Mfw I'm watching Sup Forums slowly become left again

>mfw I'm watching Sup Forums slowly become left again

Back to the glory days brothers.

Fuck off communist nigger

>mass shilling attempts from other boards and websites
>>"it's turning left again"
That is bullshit they are coming here because they know they can easily make it shittier.

Right wingers should have fought harder.

And Sup Forums was never leftist at all.

>slowly become left again
hahahahahaha Sup Forums was never left

Soon we will be having more communists that are more accepting of LQBTQAAIP+ ideas again

Once you realize that Trump was cast as le ebil white male Demiurge so that the left could stand up against his "oppression" and force him to cave in to their desires slowly to represent their victory it all becomes kind of pointless to be right wing

It's always the same leaf making these stupid threads. Saged

Well natsoc is left so probably.

wrong

>raiding places you're unwelcome at means your changing minds
Stupid.
Fucking.
Leaf.

Communism supports social classes and individuality?

I love it when newfag leftists show up and make up shit like this pol has and always will be right wing. Maybe b or some other boards were more left leaning, but pol was never, your a child and your too young for this board! LEAVE!!!!!

Remember, this is the same leaf that unironically thought that Sup Forums was around ten years ago. It's just one shill making these threads.

>Left again
Boy, do you know where you are? This isn’t an AIM chat room...

Right wingers still don't realize what happened.

3/10 made me reply

We’re just welcoming in new members.

Ideologically this is basically where I'm at

No you're not. You're watching the overton window shift from the far left back to the right.

I have always had communistic tendencies

Not only can you not force people to make different choices, many will double down just to spite you. If the world wants chaos let them have it.

Same here.

Yep, this time we are here to stay.

The mainstream is now starting to lean towards the right wing, Sup Forums is politically incorrect. Seems pretty logical to me.

he seems to really like that picture