Asian queer womyn got raped by white man

>this girl got raped by a white man last avgust
>she doesnt report anything to the police, but instead starts up a blog and writes about the trauma she is going thru and how her puzzi is sore.
>her (((friend))) starts a fundraiser to finance her therapies becouse she got fired a week before the rape and now she cant get a job.
>the fundraiser gets almost filled up to the 20k goal but they keep raising the goal even higher and now theyre at 35k
>people ask for more details about how the rape went, she says she cant talk about it becouse it doesnt matter and gets triggered just talking about it, then she bans you.
>just keeps posting on her blog how she wants to die moans about depression
>if you read up more on her blog posts she mentions that she had anorexia before the rape, her father killed himself and left them alone with mother and 3 children, and she smokes weed

The whole thing seems iffy enough to be faked for the easy money, but then again it could be true and that she is just that mentally unstable that it was just a matter of time until the moderator from r/anime had his ways with her.
But is she right about rape being to intensely traumatic for the victim that you cannot blame the victim for not reporting the assault? Does this really create an one sided justice on rape victims?

Other urls found in this thread:

youcaring.com/jeejing-933558
mobile.twitter.com/jing_jee?lang=en
twitter.com/jing_jee?lang=en
help.youcaring.com/hc/en-us/articles/204963425-I-believe-a-fundraiser-is-misleading-or-fraudulent-What-should-I-do-
twitter.com/jing_jee/status/945057789344227328
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's actually very few donors.
They're donating What? $15-30 per person?

That's actually very few donors.
They're donating What? $300-600 per person?

Did the math, it's about $30 per person

WHO THE FUCK GIVES THEM MONEY????????

there alot of them who donate 100 -200 per donation
youcaring.com/jeejing-933558

Other women and numales.

>dumb whore has regret sex
>reeeee my body is traumatized from a penis going inside me!! Pay the rent for my San Francisco apartment!!!

This shit makes me so mad

The sad thing is that people will stop taking rape allegations seriously because of mentally ill people like that.

Right of course I didn't mean the average person donated $30 but usually a lot of people donate $1-$5 which waters down the average. Not in this case

>starts article with "asian queer..."
Clearly that thing is already mentally ill, whats stopping it from bullshiting itself some sheckels. Of all the colorful specimen the whitey could rape, he chose that thing? Naw
Verdict - bitch was never raped. (If it was raped then by a pack of feral apes).

>fired a week before
>roots some bloke then decides it's rape when he won't pay for her shit
kek

People in SF are either broke as shit or have a ton of surplus wealth

>- bills for her NEW apartment, as she is not physically or emotionally ready to resume her freelancing

Wow

Meanwhile...

asian roasties are even more meme than white girls tbqh

The only thing that is known about the rape was,
>it was in her appartment
>the dude was white (this, she makes this super clear)
>the dude was supposed to be some proffesional doin a service in the house (she doesnt mention what excatly)
>he was married
>she called her a goddess and that she had a beautiful flower

and now she gets triggered by white christian guys, and people fund her for that

>>if you read up more on her blog posts she mentions that she had anorexia before the rape, her father killed himself and left them alone with mother and 3 children, and she smokes weed

Very likely this woman has some sort of Cluster B personality disorder - as I suspect would many false rape accusers.

I randomly stumbled across this bitches twitter like 6 months ago. I've been raging about the whole situation for a long time. 35k for regretting sex with a BWC. Fuck this cunt

That guy must really hate his dick

>The sad thing is that people will stop taking rape allegations seriously because of mentally ill people like that.
>sad
BETA AF M8

>faked for the easy money
But then again it's a bunch of faggots giving her the money. I don't care.

Honestly, what is stopping any random ass from getting a few rare camwhore pics off /soc/ and setting up something like this to rake in the cash?

Do you think these are checked into at all?

This bitch is actually crazy

I bet she didn’t even file charges, WHY DOES NO ONE CALL HER OUT FOR THIS
mobile.twitter.com/jing_jee?lang=en

Matress Girl 2.0

You are a non-European that needs to deport yourself from this world
Kys

VictimBux®

fake and gay
wouldn't even rape this cunt if she was 12 y/o

ez $$

twitter.com/jing_jee?lang=en
she got raped for 2 hours. that was some intense pounding

She's clearly smart enough to play the system

>just keeps posting on her blog how she wants to die moans about depression
Why did no one call the police/medical help for her? She's a threat for herself at this stage and needs to put under medical care.

Women enjoy being raped and its their number 1 fantasy, this is like a ugly chink complaining a white girl raped him

They do but she bans them all,
its scary how you can easily fake this shit and get aways with it if you cry enough crocodile tears...

I can tell you from just looking at the picture, she didn't get raped.

whites

>sexual assault
so a guy opend a door in front of her or what does it mean today?

Rev up those links and blog post, autists assemble!

help.youcaring.com/hc/en-us/articles/204963425-I-believe-a-fundraiser-is-misleading-or-fraudulent-What-should-I-do-

>black father in the life of his children
>is dying of cancer
Damn black kids can never catch a break.

dat based nigga known as "i think dat im tom cruise"

>we must ban drugs and prostitution to protect people from themselves

>oh but duping sad and pathetic men into giving you money for no reason or for playing video games or for cuddling or for simply existing, lol no thats all fine

Just spam reports until it gets taken down, they will only investigate if she appeals.

i dunno bout that, /pol has a asian girl fetish becouse muh whites r all femanazis,

They arr rook same, that prob isn't even the dad, just some rando nig that photobombed

How do you get payouts from this? Like, it all just goes to you, no questions asked, nobody checks it out? What stops scammers? Or, are they facilitating "acceptable" scams?

White knights, who think they are going to get laid as a consequence.

gofundme, patreon and other scam enablers don't do anything because they get to keep some of the money that people pledge

>I got raped
>gib munny
GoCuckMe should be banned

>Asian girl gets some of that white cock
>he doesn't talk to her anymore
>she still can't keep the thoughts out of her head of him

Asian girls just can't help themselves

IT WAS REAL IN MY MIND, GOYIM.

So I mean, I do technical writing for a living and social media shit as a hobby, if someone with the skills were to take on the challenge of setting up a fake profile, do you guys think anyone would catch on or care? I mean, the enablers get their money, slackitvists get a dopamine shot, everyone is happy?

Likely some random niglets forced to pose at gunpoint so da big ol nigga can get dem gibs

Niggas dying. Should have sad he's a fag and got anal cancer .

Just spam reports to the link provided in
Eventually they will take it down, only when she flips about it will they investigate. But there is nothing here to investigate. She straight up says she didn't report it so it's not like they can ask to see a police report. You now need to ask yourself, who will youcaring believe more: this dumb thot that is making them money, or the internet hate machine hacker known as Sup Forums

>all white men iz rapis pay me

Look at this smug cunts face. Also why do so many of these women wear these disgusting sjw glasses? Wearing these is already enough for me to know everything about their personality.

American Asians are absolute cancer.

Oh shit, I didn't know he was a manlet.

Check out the other pictures on that GoFundMe, haha.

Feel bad for him though if he is there for his kids.

Hopefully she scams em harder, otherwise how will people learn?

Holy kek. Her Twitter is literally months of begging and fleecing other SJWs.

Scary? It's brilliant. More power to her because it redpills normies once they see all the bullshit. "Blame whitey!" And SJWs lose their money in the process. Win win.

is that a thing now are we vsing v like that

i can dig it

i def want to shake the hand of the dude who rapped this bitch ,, good shit! ........ these stupid cunts deserve to be rapped , females were made to be weak and beta for the sole purpose of being dominated and forced to do things against their will .... females have no rights , hit them over the head with a log then drag them by the hair back to your place and rape the fuck out of them :)

She's using all these retards to make bank. She's actually a genius.

Leftists and their money soon part ways. Who the fuck is dumb enough to donate to these but leftists? Then they cry about being in poverty and being poor?

twitter.com/jing_jee/status/945057789344227328
>"In 2018, I will continue to not care about your revolution if it doesn’t prioritize paying women "

If the founding fathers could see America now...

burger education

A fool and his money, etc

Go away Jee Jing. We're not going to draw people to your scam.

She was given a great gift and should be thankful.

they would grab their arms and deal with this shit. Andrew Jackson would help

Can i get gibs if i fake getting raped? or only wymen can pull this garbage?

You'd vote in a manlet like that? Shameful.

> those problem glasses

So literally fake and gay.

That's straight up fraud. Why she hasn't been reported yet?

They would add more details to the Constitution to stave off the dumbfuckery. Still it's all for nothing once Global Zog / NWO controls the finance and can spend it on subverting nations and culture.

Poor guy. This cunt gets money for her "rape" and he's dying over here from caner and gets little money. Plus he got's some kids man, cut this guy a break.

Internet panhandling, pfft. A lot of people out there looking for decent work, and people give money to this stuff all the time. Well, I think I know what I am doing tonight, working on my script.

>I was assaulted
>give me a average yearly salary for free so I can cope

I wish I could whore myself out on the internet as a victim for free money. I could buy so many guns with an extra 35,000 dollars

Gat Albert is dying? The fuck man?

> gets raped by white man
> still worships white men, and white people in general

i fucking hate asian women so fucking much.

She wishes she was raped by a white man.

like normies have ever learned about scamers. We need to stop these kinds of handout festsa as soon as possible
I suggest everyone changes their twitter profile pic to idubbz and tweet if you can donate a "beutiful flower" to her and hope she will bite

Retards and people who get free money from people such as soros.

>Sup Forums is one person

After all the weponized autism we accomplished.. how come there is no op. yet?

lol not buying it, this is an sjw homerun and screams fake AF

>please give me money or I'll kill myself

wait is that big nigga?

Twitter niggers jealous as all the cash another minority rakes in.

>be white male
>be married
>work as a massage therapist
>get job at asian roasties apartment
>instead of doing your job and getting paid, you RAPE HER FOR TWO HOURS
>leave
>literally nothing happens

>victim refuses to press charges and instead publicly raises money

REALLY

>please only more money can fix my broken soul

>guys please i dont want to talk about the rape just please lets put this behind...
>but keep supporting my fundraiser tho..

I hate all the "rape is as bad as murder" white knights in America.

Part and parcel

Damn, she’s cute! Shame I have a thing for lesbians and I’m a straight guy.

This bitch doesn't deserve any money to help with her recovery. All she needs is another dicking.

pol

So wait, you're saying I could find some random pictures of a person, lie to the using like tor, and then spend their money on bitcoin only to sell the bitcoin in a second so the money isn't traceable. Is that what you're saying user?

>Help Chong Ching recover from sexual assault
>$27,603/$35,000
Goes she magically forget when she gets to spend 35k on new clothes and a holiday?