Why is Archer black? It don't make no gotdamn sense

Why is Archer black? It don't make no gotdamn sense

He can be whatever he wants to be.

Black = stronger

Overusing projection magic darkens your skin and turns your hair white because magic circuits or some shit
here's EMIYA (alter)

why do u care its fucking anime

goddamn he's a real nigga now

i'm just curious chill

He went from a mick to a spic.

The realest nigga.

hes a gyaruo, of course!

ah it all makes snese now

>shoots people

Seems pretty accurate to me.

jungle asian

Because Nasu a hack and couldn't think of a way to keep his identity from being incredibly obvious.

The blacker the EMIYA gets the more he shoots people. What did Japan mean by this?

He's just tanned!

Over using his magic circuits over the years damaged his skin and hair.

I would like to know how he grew a foot between 18 and 30

He steals people's shit (skills & weapons), how does it not make sense?

Why does he turns into a Kabaneri?

Suffering.

He's also a slave.

= welfare queen

What the fuck is Pucci doing in Fate?

>I would like to know how he grew a foot between 18 and 30
Kirei is even worse in that regard.

he got a tan from the radiation while stopping a nuclear dissaster

Gay priest?

This is what happens to your skin when you spend all your goddamn time in third world countries trying to save useless garbage.

pandering to nigs

You may not like it, but this is what peak EMIYA performance looks like.

Long term usage of magecraft fucks up your body, often resulting in permanent changes. Same reason Aoko's hair turns red later in life even though it was brown when she was in high school.

Fuck off Hakuno, Archer has a hard enough existence without having to put up with your shit.

If you could summon EMIYA as anything other than Archer what class would you pick?
You can't pick Kiritsugu Assassin smartass.

The blacker he gets, the more society victimizes him as well.

Truly brilliant commentary on the modern black plight.

Lancer ought to be fun.

>Is the blackest, most victimised and the servant that suffered the most
Bravo Nasu.

Better yet, the Avenger that tried to do the right thing was constantly attacked by the others that cared only for their own selfish desire. Tall poppy syndrome in a nutshell.

How do installs fare against real servants actually?

Avenger
I'd honestly just want to see what shit would go down

>During life was literally a magus who did nothing but reproduce swords
>Nasu says he can't be summoned as Saber or Caster because "muh stats"

Nasu contradicts his prior material like 50 times whenever he releases something new, how come he never retcons anything in a way that might bring us something cool?

Shirou with the EMIYA install solos the war

He can be summoned as Caster though, he qualifies for Archer, Caster, Assassin and Berserker.

EMIYA as a Caster would literally be so damn shit he'd probably end up just Rule Breakering his Master for their own safety.

>Summons wierd parallel universe EMIYA where Kiritsugu summoned Lancer Arturia instead and some shit happened making the sword autist a spear autist instead. Maybe in this universe Kiritsugu taught him how to properly use magic as well.

>there are people willingly defending this garbage-tier deviant art shit

RASEN KAIDAN

Even his own artist drew him better on Twitter

Even Unlimited Blade Works gets a deviantart style makeover
"So as I pray... Unlimited Lost Works!" *fires bullet that makes u explode into swords*

WoG says they're weaker than regular Servants by 1~2 ranks.

His design is probably one of the most hated designs to come out of GO. Even the story makes fun of him by calling him Detroit Emiya, or Demiya.

Who do you think the most hated design is? Julius Caesar?

Actually, if this applies to UBW as well this means that Prisma Shirou is incapable of projecting anything A-rank.
UBW rank down + WoG rank down means that the best he can do is B-rank stuff after turning it into a BP.

I'm fine with him after the CCC event, honestly.

Did he also got a bigger dick.

>it's not pucci_after.png

But he does qualify for caster

and the so-called 'contradictions' are more because of your misunderstandings.

This is the Roman Emperor Gaius Julius Caesar.

why?

What did he do to change your opinion of him?

jojofags leave

Stage two and three?
Jesus this is fucking hilarious.

It's a pretty awful design, and it's really out of character for Emiya Shirou to try and look like a nigger by shaving his head like that and using two stupid looking guns. I'm not sure the artist has any respect for the character and just drew whatever looked extreme enough to rake in money.

>implying they're not nearly identical
Demiya even has the fucking 3 lines in his head.

>is black
>is bad person
makes sense

Heres stage 2

Him and his girlfriend get a lot, the latter is mostly shitposters though.

Stage 3

He was a glorious, glorious prick. Though the design is still shit though.

This is a guy's who standard outfit has some bondage implications, according to CCC wanted to dress up like a biker and only stopped because a friend laughed at him too much and even as Shirou was consistently wanting to be taller to look cool.

Terrible fashion choices are ctually pretty par.

Fucking hideous. What were they thinking?

He's fine as a character. His design is still trash.

And here's the fat fucks stage 4
I'm not sure if I recall correctly but I think this is meant to be Caesar after he lets himself go. Meaning there is still hope for a non fat fuck Caesar.

Is it bad I think this looks awesome? Really getting Book of Eli vibes from his design, can't help but find it cool.

funnily enough this is young ceasar, the older ceasar cleo fell for was /fit/ as fuck

It's the other way around, that's Caesar before he starts to take care of himself. He was /fit/ as fuck later in life.

At leat we know that he wasn't always fat thanks to Cleopatra. Maybe we'll get fit Caesar some day.

Oh, thanks for clearing that up.
Will we ever get a good Caesar? What class would he be?
would he be 5 Stars?

Caesar a cute! A cute!!

Rider probably. He complains about being summoned as Saber, saying it's the wrong class for him.

Cleo, please.

100% OP saber

his swords power is literally "wins the battle" but he cant be bothered drawing it

That artist should be shot for ruining Caesar and Lancelot

Post YFW Caesar is actually Grand Rider.

>Roll trying to get Goldman or Jeanne.
>Gets 12 Caesars and only Jeanne.

>not Noah
>not Genghis Khan
>not Indrajit

Nasu gave out guidelines on the minimum requirements each artist needs to do. They can draw whatever they want as long as the meet the requirement in Caesar's case he had to be fat that's it

>mfw Fate ruins almost every historical character by changing sex, making them ridiculously fat or shit like that
Drifters is better, after all.
At least it improves them.

Lancelot's Saber design is fine, the art is just trash.

>the blacker they are, the stronger they get.
Is this true?

face is ok, armor is ugly. Fanart of lancelot is better than the original.

>jesus as an edgelord
>somehow better then making arthur female
all they had to do was literally not make saberclones and people wouldn't be nearly as upset about all this.

They do strike gold sometimes, though.

shapedbyideals.dreamwidth.org/1461.html

WEEK 7, DAY 1
On a totally random note, Archer claims to be a nameless, nondescript Legendary Soul. I'm not quite sure how that would even work, so I guess I'll just leave the topic alone for the time being. Being a Legendary Soul, he must've done something spectacular in the past, like kill a leviathan.

"So every hero is required to defeat a monster? Your ignorance is astounding, as is your imagination. Sadly, none of my achievements have ever reached such lofty and mythological heights. Most of the things I did were well within my capabilities, but... Actually, I'm kind of overlooking the event that got me recognized as a Legendary Soul after I died. It was one of those situations where it was impossible to go it alone— You'd need someone's help. It also marked the last time I was able to save everyone. There must have been ten thousand people all told—"

Ten thousand...! I can see why he became a Legendary Soul...but what exactly did he do?

"One of the cores of a nuclear power plant melted down. Someone had to go into the core to try to stop it. All I did on my own was get inside the core. Including bypassing security, it was a lot like... Well, picture running through ten levels of the Arena in less than an hour."

He says all of this like it was no big deal. I can't quite imagine how deadly the situation was, but the words "nuclear meltdown" are a pretty good indication that any sensible person would've run away.

Jesus was an edgelord even in real life.
>I'm literally son of God
>muh turning people into zombies
>muh turning water in wine
>muh destroying the temple of Jerusalem because i'm angry
>muh dramatic death and resurrection

>Ed Dantes
They really did a good job with him; he looks eerily similar to what I imagined him to be like.

IT IS

>Archer: Actually, I’m kind of overlooking the event that got me recognised as a Legendary Soul after I died.
>Archer: It was one of those situations where it was impossible to go it alone - you’d need someone’s help.
>Archer: It also marked the last time I was able to save everyone. There must’ve been ten thousand people all told-

Ten thousand…! I can see why he became a Legendary Soul… but what exactly did he do?

>Archer: One of the cores of a nuclear power plant melted down. Someone had to go into the core to try to stop it.
>Archer: All I did on my own was get inside the core. Including bypassing security, it was a lot like…
>Archer: Well, picture running through ten levels of the Arena in less than an hour.

He says all of this like it was no big deal. I can’t quite imagine how deadly the situation was, but the words “nuclear meltdown” are a good indication that any sensible person would’ve run away.

…Oh. Well, at least he got one heck of a tan from it!

It's not a race specific perk, it's just regular old retard strength

His design and noble phantasms were great.

>we wuz conta gardians

Hey!

That's hell you're walking into.