Is this map accurate?

Is this map accurate?

Other urls found in this thread:

bioone.org/doi/abs/10.3158/0015-0754(2005)104[1:SROJMM]2.0.CO;2
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0075145
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, Japanese people are humans.

How the fuck did monkies end up in japan? Surely they were brought their by humans thousands of years ago

All Muslim countries need marked green. Syria etc. Japs are human. Certain slavic countries need marked green.

Make Japan Grey and the rest of Africa green, and it would be accurate

The world was once substantially warmer, wetter and the Sahara was a great grassland.

The real question are the primates in south America, probably just convergent evolution though.

>Concerning the evolutionary history of M. fuscata, available evidence suggests that this species is derived from a M. mulatta–like population that dispersed to the Japanese archipelago during one or two glacial intervals of sea-level depression, ca. 0.63–0.43 million years ago (Ma), via a now-submerged dry-land connection between the Korean Peninsula and the Kyushu–West Honshu area.
bioone.org/doi/abs/10.3158/0015-0754(2005)104[1:SROJMM]2.0.CO;2

0/10

All mudshit countries should be green, all of Africa should be green, all the chink countries should be green. Basically all non white countries should be green.

seems pretty accurate to me. I think they might be being a little harsh on the asians though

remove Japan and the rest is fine

You forgot the South and Southeast of the United States and that country above Australia that I don't know the name.

Morocco/Algeria/Tunisia not human ??????????
kys i swear tomorow i'll punch a wh*te kid for no reason just for that thread.

It has a surprising overlap with this other map of countries with a green flag.

Where's the australian abos?

I wish we had monkeys.

Primates are cool though

Monkeys evolved from niggers

>Japan
Sage

Botswana's not so bad

Lmao what are you even doing on Sup Forums you monkey?

Do some people here really thing this map is some kind of joke about subhumans? It's literally a monkey map.

is this preparation of sopa de macaco?

But we do Marcelo.

Nah haitians in chile have to much dignity they don't even dance for money like the euros did at first.

fixed

Why is Brazil on that list?

80% of the DNA of Brazil is of European (60%) and Native (20%) heritage.

Only 20% of Brazil's DNA is black.

The DNA tests:

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0075145

you should make more of this amazon cuties with bald pussies

They fucking eat dolphins.

The ranking of people who eat rare animals to extinction are:
>1. Chinese
>
>
>
>
>
>2. European nobility
>3. Japanese

According to this Alagoas is a shithole but barely has blacks (3%) or are they larping as browns/pardos?

I know pajeet can be bad but arab and turks are much worse

Yes, Brazil is full of mutts who think they're white. That's why these racial maps are all innacurate, because they ask what the people what race they identify with.

Japan?? I don't think so Mr.