Kemono Friends

Has there ever been a purposed explanation for the origin the Sandstar? I mean either in the game or the manga?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oxWE_5HFI74
youtube.com/watch?v=_EnBEIqcK28&t=16s
youtube.com/watch?v=zR7UxLeZeYs
twitter.com/AshitaHowl/status/906614802612592640
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's made from soybeans that have been fermented and pressed into blocks, or something.

Not at all, but I'm loving the product of it

It came from the stars.

It's doing a good job

Thankfully, no.

dreams

No

Aliens!

I wonder if Sandstar and Sparkle are similar

It's obviously a Japanese government experiment intended to revive extinct species and even create completely new ones (cryptids, born literally out of concentrated memes). They're all cute girls so they could all be fucked and impregnated by the science staff, who were all sex-starved middle-aged perverts. Ceruleans are there to limit the Friends' population and turn their excess numbers into the actual animals. Might've been introduced after a wave of illegal sex tourism as an excuse to seal Japari Park off and put the deviant practices to an end.

I want to fuck Alpaca.

Paca isn't for lewd user.

Please spit on me!

all the friends are for lewd

soft

Of course it is

"l'll fuck her" sounds an awful lot like "Alpaca".

Then how come I hard now? Imagining her covering me with her spit is incredibly erotic.

K K K Fine
Sicker than your average nigger killer
Twist nigger's heads off
Niggers fucking stink niggers and gayers
Chicken wing eating players
Triple K hooligans like Moon Man
Dead right if they head right
Fucking your mom every night
Moon man's been smooth since days of killing jews
Never lose
Never choose to lynch jews who do something to us

Talk go through us your mom walked to us
Get on a rape bus; screw us, screw us
Yeah, KKK, nigger babies i don't give a fuck
Stick it up the butt

Dare I not see at your ripe cherry pussy
Bang every porch monkey easily, busily
Recently niggers fronting ain't saying nothing
My cock nigger
Suck it, Triple K mafia, we're on itK K K Fine
Sicker than your average nigger killer
Twist nigger's heads off
Niggers fucking stink niggers and gayers
Chicken wing eating players
Triple K hooligans like Moon Man
Dead right if they head right
Fucking your mom every night
Moon man's been smooth since days of killing jews
Never lose
Never choose to lynch jews who do something to us

Talk go through us your mom walked to us
Get on a rape bus; screw us, screw us
Yeah, KKK, nigger babies i don't give a fuck
Stick it up the butt

Dare I not see at your ripe cherry pussy
Bang every porch monkey easily, busily
Recently niggers fronting ain't saying nothing
My cock nigger
Suck it, Triple K mafia, we're on it

It's just a metaphor for sperm

Sandstar is one of those things I hope they never explain.

A Friend who's good with science
youtube.com/watch?v=oxWE_5HFI74

Is is wrong if I want to lick otter?

That would be like a darwinistic explanation of fantasy races or a quantum mechanical explanation of magic. It's pointless and detrimental.

Was there ever an explanation on UMAs?

it was uma delicia.

The more you try to add logic in a fictional show the angrier you get

>that tail placement
wassis das mang

Did most of the people (westerners) who watched Kemono Friends do so because they are predisposed to liking anime that have animalgirls in them, or another reason? Woulds people care if the girls didn't have ears and tails?

Is watching anime with animalgirl characters just a step in the direction of becoming a full-blown furry?

My favorite game as a kid was Sly 2 and I'm not a furry

Reminder: do not reply to anyone who speaks of the word "furry"

I'm Russian; I found the animal-inspired designs quite interesting. Anthro animals are somewhat popular in our culture as well; but I liked the Friends for being ~85% human.
I'm not a furry and I don't understand people who are into this shit.

I like monster girls and animal girls, heck cute girls doing cute things in general is my jam.

I'm not a fucking furry, not insulting anyone who is but I just can't fap to it.

I do like animals, as a kid I grew up watching discovery and animal planet, in general I loved documentaries talking about places so far away they blew my mind as a child, that's probably the biggest reason I loved Kemono since episode 2.

It's cute in a nostalgic way, I guess that's the main appeal of Kemono.

SERVAL

IS

A

TROUBLEMAKER

why don't people understand this??

I think it's a plot device to be taken for granted and used to explain the unexplainable. Which is fine

> Is watching anime with animalgirl characters just a step in the direction of becoming a full-blown furry?

Where did this come from? Who thought this up aside from a buttmad troll? Friends are essentially humans in costumes, they're only animals based on the lore. If an outsider were to look at them, they'd think it's just a girl in a costume.

If you want a character that may actually act as a slippery slope, look at Isabelle here. She's so cute that perverts ignore the fact that she's an actual dog.

I thought she was a savannah guido.

I want to fuck her from behind.

Did the horse friends get any hmanga

Serval is the snake while Kaban is Adam & Eve

>*smacks lips profusely*
SO HOL UP HOL UP
>*slides*
SO U BE SAYIN
>*jumps 100ft in air*
SO HOL UP U BE SAYIN
>*pants in ur face*
AYYYOOOO SO U BE SAYIN
>*eats you*
WE WUZ
>*sugoiiiiiiii*
HOL UP HOL UP
>*licks teeth then smacks lips*
SOM FINNA
>*steals japariman*
SO U BE SAYIN
>*myamyamyamyamya*
WE WUZ
>*poops through skirt*
FINNA WE WUZ
>*gets hit by bus*
FRIENDZ N SHEEEIT????

Friendbutts are a beautiful thing. Thank you Tatsuki for being an ass man.

Speaking of racehorses, would the Friends be good with gambling?
youtube.com/watch?v=_EnBEIqcK28&t=16s

>Did most of the people (westerners) who watched Kemono Friends do so because they are predisposed to liking anime that have animalgirls in them, or another reason? Woulds people care if the girls didn't have ears and tails?
people don't like it because it's just bad.

I saw an hmanga with donkey centaurus of monstergirl franchise.

Has anything in real life ever reminded you of a Friend? (besides animals, of course)

I was running errands the other day, and spotted a chocolatier's shop that was tucked away in the corner of a plaza. The place was empty when I wandered inside so I let out a timid hello? Soon after a clearly excited shopkeeper came out from a back room, happy to see a customer after what must have been a long while. She asked how I was doing and offered several samples of the various candies, I think she just wanted someone to talk to.

>donkey centaurus
i had a good chuckle. Were the human part also dwarfs?

You can but otter consume has some serious side effects...

No, she had normal proportions of a young anime girl. Donkey is slightly bigger than human, a horse is just huge.

Just a reminder that you can't eat curry. SPICY!

Sex was en face though :3

Typically in any anime I watch, the animalgirl will be my favorite. I loved Aisha in Outlaw Star, love the animal youkai in Touhou, loved Dog Days, and love Kemono Friends.

Furries are huge in the USA since I think we have the largest convention in the world in Pittsburgh, but I don't get why. I can't think of any big American folk stories other than like brier rabbit or whatever that Americans have that has humanized animal characters in it, but we are a young nation so whatever.

I know theres a ton of them in Native American folklore, but literally nobody gives a shit or knows anything about native american stories so you can't really use that as an explanation for the popularity for the furry/kemono stuff in the states. We have a lot of native northern american animal species and north america is huge but I don't even know if the Mexicans have folklore like that.

An anime based off of Native American folklore shit would be sweet though.

Unless you are a kashikoi owl

If I had to guess why furries are so big in America, I would say it's probably the long track record of animated films featuring anthropomorphized animal characters. It's a big tip-off that the designs for fursonas are often clearly inspired or even ripped off from Disney designs or the like.

> I can't think of any big American folk stories other than like brier rabbit or whatever that Americans have that has humanized animal characters in it, but we are a young nation so whatever.

The issue you're having is that you're looking too far back. Non-sexual anthromorphs were huge in cartoons. I'm not going to claim that I know the distinct and correct history of furries as a phenomenon, but I'd wager some of the more sensual characters sparked that fire in at least a handful of people. After all, you had people making sexy furry animation when the Amiga was still a thing.

Peruvian Step Horse when?
youtube.com/watch?v=zR7UxLeZeYs

I've got it

Sandstar was originally an invasion weapon spread by the original Lucky Beasts

Which was why most Friends called the robots "Boss" because it was instinct

Kaban is the snake in the Garden of Eden.

I liked this show even though I was predisposed to not liking shows with animal girls in them. If they're not animal-like enough the ears are just window dressing and if they're too animal-like, well, compared to humans they're sort of retarded. Japari Park neatly avoids this problem by leaving the whole world behind.

An explanation for Sandstar can work, you just need a really good idea and a competent author. I give the Getter as an example: It was originally just a plot device to make the robot run, but as the series went on it became probably the most interesting (and scary) thing about the whole series. As a secondary example, the Bydo Empire from the R-Type series: there's a reason every time a thread about the games pop up on /m/, it's almost exclusively about the Bydo.

It doesn't have to be a detailed explanation, just something that would be interesting to read about.

stop asking the jag very difficult questions

My childhood friend reminds me a lot to Arai-san, he's always been energetic and chaotic, I would follow him around and play along with his crazy plans and ideas, much like Fennec. Now we are both adults, we've parted ways but still best friends, we play online games and shit.

Good memories.

But she says she understands?

Japari Park was originally an island used for a secret hard labor slave colony. The scientists there were working on government grants to create drugs and chemicals that could create human-animal hybrids that would be just stupid enough to do what they wanted but still have the traits of the original animals which could be used for specialized work.

The Sandstar is actually a chemical weapon gas that the scientists developed to start the morphing process. The Sandstar volcanos erupting are just old canisters of the chemical going off and releasing due to the safety features rusting and decaying over time. The Lucky Beasts were the robots they used as slave masters that could work on the surface and would make sure the animals never fell out of line. Thats why after all the scientists have evacuated the island, the Friends still instinctively call the Lucky Beasts "Boss", because the robots were their taskmasters.

Didn't you all read the sticky? General aren't allowed anymore. Goodbye.

y-you too

>he thinks it's a general

The sticky should have just said that if your series is too popular every now and then someone will come along and delete your thread, because in practice that's what it was.

>giving that weak bait (you)s
Not kashkoi.

Who makes the japari buns?

Lucky beasts

In the game, it was just said it fell from the skies one day over Japari Park.

The guidebook has an unconfirmed legend about a Lucky Beast-like creature that inspired the robot designs flying over Japari Park and spreading a substance similar to Sandstar. It's presented as just a legend though, so they could go with a completely different idea if they decide to explain it in season 2.

How? Are they made of FRIENDS?

Did you not finish the anime?

Yeah, that girl is out of control! I saw her yesterday, taking an entire bowl of Japari buns from boss! She wouldn't even share with anyone, how selfish can a girl be? She looked kind of funny that day though, something about her ears were off...even so, having funny ears is no excuse for being a glutton! Kaban ought to give her a talking to, she shouldn't let her friend do so many bad things.

Episode 7 and the audio drama has most of the information about how the buns are made.

Why is that goat green?

Antlion friend when
Spider friend when

The first thing I saw was a 2D image of Serval, and a cute premise. I wanted to try watching something cutesy again, since the last thing I tried that was cutesy was Heartcatch Precure. When I saw episode 1, the 3D almost made me run out since the last 3D shit I watched prior was that horrible submarine show, Arpeggio or whatever. I stuck around though because I didn't want to ignore the 3 episode rule. When I got to episode 3, the show grew on me like most others, and I loved the show ever since. If there's one thing Kemono Friends did for me, it's that I now won't discriminate 3D shows again just for being 3D. Thanks to that, I was able to enjoy ID-0 in April.

Also, some game lets you be Kaban. I don't know what game this is.
twitter.com/AshitaHowl/status/906614802612592640

It seems i'm too dumb to remember, mind to point it out?

Bunshin no jutsu gozaru

The food the owls got for cooking was apparently taken from where the Bossu's grow the ingredients for the buns. In the audio drama the PPP found the cave where they make the buns but didn't actually go to the facility where they are made, they just took what they needed and left.

Cerval did nuthin wrong

*hand clenches into fist*

The origin of sandstar and the fate of humanity are the only 2 mysteries left unsolved, which is fine because there's another season.

That actually doesn't say much about what the buns are made of , are we suppose to assume they are made of growing vegetables and shit?

What does a Cerulean feel like? Asking for a friend, hahaha.

Lurk for two years before posting.

>2 years
>not 5 minutes

>Lurk for two years
>two
hi newfag

She was actually prepared to sacrifice herself to prevent the Queen from achieving Cell Harmony. It was Serval giving up the chance she had to kill her with the special salt that made her fully gain free will and complete her transformation into a Friend.

Presumably, yes. The mobile game mentions all sorts of different flavors they come in, so they must grow a lot of different kinds of ingredients.

>What does a Cerulean feel like?

You mean when you put your dick into it?

Gelatinous bags of Japari Coins.

that reminds me
>killing ceruleans with salt
Are ceruleans slugs?

what about happen if i rubbed sandstar all over my nude body

You'd probably be all itchy and sparkly.