Those who control the world

ok Sup Forums, you want to know who controls the world?
fine.
here it is:

dropbox.com/sh/g7cwc3fuf4pz7zk/AABJPv9uvvnbBLIIGoAuyXNIa?dl=0

i will not respond in this thread anymore.

Yeah let me just download random shit with no explanation you fucking faggot.

ok Sup Forums, you want to know who controls the world?
fine.
here it is:

sage

god you guys are so retarded. i show you who controls the world and you dont react at all to it. they full-own brainwashed you all.

Oh god a bunch of chan screenshotz!

You better run op! Government is coming.

Come on Hanz, larp or not - post more. Maybe move it to /x/ to avoid a kick/ban.

You already broke your own word in less than 7 minutes, without even being pushed. How am I supposed to trust anything you say?

>i will not respond in this thread anymore
Start practicing what you preach you glow in the dark motherfucking stasi cocksucker

'Sup Hanzer
You still not seen "Scanners" by Cronenberg yet?

>I'll show you who controls the world!
>posts screenies from /x/
>mfw

Anyone try the link yet?

someone click it
want to know who controls the world
but
feeling
very
very
sleeeeeepy

fuck no I ain't getting no CP virus.

We already know (((who))) controls the world you fucking retard, downloading some shady shit from your shitty dropbox storage is not going to change that.

It is literally an archive of screenshots from Sup Forums, perhaps made by a tripfag named scanner.

Pic related. There is a preview. You don't have to download the file to view it.

ill risk it and click the link...wish me luck

good luck user, report back asap.

Hanz is so powerful, he virtually runs the show on /x/ where he has semi-official mascot status. Mods tremble before his psychic abilites and ban him out of fear that his reality-shifting powers may cause them and the whole board to disappear out of existence.
Only by joining his Discord can you be assured of being spared at the moment of his wrathful awakening.
t. Hanz fanboi

I did already.

See:

It's a bunch of PNGs mostly.

TL;DR of it is someting like: Scanners are called so because of the 8ch /scanner/ board (which currently has nothing except two samefag threads on it), Hanz is the guy there (and probably the one that posted it), he claims they rule the world and try to capture souls. They live here in normal bodies, except they're better (for unspecified reasons), and desire the experience of lording over us plebs or something like that. It's all very vague. There's more, but I can't be bothered summarizing it.

>Only by joining his Discord
>Discord
Fuck off.

Explain what this larp/schizo/thing is about.

There isn't shit in there.

I would say your first paragraph adequately encapsulated the entire phenomena. It's not a LARP, though, Hanz is just slightly imbalanced and needs meds (he has tried to burn his house down). I check into his Discord occasionaly to see if he's OK. He's not a bad lad, really.

Thanks. You stopped me from wasting anymore time on this.