OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

somethingshappening.io
youtube.com/watch?v=rmheo9bePH8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AWOOOO

War with NK inbound

Why are people making a big deal about Trump deciding to run in 2020? Wasn't this a given?

MAGA

SPIX V. NIGZ

Brilliant.

DRUMPF IS A SERIAL DRAFT DODGER

Based Publix Poster

>Gimme an I

>Gimme an N

>Gimme an P

>Gimme an E

>Gimme an C

>Gimme an H

>Gimme an M

>Gimme an A

>Gimme an N

>Gimme an T

WHATS THAT SPELL??

Clerk Anna Valencia, who’s heading up the CityKey program, cited state election rules to explain why the Chicago Board of Election Commissioners will accept the card.
>“The Illinois Election Code requires the Board of Elections to accept current, valid photo identification cards and other local governmental documentation that includes an individual’s name and address, as proof of identity and residency,” Valencia’s letter reads in part. “The CityKey fits both of these requirements.”
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHH THEY'RE NOT EVEN SUBTLE ABOUT THIS AT ALL

ITS HAPPENING

Pout girl best girl desu senpaitachi

Imagine. For a second.

The absolute SMUG of MSM if Trump will not get reelected. Picture it

I'm excited of the wall but I don't like the thought of GEOTUS setting foot in commiefornia. Those fags better show his some respect.

HEPPENING

Chicago is a lovely city ruined by niggers and Jews.

somethingshappening.io

MAGA

>Had Legitimate Medical Condition
>Like every politician you endorse.

Anime is degenerate.

Who else /gay/ here?

reddit is down the hall to the left fag.

>Inpechmant

This shit is getting very real. Imagine Obama facing criminal punishment? It's going to happen now.

pout girl best at losing

>These laws exists.
>They're not enforced.

>pic
Is sleepy Sessions finally awake? Or will it wind up being "we looked super hard and found no intentional wrongdoing :^)"

youtube.com/watch?v=rmheo9bePH8

>

eeeeehhhhhh
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhh

Nah

>anime is constantly about friendship and honoring memories and doing the right thing
>boobs make it degenerate, probably
Yeah, okay.

I'm let you finish race mixing America, but I just wanna say that all Europeans are actually nigger greeks and Mongolian muzzies. sorry bros, life.

>Or will it wind up being "we looked super hard and found no intentional wrongdoing :^)"
Ding ding ding.

Dumb people thought it wasn't

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHA YEA OK user

I missed the sperg in the last thread

We are called Romainians because of the Imperial Rome legacy

During the transition from Vulgar Latin to Romanian, there were some phonetical changes that modified romanus into român or rumân. The accusative form romanum was retained.

ending "-m" dropped (occurred in all Romance languages)
ending "-u" dropped (regular change; in Old Romanian was however still present)
"a" → "â" (regular change; vowels before nasal stops turned into "â"/"î")
"o" → "u" (regular change; however, in some regions of Romania, the variant with "o" was kept)
A reference to the name Romanian could be contained in the Nibelungenlied (written between 1180 and 1210), where a "Duke Ramunc of Walachia,/with seven hundred vassals, galloped up before her/like flying wild birds men saw them ride".[2] It is argued that "Ramunc" could describe a symbolic figure, representing Romanians.[3] In a document issued about the same period (1190 ?) by King Béla III of Hungary the then recent uprising of the Bulgarians and Vlachs is mentioned with the words “against the fury of the Bulgarians and Romanians” [4]

Same shit that happens every time.

>WE ARE LAUNCHING INVESTIGATION INTO THING
>OMFG HAPPENING
>never heard from again and no one is ever prosecuted for anything

Rinse and repeat.

Wray will just pull a Comey and hand Obama and other top officials immunity in exchange for no testimony

>Imagine Obama facing criminal punishment?
*YAAAAAAAAWWWN*

>KILL THE NRA
>Burn Dana Loesch!
>Dana Loesch's husband said that things were getting dangerous for them at the town hall. Tapper confirms.

>Dont dare bully the 'survivors'
CNN calls survivor Colton Haab a liar

>DONT BULLY DAVID HOGG. HE'S JUST A KID!
CNN tracks down and assaults an old lady in her driveway for being a RUSSIAN BOT.

>CNN mass reports and conspires with YouTube to censor speech

>Is sleepy Sessions finally awake?

Horowitz is handing it. He's a head hunting fiend.

>citizens who have passed certain thresholds of breaking laws aren't allowed to vote despite being citizens
>illegals are not citizens and therefore have no right to vote, and have broken laws as well, but we'll let them vote

In the Renaissance Romanians begin to be mentioned in journey and political reports, providing information about the name they give themselves, about their language, customs and the countries they inhabit.

The self-designation of Romanians as Romans is mentioned in some 30 scholarly works as early as the 16th century by mainly Italian humanists travelling in Transylvania, Moldavia and Walachia. [5] Thus, Tranquillo Andronico writes in 1534 that Romanians (Valachi) "now call themselves Romans".[6] In 1532, Francesco della Valle accompanying Governor Aloisio Gritti to Transylvania, Walachia and Moldavia notes that Romanians preserved the name of the Romans (Romani) and "they call themselves in their language Romanians (Romei)". He even cites the sentence "Sti Rominest ?" ("do you speak Romanian ?" for originally Romanian "știi românește ?")

Further, this author reports what he could learn from local orthodox monks, that "in the present they call themselves Romanians (Romei)" .[7] Reporting his mission in Transylvania, the Neapolitan Jesuit Ferrante Capeci writes around 1575 that the inhabitants of those Provinces call themselves “Romanians” ("romanesci"),[8] while Pierre Lescalopier, relating his voyage from Venice to Constantinople, notes in 1574 that those inhabiting Walachia, Moldavia and the most part of Transylvania say to be descendants of the Romans, calling their language "romanechte" (French transcription for Romanian românește - Romanian).[9] The italian-croatian historian Johannes Lucius writes in 1666: “But the to-day Walachians, whatever Walachian language they speak, don’t call themselves Wlachians or Walachians but Romanians and they boast their origin from the Romans and acknowledge to speak the Roman language” [10]

but what if it involved.... WEED

If there's no intent, there's no crime.

Not surprising. There used to be mini race wars that broke out in the high schools in LA. The nigs always lost because the Mexicans would swarm all over them like army ants. They would be motivated to get them deported.

The Milwaukee Police Department said in a news release the 21-year-old suspect, identified as Carlos Martin, was shot after he attempted to carjack a 24-year-old man around 5:50 a.m. near the Milwaukee MachineTool Corporation.

"This is the worst thing that could possibly happen to someone," MPD Captain Andra Williams told FOX6.

He said the would-be carjacker was also armed, and that as carjacking and vehicle thefts continue to rise the incident should serve as a warning.

"This should be a wake-up call to everyone in the community that this is not a game. This is very serious," Williams told FOX6.

JEFF HE SMOKES WEED!

Trump has created the situation he wanted to create, Republicans in the midterms can run on gun rights, jobs and deporting illegals now.

The amazing part is we have all the guns yet libtards keep creating a situation where it is inevitable those guns will have to be used to prevent their "if you live in murrika you should be able to vote" anti-democratic faggotry

Oh say, does that star-spangled banner yet wave,
o'er the land of the free and the home of the brave?

checked

Jeff doesn't like weed.
Also this took me -1 hours in paint need some (you)'s for it

>Be first black president.
>Go to jail.

Can't be allowed to happen desu

MAGA

>thinking this will ever happen

Wonder why the fires are starting to heat up on the streets again?

Looks like the Florida Legislature is gonna cuck

>If there's no intent, there's no crime.
The legal definition of intent means awareness of the crime. Legal 'intent' and common 'intent' aren't the same thing at all.

>tfw forgetting to post it

>yesterday
>work at security/dispatch at small airport
>international flights to Mexico every night
>hear that a Univision van will be interviewing some Mexican lady because she is self deporting
>wonder to myself how they found out about her
>turns out she told the news herself
>couple hours later see her being pushed in a wheelchair over to get gate
>all of a sudden see the airport officer walking with two off duty officers but don't know what agency
>they make a beeline for that lady
>hope they don't arrest her and just let her fuck off to Mexico
>off duty officers turn out to be ICE agents
>women self deporting herself turns out to be a human trafficker
Mfw

AWOO~

>Only 12 years

They'll just drive to Georgia to buy long guns.

Trump's not dumb enough to let all these ppl who helped him get elected become censored right?

If only out of self-interest...

Isn't it just absolutely fucking wonderful?

I know you're shitposting but there are people that actually believe that

>Be First Lady
>Go to jail

>le gun violence problem meme
i hate media so fuckin much

>The amazing part is we have all the guns yet libtards keep creating a situation where it is inevitable those guns will have to be used to prevent their "if you live in murrika you should be able to vote" anti-democratic faggotry

THIS ROACH NEEDS TO STOP BULLYING HEATHER

Civil_war.exe

King of the Hill is the only acceptable anime.

Sure, I'll give up more personal meta data, why not.

>t. dumbass

WTF?!?

>the media has double standards
wow what a revelation

I love headlines as much as the next b8 taker, but I'm going to need more detail than a committee vote passed

and legend of the galactic heroes

what's the deal with a 3 day wait period anyways? Seems like it's just a minor inconvenience, rather than any actual kind of security measure. Unless that time is supposed to be used for them to do background checking?

>literally WE WUZ

Even King of the Hill: Brotherhood?

>devils lettuce
Why not just use “wacky tobacky” by /ourguy/ chris chandler?

What a weird headline, Drudge

Give me the basic gestalt on Horowitz. Hopefully he's released a statement to the press indicating that he has no serious medical conditions and isn't suicidal

Yeah, no biggie.

i work at whole foods and most of Alex J. product is the same they sell there

and now ywn Nosensteinbergowitz will head the investigation.

Kodomo no Jikan is mandatory /ptg/ watch material

>this fucking delusion
nothing will happen
and nothing will happen with the IG report either

that it is

sounds like a compromise to me