I have a question and I was hoping you'll be able to answer since most of you unironically believe in cultural marxism

I have a question and I was hoping you'll be able to answer since most of you unironically believe in cultural marxism.
Why would jews want to kill capitalism if they are the ones who are befitting from it the most?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Cultural_Marxism
youtube.com/watch?v=gIdBuK7_g3M
pages.gseis.ucla.edu/faculty/kellner/Illumina Folder/kell24.htm
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Frankfurt_School
incogman.net/2009/05/the-frankfurt-school-conspiracy-to-corrupt/
jettandjahn.com/2010/10/frankfurt-school-of-social-research/
youtube.com/watch?v=ghx3d1GiAc0
youtube.com/watch?v=fkcy7256tBM
youtube.com/watch?v=fG6TcYfpQOg
kevinmacdonald.net/chap5.pdf
henrymakow.com/frankfurt-school-satanic-judaism-in-action.html
terrorism-illuminati.com/blog/holiness-sin-freud-frankfurt-school-and-kabbalah
youtube.com/watch?v=acjIw7cVc2k
davidduke.com/how-a-handfull-of-marxist-jews-turned-western-and-us-culture-upside-down/
dailystormer.com/the-jewish-frankfurt-school-and-the-end-of-western-civilization/
schillerinstitute.org/fid_91-96/921_frankfurt.html
wnd.com/2007/05/41737/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I have a question and I was hoping you'll be able to answer since most of you unironically believe that this is not a jew run and controlled site.

Why the fuck after a few years of not coming here, is it exacetly the same shit posted as last time i was here.....really makes you think....

>cultural marxism
Cultural marxism has nothing to do with marxism.
It's a bate term created to discredit marxism.

Because they eventually fuck the people so hard the people have no choice to adopt something extremist such as nazism or communism or they starve and die

Obviously if they choose communism the Jews win even more and we all starve and die anyway

>OP doesn’t know Weimar Germany was so economically fucked that mothers were commonly prostituting their children as young as like 5 years old

It’s going to get worse before it gets better

Bc Goys with property rights can't be controlled or relieved of their belongings.

What benefit Jew gains from you starving?

Because Jews are not a hivemind, and contrary to Sup Forums ramblings majority of Jews in Germany voted for Democrats, not KPD.
Of course poor Jews in Russia and some intellectual cunts were communists, but majority of Jews had nothing to do with it.

because of the difference between wealth and power.
peasents like us see money as a means of survival, our lives literally depend on it.
the (((elites))) have more money than they could ever want.
the only left for them to strive for is power and control.
they want communism because they know what it actually is.
it is a dictatorship by the party, always.
they rely on useful idiots: people who do not actually understand what they are advocating for while having good intentions.
once we on the right are gone the SJWs will become the next victim.
there is no future for leftists, even if they win they will lose.

Cultural marxism it's the brainlets solution to give a name to the very large number of XXth century ideological stances that were against individualistic capitalism.

>cultural marxism
This isn't even a thing. The correct term is cultural capitalism. The cultures of the USSR and China were vastly different that this meme term "cultural marxism" strawman boogieman.
This

watch out monte negro friend, you may be accused of being Jewish for not being paranoid stormfag

Capitalism relies on people, which makes it a little cumbersome.

>It's a bate term created to discredit marxism.
Marxism is just as anti-White and Jewish as Cultural Marxism,

>I have a question and I was hoping you'll be able to answer since most of you unironically believe in cultural marxism.
I wonder why?

Cultural Marxism
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Cultural_Marxism

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America
youtube.com/watch?v=gIdBuK7_g3M

Erich Fromm, Judaism and the Frankfurt School
pages.gseis.ucla.edu/faculty/kellner/Illumina Folder/kell24.htm

Frankfurt School
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Frankfurt_School

The Frankfurt School: Conspiracy to Corrupt
incogman.net/2009/05/the-frankfurt-school-conspiracy-to-corrupt/

Frankfurt School of Social Research
jettandjahn.com/2010/10/frankfurt-school-of-social-research/

The Frankfurt School & Cultural Marxism
youtube.com/watch?v=ghx3d1GiAc0
youtube.com/watch?v=fkcy7256tBM
youtube.com/watch?v=fG6TcYfpQOg

The Frankfurt School of Social Research and the Pathologization of Gentile Group Allegiances
kevinmacdonald.net/chap5.pdf

Frankfurt School - Satanic Judaism in Action
henrymakow.com/frankfurt-school-satanic-judaism-in-action.html

Freud, the Frankfurt School and the Kabbalah
terrorism-illuminati.com/blog/holiness-sin-freud-frankfurt-school-and-kabbalah

The History of Political Correctness
youtube.com/watch?v=acjIw7cVc2k

How a Handfull of Marxist Jews Turned Western and U.S. Culture Upside Down
davidduke.com/how-a-handfull-of-marxist-jews-turned-western-and-us-culture-upside-down/

The Jewish Frankfurt School and the End of Western Civilization
dailystormer.com/the-jewish-frankfurt-school-and-the-end-of-western-civilization/

The New Dark Age: The Frankfurt School and "Political Correctness"
schillerinstitute.org/fid_91-96/921_frankfurt.html

Who Stole Our Culture?
wnd.com/2007/05/41737/

>Erich Fromm
>Freud

They aren't the same thing at all, they defend opposite ideologies, didn't agree among themselves nor his schools.

>They aren't the same thing at all, they defend opposite ideologies, didn't agree among themselves nor his schools.
"It's not cultural marxism because I don't want it to be. And the Jews certainly aren't behind it despite all that evidence to the contrary."

>Why would jews want to kill capitalism if they are the ones who are befitting from it the most?
>implying they want to do that
They just want to make money out of all this pc bullshit while it's popular, gay prides merchandise, commie shirts, gender disphorya private doctors, sex changes, etc
Liberals are natural consumers and literraly cattle and in capitalism absolutely everything can be sell even if it is your hatred of capitalism in the form of a t-shirt, a cellphone an I phone or your Starbucks cup

Jews are not united. They create factions and fight each others to become the top Jew. See Soros attacking Israel.

The Jews do not want to destroy capitalism, they want to destroy gentile society. Communism is a tool. Communism was built upon and molded around Jewish hatred of gentile society.

They’re certainly not united but at the end of the day they’ll put each other before any Gentile

>Jews are not united. They create factions and fight each others to become the top Jew. See Soros attacking Israel.
The Jews in positions of power, authority and control are lockstep in their anti-White beliefs.

There is not a single pro-White Jew in a position of power, authority or control.