Why aren’t you actively ensuring the survival of the white race?

Why would I I'm going to be dead soon anyway

Because the bitch sucked her coworker's dick and now I only see my child half the time.

that's a mutt

Doesn’t matter had sex

Because fuck doing that while I'm still in school.

enjoy getting everything taken away and have to pay child support for 18 years

she WILL leave you for some chad/nigger/arab and then you are the one that got fucked

That’s the attitude of someone who wants a monkey to drop out, have 3 or 4 monklets, and then use those monklets to outvote you when they turn 18

>blue eyes
>mutt
Ok retard

all newborns have blue eyes you mixrace degenerate. you're the bastard of 5+ european nationalities

>as if the future of the white race isn't a master race mix of Euro nations

don't respond to meme flags.
one isn't enough though, keep pumping em out

> implying he’s a newborn

>all newborns have blue eyes you mixrace degenerate

This isn't true at all

I’ll send nudes of my gf if you can prove my son isn’t white

I am : )

because i am too smart to find a mate

Because I'm actively ensuring the survival of the brown race. I'm already 3 boys and 2 girls up... Get on my level you low test honky

She’s cute. Is it a trap?

I like asians

SHILL

Cuz it's cancer.

oh boy here we go

Yes I am helping to raise my girlfriend’s son, he’s blonde-haired and blue-eyed

life is awful. everyone needs to stop reproducing.

>If you don't have an Arnold Schwarzenegger-like jaw line and chin by the time you're 3 months old you're not white.

This. I was all about it before, but I've since realized it's the desire of the world to burn itself and I've lost the will to fight it.

This so much this

Why aren't you?

>when you wake up and realize you're alive

Get a hobby and a gym membership, you fucking losers. Oh wait I’m talking to kike shills in an /r/Asianmasculinity thread

This world is deplorable. Why would I want to ruin my poor unborn child's life by bringing it into this cesspool?

So you would have rather not been born? I guess if your answer is “yes,” it’s for the best that you not reproduce and your cuck genes will end with you. I, on the other hand, am extremely grateful for the gift of life my parents gave me and I would like to return the favor to my own children

i have one kid and another on the way.

my wife is chinese

I have brown hair, brown eyes and shitty genetics.

Both of you should go back to Asia, we don’t want your mixed trash here. Coal Burners should also go back to Africa as well.

>ensuring the survival of the white race?
I am doing, homie.

I have brown hair/eyes and my wife has blonde/blue eyes. Our kids all have blue eyes and brown hair.

My wife is 7 weeks pregnant with our first child. First ultrasound is next week! We’re both white as sheets

Why don't I have a kid? Because I've been screwing around all throughout my 20s not getting a good stable job, now I'm 30 and have a good job. Now I'm in a shit ton of debt and can't afford a child, let alone provide one a good quality life.

Why are there so many single white women with mixed race babies? It's like colored men don't ever stick around. What a strange pattern.. Hmmmm..

Any woman with a mixed race baby is almost guaranteed roastie unless she was raped.

dont worry ill have an extra to make up for you bud

Ayo

>still believing in (((democracy))) and voting.
lmao typical burger

i cant connect to women

>whitey

Because black women love me and white women suck and white nationalist pol nerds guess what? I don't fucking care about your lame ass blue eyed babies. Gasp! I spoke too much! Awwww poo poo....

I'm a nihilist and want to watch the world burn.

Because I am MGTOW. Pump and dump. Fuck white women and their special privileges. Let them sleep where they shit.

You should see the landwhales on tinder (Atlanta) at this point honestly. Fuck the white race. I'm done.

Whitey hoes belong to the BBC.

Varg is such a fucking retard

BEGONE THOTS

That's okay Mediterranean sexy men are successful with yours. :-)

I am though, I have a two year old white male.

Not going to cuck myself into being a parent though. Just doing my part.

that would be fine. i speak chinese at a conversational level. i would leave tomorrow if i had a job waiting.

I just quit my shitty construction job and decided to go back to school to finish my degree. I need a job that pays a minimum of 65k/yr to start a family. When I go to university I'm gonna find a cute white wife to settle down with and start a family. Give me 3 years, I'm gonna make it happen.

Korean babies are cuter

White wymz beg for black semen. That' what they made for.

I do. Having a 4yo son and going to impregnate wife again.

Hey.

i fell for the mama meme

I am. I have a handsome brown hair, blue eyed 10 year old boy.

Started the redpilling early, made sure to explain to him how Hillary was a lying sack of shit and Trump is the best President.

I also correct him and make him say 'President Trump' whenever he just says 'Trump'.

MGTOW is a trap.

Don't ever marry, but don't be the cuck who never has kids.

Three white babies in a stable family, hoping for one or two more.

why didnt you keep the kids closer in age?

Because i give zero fucks about mankind, the future etc.

Let the world be ruled by black transgender jews. Hope your descendants enjoy it.

look at that ugly rat disgusting

because Im gay .