Nichijou thread!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dVDIAlzapDc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes.

Season two will always be in my heart

Who teached Mio these moves?

What the hell is a Nichijou?

I'm on a borrowed computer so i can't share pics, but hey, i can still enjoy. -w o a h

Nichijou is the only KyoAni show I don't outright hate, and it's literally one of my favorite anime. I wish they would do more like this.

What?

Shark hoodie

That was a good episode.

Anyone else notice something a little strange about Nano lately?

I know something's up but I'm not sure what it is

Nope, same as usual.

Is this show legit good or is it all a meme? I've watched so many fucking SOL that Ive been told "no user THIS is the actually good one" that im worried about watching another

If you like Ghibli, you'll like this show.

Maybe you just don't like SOL shows?

It is SoL, it's also comedy. A specific kind of comedy that you might like or not. It's also well drawn and you will like many characters. Despite not really caring about SoL it's one of my favorites.

If you like Gundam, you'll like this show.

that seems like a strange comparison, care to explain?

Nichijou is a comedy, the SoL bits are more of a backdrop, if that helps at all

Some people like it more than others, I guess it depends how receptive you are to its kind of comedy.

i'm not usually a fan of japanese humor because its mostly obnoxious but there were several times I laughed out loud to this show
it has some really heartwarming moments too that are done well

It's a legitly good manga adaptation that blends SoL with absurdist humor that reflects on that very SoL itself. The anime has ridiculously top-notch animation quality, arguably the finest from KyoAni, as well as a lovable cast of characters and anime-original skits. Definitely try it out if you haven't already.

>If you like Ghibli
Is there anyone alive who doesn't?

Completely probable

Maybe I'll give it a try then, if it isn't good I won't watch another SOL for the rest of my life.

I liked it enough to meme it in a nichijou thread 6 years later

where does the food go? would you eat Nano's poop?

Alright fine I'll watch the entire thing, getting this many non ironic or shit post replies has inspired me

>seems like a strange comparison
It has a similar atmospheric feel to me.
The use of cutting shots in between scenes to show the time of day and season are straight out of Ghibli's playbook.
Also. near constant sakuga.

she probably shits out sweet buns

Anyone know what Keiichi Arui is working on now that Nichijou is over?

>Nano! Nano! Nano!
>Hakase! Hakase! Hakase!

Wasn't he writing CITY?

I want to make Yuuko happy.

what chapter is the one where theres a timeskipped Hakase?

It looks like it from his amazon page. Can't find any scans of it though which might be due to it being such a vague name.

>similar atmosphere
I'd never really thought about it that way, but that's pretty interesting, thanks!

The first volume is scanned, but I don't know if it has been translated or not.

there's some chapters in batoto

What is it about Keiichi's style that is so appealing to me?

Thanks much

It's unique, simple and cute without being moeblobs.

lets hope for a City adaptation, Nagumo is a qt

well I hope you enjoy it user. Yuuko happens to be best girl, we can see this from how she likes puns, and well if you don't enjoy it I hope you have a good day anyways user.

does there even exist a picture of him(?) out there?

wrong

It runs in Weekly Morning, which gets scanned every week. Search the name of the magazine in 日本語 and you'll find it.

This is Misato. She is my favorite nichijou.
Say something nice about her.

>he took off his pant

No, but yes it's a guy in his mid 40s by now I think.

As someone who hates ghibli, both miyazaki himself for being a cantankerous old cunt and most of his films for being nothing but crappy forced-feeling drama of the same sort over and over again, ya'll are both wrong cause I like this show without liking that old-ass hack.
>inb4 contrarian
Just suck it up that he's a washed up senile fool

Where my Nichibros at

Did anyone make sure to buy the last volume, what do the English releases look like lined up together?

>Mfw Hakase's parents got captured and killed by SERN

I'm tired

(You)

getting a good nights rest helps with that

That's a good idea. Have a swell night, Nichibrother.

How is everyone's Nichijou collection?

In addition to these, I also have both all the Japanese and English manga volumes up to date, along with the trading figure collection and the anime visual guide.

yeyeeyeyyeyeyeyeyeyye

where'd you get the yuuko figure?

Where did you get those Mio and Yuuko ones?
I'm coming for you to steal them.

I only have the first two volumes in English. I need to get the other eight which I'll do soon.

these are the kind of things I put myself through working to have.

They're prize figs, which are pretty low-quality but I still impulse-buy them anyway as my first Nichijou merch. The nendo Hakase I got for 5k yen.

There's also the prize figures of 5 characters in their summer uniform, but I didn't get those.

Domesutikku baiorensu

I'd pay 200 bucks for a figure of this Yuuko

I ship Nakamura with Sideburns-sensei.

>not shipping sideburns-sensei with izumi-sensei

well you're just fucking wrong aren't you

i think i might be the only that didn't find this show funny. the action scenes were also kinda ruined for me due to gifs/webms already being posted. dropped after the 3rd episode.

>Hakase is off screen
>Nichijou is a 9/10 series
>Hakase is on screen
>Nichijou is a 1/10 series
Eplain this shit.

>I might be the only one
>frequent shitpost threads

Sideburns x Sakurai just wasn't going to ever happen no matter what. Nakamura is much more suited for the crazy man. Also
>not shipping Sakurai-sensei x Sakurai-kun

youtube.com/watch?v=dVDIAlzapDc

Why are there so many Nano's doujins?

because she's so cute!

i don't follow. is this a shitpost thread?

when you say "I think I might be the only one" I was just referring to the fact that there are people shitposting about nichijou frequently making multiple threads for the sole purpose of asking if they are the only ones who didn't like nichijou.

sorry, that was just my honest opinion and didn't feel like making a thread for it so i posted here instead. i wanted to like it though and did laugh at some points like mio forgetting to erase her notebook after the whole ordeal of getting it back, but averaging less than once per episode just didn't really cut it for me.

>Ehhhhh...

What are you talking about? Nano has always been a completely normal girl.