Nanachi is generally presumed to be female, but her gender and sex are never explicitly stated...

>Nanachi is generally presumed to be female, but her gender and sex are never explicitly stated, and when talking about herself Nanachi uses the gender-neutral pronoun "oira."

What would you do if the fluffy bunny was a boy all along?

Other urls found in this thread:

track5.mixtape.moe/bizaog.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck it

Absolutely nothing.

There's pretty much no way she'd be a boy. Fuck off.

read the manga

Read the manga, you literally see her when she was human

I am, just haven't gotten to Nanachi yet.
And I'm sure she could've been a trap tbqh

>tbqh
Fuck off.

I'm not a sadistic pedophile though

you will be

Is the maid a boy too?

It's a kids cartoon.

track5.mixtape.moe/bizaog.webm

I'm not either and I like it. Reminder that in the industrial era before child protection laws, children were literally treated as a commodity and had horrible things happen to them all the time with nobody batting an eye. This is just the same type of world.

I just find it weird he breaks her arm but then doesnt cut it off.

He fucked up because he's a kid who's witnessing the most fucked up shit of his life.

He tries then nanachi shows and tell him to stop, i mean you didi get it or what?

Yeah but it feels bait and switchy or just plain bad storytelling.
I dont think ive seen a similar blue balling scene before.

>more threads about this edgelord trash
why

>blue balling
So you get aroused by watching a young girl have her arm cut off?

Dude. I don't think I would want to fuck a lovecraftian bunny loli.

She is really really cute though.

Wether or not I was masturbating at the time is irrelevant. They set up her arm getting cut off for so long it feels wrong for them to just call it quits after going so far to break her bones.

It's actually more horrifying this way. Reg caused her unnecessary pain and will now have to live with the consequences of playing a part in crippling his friend.
>masturbating to this
For fuck's sake.

>loli gets poision in hand
>shota try to stop the poision cunting her hand
>a new character is introduced and help them both

a)
>WHATS THIS EDGELORD SHIT THIS IS NO ENTRETAINMENT REEEEEEEEEEEE

b)
>REALLY THE DIDINT EVEN CUT THE MAIN CHARACTER HAND WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS BAD HISTO TELLING REEEEE

This fucking board.

The bunny is a fucking deus ex machina

Normalfag whining against fanservice detected.

You can either have a deus ex machina or you can have Riko die and the story end there. Because there's no way those two kids would have managed otherwise. He cuts her arm off, then what? Shock and infection are a bitch.

watashi is gender-neutral and pretty much everyone uses it

Maybe they have some sort of pre-made plan to deal with the effects of curse or monsters they will 100% encounter.

Did you miss the part where they're 12 years old and spent literally a day preparing for this journey? The whole point is that it's a fool's errand and they're doomed.

>live with the consequences

hahah, yeah if only
he sulked for the next few chapters and by the time riko wakes up it's like she never got poisoned to begin with

>The whole point is that it's a fool's errand and they're doomed.
Then you have zero objections aganst the bunny being deus ex machina .
>hero is dead, god comes down from the sky and saves the hero

It would actually make less sense if Nanachi didn't show up to help them. She spends all day hanging around the monster so she can scavanage the parts of delvers that die, but to let Riko die when their relationship represents so much to Nanachi her relationship with Mitty, it wouldn't make sense.

if the god is actually qt bunnygirl then im fucking sold

>character with completly coherent background shows up
>REEEEEEEE DEUS EX MACHINA REEEEEEEEEEEEE STOP LIKING WHAT I DONT LIKEEEEEEE

>She actually looses movement in her hand because reg botchered half of her arm

I always wonder what does it feels to be a delutional loser that things and uninformed opinion pulled out of his own ass is worth a shit, enjoy living in momy basment retard.

Do you see a penis user

>Wether or not I was masturbating at the time is irrelevant.
Just tell us user, did you fap to loli abuse or not?

Animals have hidden penises

"oira" is not gender neutral. it's the tohoku dialect equivalent of "ore".

This.
Humans are way too stupid. They always find something to nitpick and whine about

I never said I have any objections against the bunny being deus ex machina, moron.

this is true. author was going to have nanachi kill himself but his editor was against it

"forced edge" the show.

>manga about diving to the depths of the abyss filled with monsters
>somehow is forced edge when they run into abyss monsters

That isn't how that works. But here is your "you"

>or just plain bad storytelling.
Bad storytelling is when everything proceeds exactly as stated, or at the most that's amateurish storytelling. You're asking a child to chop his best friend's arm off and getting upset that he has misgivings halfway through. Just because he's a robot doesn't mean he'll act like one. If you're upset that it doesn't seem like this will have lasting repercussions, it absolutely will. But this scene was supposed to showcase the children's incompetence and Reg's flaws.

I'm sure that all those samurais and delinquents were actually tumblrtards who spent all day on the internet talking bullshit about genders too, hence the oira.

You do realize that the shit that happens to people who go into poorly explored cave systems in real life is significantly more horrifying than anything that's happened in this show so far?

"forced shitpost" the user.

>sometimes irl things are worse therefore a show being edgy is good
mental gymnastics of MiA fags

Define what edgy even means. I bet you can't.

edgy is basically a low-brow term for avant-garde.
It's "on the edge", i.e. the vanguard.
Of course this concept is interpreted differently here

>oira
>gender-neutral
Almost ALL Japanese pronouns are neutral, you fuckwit. It's more about what kind of impression you wish to leave on people rather than expressing your personality.

>MUH EPISODE 10
>MUH EDGY
>HURR DURR ALL EPISODE IS EDGYSHIT REEEEEEEEEEEE!! DELETE, DELETEEEEE!!ONE!1111OONE!!!!

Nice Autism

Anything with this sort of graphic tone is gonna be called "edgy."

...as if that's a bad thing. We should just accept it as a part of life.

she is shown as a girl as a human

I guess she refers to herself that way because she's no longer human.

The story definitely could've continued with Riko dead

I know this is a tall order but could you please stop being a faggot, OP.

cute things are cute. gender doesnt matter

Yeah but one gender involves a shitty penis.

Not if you prep beforehand.

It's shitty if you don't flush him.

She was originally called "Mauru",a 10 year old girl
After Tsukushi changed her design to nanachi he was either hoping for her to be a boy since he love shota so much
or he probably just think it would be interesting to keep it ambigious

>Sup Forums's favorite buzzword has migrated

>ambigious
It's not really.

And they say neo-Sup Forums is a thing because people like MiA

>Sup Forums is mislead by the artstyle into believing MiA isn't dark
>calls it edgy when shit hits the fan

Seems like "Fa[uta = Lyza" is a common theory these days

Someone post the image of the guy stuck in a crevice. That shit is still giving me nightmares.

I like the theory that the souls of the dead make it to the bottom of the Abyss where they're reincarnated. Riko's soul from when she was stillborn made it down there and became Faputa. Her body was resurrected by the curse-warding box and made it up to the surface, where she got a dog named Reg. Reg died and his soul made it to the bottom of the Abyss, where it became Reg the robot. He went to the surface so he could find his Haku, most important thing, which is Riko who he remembers from when he was a dog.

Just read up to here. Feels fucking bad man. How graphic will this scene be in the anime, I wonder?

I want to sniff Nanachi.

I hadn't even considered the possibility of that being included. I'm not pleased because the anime staff won't hold back. Hearing the sounds of morphing and twisting flesh, the blood, Mitty's screams and her shattered dreams

The thing that makes me the most displeased is having to prepare for the next wave of "le edgy xd" memers.

Never in my life have I ever wanted to impregnate something as much as Nanachi. I have no idea what it is about that character, but it needs to be bred.

Have you considered the possibility that you might be a furry?

Why does it matter

>Humans are way too stupid
edgy

>insulting anons on the internet
edgy

>manga started in 2012
>only 40 odd short chapters
I'm doomed to suffer in hiatus hell again, right? I bet this is going to end up being just like Berserk.

>Trying to outedge me
Edgy

Cute doesn't belong to a gender.

Welcome to monthly manga. It is suffering. Enjoy.

Could be worse. You could be over at Sup Forums and be an Ava's Demon reader.

you have become what you hate and while I take some sick satisfaction in that you should still get the fuck out

>monthly
I'd fucking kill for it to be monthly.

God I feel so fucking sorry for Nanachi. This particular page just tears at my heart. Look at all the toys she got for Mitty, it must've taken ages for so many to accumulate. Imagine the transition from trying to teach Mitty things and getting her to play with toys, to trying to kill her with every method under the sun and watching her suffer horribly over and over. Fucking hell man. How did the fluffy bunny not commit sudoku?

"she" is fairly ambiguous as a child, he could have been a bit of a jillboy.

More like Made In Abysmal.

I literally started that last month and have no idea how the fuck people could have been reading it from the beginning, or near to it.

Still better than Girl Genius, though.

I'd fug bun anyway

Whats a "furry"?

The series started in October 2012. Since there are 42 chapters, that means that on average there's a release every 1.4 months. Not quite monthly, but close.

How can you post on the internet if you have never been to the internet?
Also, lurk moar.

It's called "force edge", not "forced edge".

It's a "(You)"

>"Nnaaa~coughcough uhm hey Riko that's me, looks like I arrived just in time. Oh this bunny suit? I just improved my disguise with the skin of some fluffy monster I found spying on you"

>Nat's disguise had a hat that looked like bunny ears
>Nat sounds a bit like Nanachi
>both are intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humor

It's like pottery.

From the lack of tits I assumed she was a boy until I was informed otherwise. I can't find her attractive at all, she's too unfeminine.

Nanachi's human form was in no way female.

She held on because she couldn't bare to leave Mitty alone. Poor Nanachi.