What are your thoughts about Identitarian Movement? They are quite popular in western Europe...

What are your thoughts about Identitarian Movement? They are quite popular in western Europe, but in eastern barely exist. I heard that they have many issues with natsocs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=smRj9Erq8Y4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jewish controlled opposition.

Well the Eastern Europeans have ethnostates already

They are a solution to symptoms, not the disease itself. Even if they succeeded it would only be a temporary victory.

Based, Sellner is /ourguy/

Another ITS DA JOOS conspirator

It is a concept largely valid only for the westerners and their part of the Europe. It cannot work in the Eastern Europe and we also doesn't want it here. It may work for the westerners, but we can do full-time nationalism, not nationalism light.

Well, I'm cultural conservative, not nationalist. Nationalism has lost it's meaning, Europe must unite under one banner, it's the only war to victory

Yeah, this is the kind of retard talk we don't want to hear here. And it only get worse more eastern you go.

they have the detriment of being called nazis without the benefit of knowing about jewish subversion

lol this

Good luck with fighting alone against hordes of commies and muzzies

I mean? That's bullshit right?

I was considering joining to see what it's all about, but if they are really that cowardly and the entire movement sincerely "rejects" anti-Semites then you can count me the fuck out.

For the sake of numbers I’d be cool if you liked Jews but if you couldn’t handle the group being against them, you’re fucking out.

>quite popular
what about non existant?

They're pretty aesthetic.

explain what their symbol means

closer to my views than alt-right tbqh

It's lambda, symbol that ancient Spartans beared on their shields. It means few, but strong, the second meaning defence against Asian hordes

> They are quite popular in western Europe

lol

Identitarians here are basically fascist, so Idk maybe in the west, but not here.
Small movement here, tho.

They play a lot of Overwatch

I like how you pick what you want. No issue with the whole spectrum of cooperation, but you can sweetly fuck off with "under one banner" crap.

Also friendly reminder: You alone are against the hordes of the reds and blacks. You need us, we don't need you.

Statists and authoritarians using libertarian colors

they're fine by me

everything that pulls things in the right direction is fine by me, even if i wouldnt involve myself with that particular group or cause

Libertarians and anarchists using monarchist colours

shitty knockoff of 300 movie. they even do that cringey ahu yelling. no one takes them seriously and they are being watched by feds.

Hello Antifa. How is being beaten up by Turks faring?

Show your real flag you silly nigger.

>but if they are really that cowardly and the entire movement sincerely "rejects" anti-Semites then you can count me the fuck out.
They are.

what a joke
i bet kikes are allowed in too

They are based, specially in the battle of the ideas, if we gain the minds of our people, we can secure a future for our countries.

You can still have a Pan European super state that respects nationalism.

Doubtless a lot of them are JQ-woke. When you read the required material, it can be hard to miss the issue, much as the European New Right antecedents of the Identitarians tend to give more weight to the globalist capitalism, liberal thought/the dominance of economics over politics, "Americanism", that sort of thing.

It's probably more accurate to think of their hard rules around anti-Semitism as a form of optics discipline. By virtue of enforcing this rule, they exclude JQ spergs (who are PR liabilities on way or the other) and can very plausibly rebut charges of Nazism (obviously of some importance when operating in Germany). Also, coming on too Nazi-strong turns off a lot of educated, attractive and well-employed potential recruits - incidentally, these are exactly the people radical nationalist movements need a lot more of. As seen in Charlottesville, "You will not replace us" is a powerful and legitimate sentiment in the eyes of the public but "Jews will not replace us", however much it hints at a real issue, is a woeful optics failure and makes everyone involved look like WN 1.0 nutters.

European version of kekistanis, controlled opposition

Good for Western Europe and the United States. America's identitarian movement seems to be growing a lot faster than other alt right/white nationalist groups.

>Pan European super state
We don't need a super state. We don't need to be interfering in eachother's business. We don't need a 'commission' of misfit psychopaths who were put there to just get out of the way from domestic politics. We don't need a ridiculously expensive pretended 'parliament' consisting of the same sort of misfit psychos. We just need to be good neighbours and trade stuff.

Controlled opposition that hasn't done shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=smRj9Erq8Y4

Was gonna give their UK event a go, but if they're going to cuck on the JQ, it may very well be the only one I attend.

I don't mean the EU, which was always meant to disrupt the racial make up of Europe. I mean something like what Oswald Mosley proposed: A European super state that does not interfere with a nations business, but provides trade and defense for each other.

Too clean and organized not to be infiltrated by some kind of intelligence agency