Russian Smackdown 2: Cocaine Boogaloo

In short:
>Russian opposition politic Navalny found out through books of high-ranked prostitute Nastya Rybka which were based on her life information that proves corrupt deal between two oligarchs: Deripaska and Prikhodko.
>Directior of Russian ambassy in Argentina was caught redhanded while he transfered more than 400 kg of top-class cocaine as diplomatic cargo on plane that belonged to the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs
>This means that russian government secretly used drug deals to put money into pockets of Kremlin officials
>Back to Nastya Rybka
>She escaped to Thailand with her sex-trainer from Belorussia, because it's opened that she know about secret treaty between Prokhodko and Republican party that helped Trump to come intro Presidency
>But FSB sended their agents to capture them in Thailand to prevent girl from spoiling Kremlin dirty secrets and technically Rybka will be dead in less than 24 hours
>Right now Prikhodko escaping from Argentina on plane of MoFA filled with cocaine straight to Thailand to board Rybka on board and transfer her to Russia where she will be sent to GULAG, before FBI agents attempt to free her from jail

I am not kidding, this shit is real

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L_nH-ahRmh4
en.crimerussia.com/drugmafia/cocaine-from-argentina-could-be-delivered-by-plane-of-detachment-russia/
lenta.ru/news/2018/02/27/thai/
youtube.com/watch?v=RQZr2NgKPiU
youtu.be/BvVt5boVZK8
twitter.com/igorzhe/status/968544125271322624
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2018/02/27/in-thai-jail-after-sex-training-a-model-who-rattled-russian-elite-asks-u-s-for-help/?utm_term=.3d804dcf8c92
flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/ra-96023
lenta.ru/news/2018/02/27/flight/
zona.media/news/2018/02/26/close
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

b7mp

COCOJET TAKES OFF!
Everybody on board.

You're lying russki.

youtube.com/watch?v=L_nH-ahRmh4
Cocaine Airlines, Kirov reporting:
>The government plane carrying cocaine (and the head of Russian Federal Security Service) from Argentina flew to Thailand to have time to pick up the Belarusian prostitute fucked on the yacht by the deputy prime minister connected to Manafort, able to uncover "interference in to the american elections," before the Americans get to her.

Murica please help us
Please kill mr.Putler and gang "ozero"

>Navalny
Stopped reading there. Glory to Putin. The Vozhd commands.

Photo of Rybka and her friends in Thai jail.

Russian shills again

What is she bitching about in the comment?

Bкaтилcя.

Fucking lol

Rusnya sosat

Thai policemans are scared by FSB agents and don't act anyway to free them from their illegal custody. Slut calls to international society and press to uncover their story and save them from excecution in Russia.

>shirt says sex and points to her vagina
How far away are we from women literally asking for it?

catches attention of media and asks for financial help

HELLO WORD!

>navalny
>find out
>through books of A FUCKING PROSTITUTE
Next they'll tell me that she also had an affair with Mumpf.
Getting desperated as fuck lmao.

Thai police is going to give her to Russian FSB chief. She is asking for help

T_T

>trying to burst Sup Forums bubble
Seriously, what were you expecting from this circlejerk?

Пpивeтик yeбaнцы! Mы cнoвa вac пepeигpaли aхaх

>sex-trainer from Belorussia
LOLWUT?

Anyway, whoever catches her first is sure gonna give her a good dicking before they blow her brains out.

WOW NOBODY FUCKING GIVES A SHIT
WHY IS THIS AUTISM EVEN ON Sup Forums

>your face when your country stability depends on you and prostitute, and plat still has 400kg cocain onboard.
en.crimerussia.com/drugmafia/cocaine-from-argentina-could-be-delivered-by-plane-of-detachment-russia/
lenta.ru/news/2018/02/27/thai/

1. She's bluffing
2. She knows nothing
3. She was born in "97
4. Her memory is blank with semen and head-nailing so her confession cannot be admissible as evidence in court.

thanks bros

Save them

No you

Well, actually he just found out about their deal and then he begun to dig and found more reliable evidences and proofs.
youtube.com/watch?v=RQZr2NgKPiU

[b][i]CYKA BLYAT.[/i][/b] This is khokhol propoganda.

>Patrushev has actual coco jet
>He unironically believes the slut is up to something
Now that's hilarious

+15

>[/i][/b]
2ch>Sup Forums

This is real, I can confirm

PENDOS EBANIY A NU EBALO ZAVALI

Oh dear. This shit is real

>coco
I prefer pivo
youtu.be/BvVt5boVZK8

Is Spartak here?

>Representatives of the US embassy in Thailand accepted Rybka's application for political asylum.

Why the fuck am i getting this?

so?
the US uses militairy cargo planes to import drugs and there is more proof about that
was even in german news a couple of years ago

point is, you can be sure that everyone who can smuggle shit for a personal profit will do so

politicians are courupt no matter where they're from, sadly

Information on English:
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2018/02/27/in-thai-jail-after-sex-training-a-model-who-rattled-russian-elite-asks-u-s-for-help/?utm_term=.3d804dcf8c92

There is rumors that she has got shelter from USA:

All athlets are here

plus fifteen

>High ranked prostitute
>Sex-trainer

Wtf I love Russia now

Is it true, or does it come from Rybka herself?

The irony, top kek.

>so?
We are having laughs about how they are panicking, to have right hand of kremlin's boss-midget to forget about cocaine onboard and go emergency flight to get her, before burgers will move, but is seemed murica got this

>400 kg of top-class cocaine
Nice digits.

>no source

There was no proofs Russians do that too before this day. Aside from very vague rumors regarding FSKN dissolution.

Are you blind?

Warning, trolls factory works here

Just want to know if I can post here without passcode/

This is like when John Mark Karr confessed to killing Jon Benet Ramsey so he would get extradited to the United States.

>mentions gulag in 21 century
>Muh russia and trump
>no source
>I swear its true

Nice proxy, schlomo

Rybkagate

Cyкa вгoлoc!

>Sup Forums in denial
amusing

Jezz

MIROVAYA PRAKTIKA

I think that's the case – slut did that before. What is funny is Patrushev (or whoever within the Russian govt.) buying into that.

The Republican Party hates Trump. If anything they would have got Cruz elected during the candidate selection.

we would make such a post? mmmmmmmmmmmhhhhh....

Actually that slut sucked a hellova dicks of diffrent government officials, so she know a tons of their secrets. Not everything, but enough to sunk them and their Swiss bank accounts for good.

flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/ra-96023
> On February 26 it was reported that the airplane's number, where the suitcases were being loaded for delivery to Moscow, coincides with the IL-96 number of the special flight detachment "Russia" of the Presidential Affairs Office - RA-96023. The figures were fully visible on the footage of the video published by the Argentine National Gendarmerie.
lenta.ru/news/2018/02/27/flight/

> The site where RBC (the Russian television channel, until recently the most outspoken one), referred to the investigation of the detachment "Russia" and the smuggling of cocaine from Argentina
zona.media/news/2018/02/26/close

I suspected as much

>Putin helps Trump into presidency
>Trump is now Putin's bitch
>Trump, as a narcissistic megalomaniac as he is, is not happy
>Turns out a hooker knows way too much
>Trump starts working in a way to unchain himself from Russia

Is this all part of the 77D chess?

Making shit up...

I hardly imagine Trump being knowingly involved in such a scheme. I would rather believe in Deep State saving the day, if it actually was someone's plan to begin with.

>This means that russian government secretly used drug deals to put money into pockets of Kremlin officials

Literaly the same has been happening with the CIA for half a century

>But FSB sended their agents to capture them in Thailand to prevent girl from spoiling Kremlin dirty secrets and technically Rybka will be dead in less than 24 hours

Yeah right and I guess this is the kind of info any subhuman slav from Siberia can get his hands on and then spread on Sup Forums.

Nice try jewish hohol, back in the oven for you.

Our west partners, khe-khe

You're supposed to breathe when sucking dick, faggot. You've given yourself brain damage from lack of oxygen.

>going to thailand to sell sex

Am I missing something here?

>that slut sucked a hellova dicks
we just don't know yet

Still waiting on a real source for these lies

>Putin helps Trump into presidency
tried help but failed
>Trump is now Putin's bitch
No. Putin is too ugly and criminal that someone like Tramp was under his influence.

I 'm not kiddind, this is usual. Real shit is intense (cant't find better expresion).
And, anyway, cocaine is't improper.
>not user

-->

> this shit is real
welp, I'm convinced

Cьeбывaйтe нa двaч, yeбки

>Republican party would go to bat to get Trump elected
>when Hillary was /theirgirl/ but on the other side of the fence

Why'm'st'ed've would they do such a thing

Govt admits that coco jet happened. They just insist it was a joint operation, but a lot of things they say about it don't fit argentinian recollection of these events.

Boзьми-кa мoй бaтoнчик в poтик.

>sucked dicks
>knows secrets
Do you alway tell your secrets to hookers when they do their duties?

does it make any difference

>technically Rybka will be dead in less than 24 hours
doubles to confirm

The absolute state of 2ch kids, kys weeb

Femen from Belarus.

>there are proofs from Argentine Ministry of Internal Affairs and US ambassy in Thailand
>"jewish shills are lying about saint russians!"
It's just pathetic

What are you doing on a weeb imageboard?