So approval from a fictional audience is all this series can hope for?

Hime is a neet! NEET!

cute art

Cutest creation

Cuter together

They knew the ending was so bullshit they decided to use Deus Ex Magane so as not to break the suspension of disbelief.

My hero

>she did more to save the world than any of the creations combined

They better give her something in the epilogue that covers the fact that she murdered that guy.

Any but one of the creations you mean.

true golden ending altair golden ending is shit

Go away you autistic fuck.

Her creator written her to be that way, can you really blame her for doing that?

ESL-kun please stop posting the wrong image.

shupt up altairfag

Yes.

Mamika was too good for this series

alice x mamika and takarada

>these threads are finally dying

Good

I hate Altair's bullshit happiness ending, I hate this plodding mediocre anime, and I hate that it had so much potential.

I'll see you next week to bury this shit

For fucks sake, this anime had a really good setting and then went to shit with the endless exposition and that fucking ending. Fucking give a murderer and a potential mass murderer what ever the fuck they wanted because fuck you she's crying. Fuck aniplex and fuck the hacks who wrote the scrip.

rood

Shark got to do whatever the fuck she wanted for the whole series, without so much as a minor inconvenience. And she got away with it all. The absolute fucking madwoman.

True golden ending

>Altair's golden ending
Wrong picture

Right picture. Because she's a villain who got all she wanted without a redemption arc. The real way to get what you want is with fear and threatening to hurt people.

God this show is rancid.

Why did you post this in both threads?

true OPT

>The real way to get what you want is with fear and threatening to hurt people.
She got that by appealing to and being loved by the people. There is no such thing as fictional characters rights in the first place.

>There is no such thing as fictional characters rights in the first place.

Tell that to anti-loli fags and Canada.

hiroe umlimited hack work aoki excali hack

next autiste feel staring riniplex aokiba and shiroe and sukutair

best ending

Are you having a stroke?

wrong image

He's just a dumbfuck ESLfag. Pay no attention.

Being loved by people she intended to kill, and never for one second regretting the two people she actually got killed and the creations she killed.

Nah fuck that. If you took Altair out of her new universe and put her back to square one she'd do it all again. It's such a useless character arc.

Yuya is for Rui

>Nah fuck that. If you took Altair out of her new universe and put her back to square one she'd do it all again.
She'll probably try to bring Setsuna back again if she is brought back to square one now.

>the audience will never know they were a hair from being annihilated
Eh, would love to see their faces.

Probably, but if she couldn't do that she'd probably then decide to end the world. Again. Because the solution for her hating the world was literally her leaving and starting a new one. What the fuck kind of character ending is that?

Pic related

>Pic related
He still thinks it's fictional you dumbo

Aw fuck, I fell for the bait on top of that.
It's an edit.

true ending

I have no fucking idea what they even wanted to accomplish with this show. First, they tried to push that stories inspire hope by the hero continuing to fight against impossible circumstances. But then the in-story audience loves watching Alice's face get mutilated, Selesia being betrayed and then literally crushed, Charon dying like a bitch, Yuuya getting stabbed, etc. Then Hikayu says that the audience has chosen Altair as the hero. So the audience doesn't actually want stories of hope. The audience wants to see an all-powerful villain kill the underdog, preferably while twisting the knife for as long as possible. Then the villain gets exactly what they wanted while everyone cheers. That is some weird thematic shit.

She wouldn't give up though, if a miracle happened once it could happen again so she wouldn't throw away her that small possibility as vengeance was only the consolation prize. What she wants the most is to give a proper story for Setsuna.

The better question is: if the only way to bring Setsuna back was to destroy the land of the gods would she do it? I guess she very well still would then.

What a fucking shit show.

Fuck you, Aoki. Fuck you.

what is the level of hack of hiroe now

It's pretty simple, the audience wanted entertainment. They wanted blood and drama above all else. This is what the Team Government was hoping would work in their favor but it didn't happen that way.

So why did Altair stop fighting?

Because she wanted revenge for the shitty script the world gave for her creator, and when she had the opportunity to take ownership of said script she took it to fix it herself.

Indeed.

But altair IS the story of hope. While altair is nearly all powerful, shes fighting against the universe itself. She is the underdog. She is proof the weak can be all powerful. Setsuna literally spells this out for a good 10 minutes. But at the same time its not as simple as that. Entertainment value isn't so straight forward and I feel like the entire show is a response to this. Like it was a clusterfuck because the audience expectations are a bit of a cluster fuck. Maybe their saying the final theme is the best but it actually sounds like Hiroe is just too wrapt up in writing stories for a living and is lamenting over the fact that for literally everyone else they are just stories.

It was shit, right?

At least it had shark

because i had to die alice mamika and selesia

It was ok.

It's a mild 6/10. Mostly gets by on ideas and character designs.

I will be so let down if this scene gets no doujins

My wife Altair

Traced.

There is some blood on your wife, I hope she is ok.

>two (possibly three) characters die pointless deaths
>the evil characters get away with murder, literally
>it took a complete asspull for snotty faggot MC to get something done
>12 fucking episodes weren't enough to give some depth to any of the characters
>the audience in the show sympathizes with Altair, but she isn't sympathetic at all
This show is a horrible waste and I want my time back

Abhorrently so.

Re:Creators has surpassed Code Geass R2 in being the series with the most retarded shitposters ever.
I'm seriously concerned about the sudden collapse in the viewers' attention span these times.

>two (possibly three) characters die pointless deaths
Like in 99% of every work of fiction in which lots of characters die?

>the evil characters get away with murder, literally
Like in 99% of anime in which people die?

>it took a complete asspull for snotty faggot MC to get something done
It was consistent with the show's context and characters' abilities.

>12 fucking episodes weren't enough to give some depth to any of the characters
Re:Creators' characters have more depth than 75% of anime, that's quite a feat considering the number of charaters this show has.

>the audience in the show sympathizes with Altair, but she isn't sympathetic at all
Wow great argument, literally "I don't like her therefore the anime is bad"

>This show is a horrible waste and I want my time back
You mean like 5 min. per episode, speedwatcher?

Have you watched it?
If yes, stop baiting.
If not, stop asking sensible questions in a forum known for its shit taste and short attention span.

>you can't blame them because other bad anime do these things!

Is this some kind of Ultra meta commentary where Hiroe admits his show is shit and the audience literally root for the villain to kill all his characters?

It's not it's just shit

We are still plumping the depths of hacker

>Re:Creators' characters have more depth than 75% of anime,
I can't even tell if this is trolling or not. Good god.

Wew, way to drop the fucking ball on this last episode.

I wasn't talking about bad anime. In fact, those thing happen constantly in good anime too.

Let's hear how many anime have more well developed characters than this.
Come on, entertain us.

>last episode

Last one for me at the very least. Won't stay to see them twist the knife.

Even if it's a beach episode?

>That ending
Fucking Troyca didn't learn anything from Aldnoah zero huh?

But it has a good ending unlike aldnoah zero.

This was the ending that I more or less expected. I enjoyed it.

Fuck off, its asspulls and nothing but.

same

How do I build a new world?

>liking Meteora over the rest
Opinion discarded before getting to the end.

Step 1: try and destroy the world
Step 2:???????
Step 3: God

Where's my edgy twist

Scissoring

>I wasn't talking about bad anime. In fact, those thing happen constantly in good anime too.
Shitty writing can't be excused by others making the same mistake.

>Re:Creators' characters have more depth than 75% of anime, that's quite a feat considering the number of charaters this show has.
Give us examples of that "depth". Most of the cast doesn't have properly fleshed out backgrounds because we're supposed to guess it based on stereotypes, hell they even push Meteora's and Rui's character development offscreen. We barely know anything about Setsuna aside her being a slightly popular pixiv artist and that she was accused of tracing which led to her suicide. Altair has absolutely nothing, she's a little kid throwing a fit and wanting to destroy the world.

I can't believe I'm quoting the old man but this is the perfect example of a masturbatory story circlejerking otaku while also fulfilling the fantasy of anime characters coming to life. It adds enough exposition and dialogue that teenagers and the writer can feel smart about it but the actual content of that dialogue is piss poor. Somebody got ahead of themselves and spent episodes discussing theories and plans only to solve the conflict in the cheapest possible way because they weren't creative enough to do it properly.

This X100000

Next time some /u/ fag tries to defend this as some literary exercise and therefore a masterpiece, direct them to this. The actual substance of Re:creators is just boring, let alone the warped structure of the whole thing.

Be cute omnipotent girls.

The Creation-Setsuna isn't really much of a miracle at all, being based just off of Souta's one meeting, online interactions, and what his mother told him of her. Altair is doomed to an eternity in a pocket dimension together with a limited simulcrum that will ultimately just remind her even more of the void of never having met the real thing.

That good enough?

This show was shit.
I kept tuning in every week in hope of it getting better but it only got worse.
Such a good concept ruined.

Why don't you just admit you forgot about what happened 5 months ago in the first cour? Episode 18 and 19 used up every character moment the creations had to display a beautiful conclusion for a majority of the cast.

Altair could have done a Roy Mustang and killed Creation Setsunna
That would actually falls well into her character but nope, teen drama time