Tokyo ghoul :re

Last thread got derrailed thanks to shitposter kun.
Spoilers tonight

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pTZeHxD4m0A&feature=youtu.be
youtu.be/UdfxyxKWSow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>12 hours away
Fag

Would you become a half ghoul, get tortured, almost die and suffer amnesia just to get Touka? I would.

>12
only 6-7 actually

Id go through all that and not fuck touka cause I want to be a half ghoul and go on a rampage. Im so fucked up!

Touka BTFOs Suzuya with her ukaku speed.
Jason breaks, then he brings out Arata. V and Furuta ambush Kaneki's guys in the forest.

Oh, spoilers are out.

No 12

I wish but we all know deep down that touka is invincible cause of plotarmor

Why is Ishida trying so hard with making the readers worried for Touka? Last chapter must've been like the 4th time now he pulled a cliffhanger baiting her demise in this arc and now he even ended the chapter with a note assuring that Kanekek won't save her.

Are we supposed to think she'll die for real this time? The worst thing that could happen to her is losing the child.

He sucks at writing, probably trying to make it look like hes not playing favorites by putting her in these situations but it only makes shit too obvious. after the pregnancy, its obvious she will be around to raise her kid(s).

He's trying to fake out the reader. The moment Touka is safe and we think everything is going well, Kaneki will die. He thinks he's so clever, but I've got him figured out.

Shut the fuck up

Kaneki in a preservation chamber and farmed forever soon

Someone post the .gif

Obviously they plan to set a trap for him once he returns with his group. It's just the trouble of getting the rest of the trash out of the way in the meantime.

They will unleash Dragon then, probably at the end of volume 13 in five weeks.

Why don't we make a bet?

AND, TO REPEAT MYSELF

>raided by tumblr and reddit fags
>copy shit from reddit to post in the threads
>post reddit threads like its no big deal
Funny how the moment the series went to shit so did the threads. Pottery at its finest.

This is your last chance, kid.
Spoilers are going to get delayed.

Sure fag

If Kaneki dies you have to video yourself eating a printed page from the manga and post it in these threads. My choice which page.
Likewise for me if Touka, or the baby dies.

How did Ishida manage to ruin one of the most hyped things in the history of Tokyo Ghoul, the 24th Ward?

fcking kek

I want a big twist to happen, like dragon being some abomination made from the corpses of every powerful ghoul that died a shitty death earlier in re:

By making the ward little more than a dumpster yard and by having the king be absent from it.

>Touka BTFOs Suzuya with her ukaku speed.

There's not a single ghoul out there aside from Uta and maybe Kaneki who could touch Suzuya

spoil me up sempai

Was making cunecki look like a slut part of his plan?

Alright, let me set things up.
I'll be back in 5 mins or so.

>Funny how the moment the series went to shit so did the threads
We didn't have any threads at that time

I mean when RE: turned into shit.

Are there any other well written female characters in Tokyo Ghoul besides Eto?

>when RE: turned into shit.
user, you only say that because... after this, i'll...

Not really. I'm honestly starting to like Mutsuki more than Touka.

Suzuya

Wait is Eto back?

Eto is dead

Not but she might. 24th ward is literally her home. It would make sense that she'd go back there after getting btfo by our guy Furuta

Wrong.

Eto is black.

thats BLACK reaper

Could it be possible that Hide dragged himself into 24th ward after getting his face ripped off by Ken, could explain him having the same symbol as the 24th ward kids in the recent art Ishida did for him

kek

Mutsuki dresses up as Black Reaper to fill the void in her heart.

what the fuck are you talking about

we wuz the tokyo ghoul and shiiiieeeettt

Late reply but you re on

same 3 dot pattern

Until spoilers come out, do enjoy!

youtube.com/watch?v=pTZeHxD4m0A&feature=youtu.be

No, Hide is literally a 100 year old one eyed ghoul.
How many fucking times does he have to say it?

Fuck. I feel so bad for Rio, he really deserved better.

If eto comes back this chapter and rescues touka ill post me doing the arima dodge.

Because Fuck that, we are supposed to care more about Touka and her drama, also the same with slutty Mutsuki. Can't Ishida just kill Mutsuki and send Touka away?
Mitsuki's character is just a plot device to keep Touka relevant.

youtu.be/UdfxyxKWSow

same here

nope

tfw no ryukyuan reverse trap gf!

If eto comes back this chapter then pic related will be printed out, hotglued and posted here.

What did she do to him anyway? Seems like from one chapter to the next he was fucked, like completely off the fucking rails

I miss her so much ;_;

Didn't Eto inplant her kagune in her?

Mentally and physically tortured then she shoved her kagune into her back, thus the insane power boost

>How many fucking times does he have to say it?
Did i miss something?

>was actually female

w-what the fuck? Didn't think it was possible to speedread so hard that I'd miss it, even after re-reading twice

how the fuck did you miss that? how fucking fast did you read?

literally me

Yeah, and it was outright revealed before she fell to her death.

Puttheseriesonholdfortwomonths fag here, just caught up. Werent we supposed to get spoilers in saturdays? did providers got busted or some shit?

>Eto is actually female

What the flying fuck? Didn't think it was possible to speedread so hard that I'd miss it, even after re-reading twice and watching the anime four times.

Spoilers have been coming about 10 hours from now recently.

yea. Spoilers usually on Monday now, I think. Been like this for a few weeks now

an entire distribution chain was sliced to stop spoilers from leaking early

n-no bully

So the page where she was revealed in ''part 1'' as the second Owl when she came out of her Kakuja completely naked was not obvious enough? You'd have to literally have your eyes closed.

Ok.

Bad bait my friend

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I love Kaneki.

When will Yoshimura come back?

A-user...

It's not even bait. You ever try catching a fish with bullshit?

Fuck off Touka

trips confirm Kaneki as best husband

Bets on who kills these two fucks?

Yomo is probably gonna kill Aura
Urie or Kaneki will kill Mutsuki

What the fuck was even the point of Mutsuki and her character arcs if she's just killed off as she is right now? It'd be better if she becomes self aware of her obsession and habits and asks Urie to save her from herself or something, even if it means to just mercy kill her, Ishida is fucking hack if she just dies in the midst of a battle

Hey, serious question... Why do people say that it would be bad writing if Touka were to get killed off?

Exactly which is why everyone hates her right now. They know she cant be killed yet.

She's going to kill Yomo for extra drama. Then later down the line she'll fight Urie and he'll kill her.

they don't want their waifu to die

Just Toukafags, don't mind them

eh, depends on how she gets killed/dies.
Could be guilty crown levels where you don't feel anything, or punpun levels where you're confused or eipsode 20 of outlaw star where you're thrown into a fit of uncontrollable rage.

Have they shown Furuta eating ghouls/humans since his ghoulification?

SOON

nope

>Eto torturing Kanae nude
That's hot

Literally achieved nothing with them getting together, just a cheap way to ease Kaneki's depression and give him a reason to live. Her death would be a regress of his character. Now, if they both lose something together, their kid, it would make more sense since they would need to go thought that together.
No hate for her, just the situation that Ishida has put her through. But if she has endure great pain TOGETHER with Kaneki the payoff would be ok.

>Her death would be a regress of his character.
>muh sex heals muh suicidal tendencies, literally nothing else
You don't understand. His character has already regressed to a low fuckin point because they got together. Killing her can only make him better at this point.