/LIB/ Liberalist General: Be the Change Edition

why do you guys push towards the far-right and become right wing social justice warriors, when the real problem is tribalism and identity politics? The sjws are just a symptom of the disease, and that disease is collectivism, and rabid irrationality, and petty traditions which foster meaningless hate, and grievance. Want a better world, where we can all move on together as humans? We can see the horrors of the 20th century, and what in-group/out-group politics brings. Death, the ruin of civilization, and purity spiraling. So, recover. and redeem your father, and your fellow brother. Embrace Classical Liberalism, and dispose of the boxes which enslave your mind. Rise above the cesspit, and be the future. Be the new man, the actualized man; become, The Liberalist Man.

(Key Resources)
>liberalists.org/principles/
>goodreads.com/shelf/show/liberalism
>books.liberalist.tech/books/a-z
>reddit.com/r/Classical_Liberals/

(Key Contemporary Scholars)
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Benjamin (Carl Benjamin, Socratic Philosopher)
>youtube.com/channel/UC8RJExf7iNpV6tp6hvNtwww ("Veeh_Oh," Medical Doctor, and Contract Lawyer)
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jordan_Peterson (Jordan Peterson, Psychology PHD)
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dave_Rubin (Dave Rubin, Talk Show Host)
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Sowell (Thomas Sowell, Economics PHD)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vjDdFXwITXo&list=PL22J3VaeABQD0f71oraDkMv9LfntA2-Sm
liberalists.org/principles/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

KICK VEE

That guy should just rocket launcher that dragon. Always use rocket launchers in boss fights.

btw this is an AWESOME intro playlist by Peterson, about rejecting the left/right dichotomy, and choosing virtue

youtube.com/watch?v=vjDdFXwITXo&list=PL22J3VaeABQD0f71oraDkMv9LfntA2-Sm

>choose virtue
>end up "right wing"
Oh fug

Sup Forums is cancer now wtf is this shit?

when you focus on virtue, and ethics, you tilt the world, no matter how small, to the good. While if you focus on collectivism, or arbitrary goals, you find yourself excusing all sorts of immoral and violent action, and in its most extreme pathology, in fascism and communism. Escaping ideology is the first step to becoming a truly moral, and decent person. One capable of nuance, rationality, and yes, virtue. If any individual person, ends up being assigned as more "right wing" by the masses, so be it, as long as they are following virtue, and respect the individual's rights, there will be no harm. But anytime you a demon whispers into your ear "get your hands dirty," or "what are you a coward," know you are veering into the path which leads to hell.

>focus and virtue and ethics
>don't focus on arbitrary goals
lel

This is actually completely accurate. Amazing work

Nihilists please leave.

First step to changing the world for the better,
get your house in order,
and then talk

I'm not a Nihilist but you're calling collectivism an arbitrary goal while asking people to strive for an undefined concept of "virtue." People don't hold collectivism as an ideological goal, its an biological pull that were trying to satisfy. Human beings can't be truly fulfill without out it, and you aren't going to be able to achieve virtue by denying people one of their most basic needs.

Your official mascot

Have fun having your wifes raped by muslim hordes while you sniff your liberalist farts

I think I've found a Jew.

>advocating for ethnic collectivism
>must be a jew
??

Innocence
Zeal
Discipline
Fortitude
Valour
Justice
Determination
Tolerance
Mercy
Compassion
Charity
Patience
Wisdom
Confidence
Idealism
Empathy
Honesty
Loyalty
Fidelity
Honour
Chastity
Temperence
Diligence
Patience
Gratitude
Humility

assign a calendar and meditate on a virtue each day, and have a monthly theme dedicated to a specific one
that was a good start for me

You'll find that not only is this path supremely more moral, but it is also more successful, just slower, more fundamental, and low time preference. Rapidity, and radicalism, usually brought about by ignoring morality, rationality, and the individual, may bring quicker change, but at the cost of violence, revenge, petty politics, or worse. Not to be too much of a normie, but it is similar to sith vs jedi. sith are stronger at first by tapping into emotion and primitive desires, but weaker in the long term, because inefficient at organizing, or keeping a coherent plot and ethical constitution. I'm sure there are other examples in popular media, or mythic literature.

oh here's his quote non-meme size

Yes exactly asshole.

I can smell you. Go wash.

>Nazis
>jews
jeez Louise.

kys

you seem to be mistaken,
nobody is forcing anyone to do anything.
they may act as they choose.
while you're proposed system appears to seek to limit individual expression based on aspects which bear zero attribution to character, or personal desire. Individuals choose what they want in this world. You cannot twist this around, and claim the ones which support liberation are the jailers, without more than empty sophist tricks.

It is IMPOSSIBLE to promote individualism in a mutli-culti fucked society. No one else in the US besides white or marginally white people vote as an individual.

why?

Muh horseshoe

You should stick to shitposting.
Sticky shitposts.

basically doing what hiitler did

>right wing social justice warriors

What is this guy waiting for? The only chance for him to win is to run beneath cutting that beast's belly.

Based black guy in a pope hat?

Show one example of successful society without tribalism.
The most successful group now ( jews) are the most tribalistic.

>Be a pacifist
>Let the rapist kill his victim, to act would make two sinners instead of one
Justice requires payment in iron.

faggot ancap showing up in the thread in 3, 2, 1

The Jewish revolution in France?

>why do you guys push towards the far-right and become right wing social justice warriors

It started out as ironic hitler posting just to piss off lefties, but then actual nazis showed up

Basically voltaireIdiots.jpg

>HURRR LETS BE AN INDIVIDUALIST WITHOUT BEING AN INDIVIDUAL
"liberalist"s are just as spooked as any other faggot political group

That sword is barely longer than the thickness of a single scale.

How is individualism going to kill that dragon? There's got to be 30 feet of bone, muscle and tissue to get to vital organs.

Whats the shield going to do? Even holding it he's still just a mouthful

Oh man I hope he didnt sit through 20 hours of Rubin videos before he went out and got eaten what a fucking muppet

>Liberal
Your Peterson Communism isn't individualism or liberal. It's a Jewish psy-op BTFO by an 18yr old girl.

>see pic

>Want a better world, where we can all move on together as humans?
No. I want whites to run roughshod over their enemies.

Lets just have fun Sup Forums

Your clearly a newfag. Sup Forums was unironically nazi from the beginning. This place has only become less nazi as the_donald faggots have started showing up.

>he wasnt here when pol was full-on ron paul libertarian
stop pretending to be an old fag
>leaf
oh, that explains it

You should get into prayer or something.

/nu/ -> Sup Forums was nazi before the Paul days.

Do you think massively changing the demographics of a society will not dramatically alter its value structure? We may want an American individualist nation but if there isn't a overarching sense of "the nation" or of "our people" how do you expect to propagate it into the future? Maybe it doesn't have to be 100% white but there may be legitimate concerns about the direction our demographics are moving, especially at the pace they are changing. Liberal individualism didn't fall out of the sky, it developed in a historical and cultural context. The last twenty plus years have demonstrated the shortcomings of an individualist value system without a social sense of morality and community.
JPeterson sees the heritage of Christendom as providing that sense of collective identity (and I'm not inclined to disagree) but I do think some of the concerns of ethnic nationalists are legitimate.

And it was still mostly natsoc, Paul was just the best politician around by far.

Sup Forums is right wing populist in all its various forms

Das rite. Remember that no action is too terrible for liberalisticism.

>No one else in the US besides white or marginally white people vote as an individual.
Read the second sentence again. Saging because you are a faggot.

Voltaireidiots indeed.

Good thread, bump

Take your cancer back to r/eddit piss ant.

That's a good way to describe the_donald influx.

I still think it was about 75/25 natsoc libertarian. Which was good, the libertarians back in the day weren't this boomer/the_donald brand of libertarians we have now. We mostly focused on the points that we could agree agree between us.

You're such a fucking huge faggot it's epic.
What the fuck would a group member post anonymously for asshole?
Give me your moms number I'm calling her to grab your iPad from you.

Kys OP you pozzed out skeptic faggot.

is that how you plan on saving the west?
Violent threats?
You think violence is a one way street?

I think you mean spastic, not skeptic.

really well said

>it's epic.
>ill bang your mom
Yup, you're a high-school aged the_donald refugee who gets his political ideas from youtube. You can't understand why someone who advocates for ethnic collectivism, while ethnic collectivism is anathema in current society, would post anonymously?

This thread is absolute bullshit, individualism is what’s wrong with the world today. Everyone votes for what’s only good for them rather than what’s good for their family or the nation. How is being a self centered narcissist going to fix any of the problems of society?

think about it for a second

you're stuck on an island with 7 other groups, they all use exclusionary, in-group preferential, group strategies to allocate resources and win conflicts.

Then there's your group, you're as numerous as the average of the other 7, but all 125 of you think that you should value the individual first and that you have no a priori allegiance to your group. So you go about with your strategy of appraising each individual and giving the foreigners your resources, ending up with less kids and in the case of war, only defeat as you are not organized as a group equal in numbers to any other of the 7 competitors.

You cannot be individualistic when everyone else is using group strategies, especially not when the other groups are more numerous than you are.

Your strategy is doomed to fail.

You're mincing words. Iike a soyboy.

Lmao a fucking leaf
This guy would be right if individualists didn’t only care about what was good for themselves

If you were right, the cold war would have been won by the USSR.

Humans are social animals. Individualism is nonsensical. Best option is a nationalist nation that emphasizes freedom but also heavily suggests virtue. A place where you know all your neighbors and people value truth

>How is being a self centered narcissist going to fix any of the problems of society?

Collectivists are self centered narcissists. You are projecting your own vice.

You're literally talking about marxism as if it is individualism... They're opposites.

>le soyboy meme xD
>no argument
I'm spot on.

No, I didn't.

projection

That's fascism, why don't you just say fascism.

You are all posting in an obvious bait thread. /Nupol/ was a mistake

You're spot on time to get the fuck out.

this, individualism is weak

Why not just let everyone live in their own countries? Why push multi culturalism? Pic very related.

>liberalists.org/principles/

>Individual Rights
>Protecting the rights of the individual must be the highest value of society, to foster mutual tolerance and respect towards the cultivation of the dignity of every person.

>Democracy
>Constitutional democracy is the best way for a free citizenry to maintain a state and resist tyranny.

>Economic Freedom
>Property rights that begin with personal self-ownership and private property creates the most productive societies.

>Freedom of speech
>Freedom of expression is a necessary and fundamental pillar of a free society.

>Self-reliance
>People possess agency and should be treated as such because treating people like victims becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy.

>Blind Justice
>Each individual should be governed by the same laws as their peers without arbitrary discrimination and be presumed innocent until proven guilty by a fair trial.

>Secularism
>Everybody is free to practice their religion, or not, as long as it does not interfere with the rights of others.

This is NOT a new movement and "liberalism" is a useless and redundant term. How are these principles any different from classical liberalism? You are just a classical liberal, the term already exists.

Don't care if OP is bait. I agree.

>This is NOT a new movement and "liberalism" >is a useless and redundant term.

Woah useless AND redundant? Genius!

got anything useful to say other than "just atomize yourselves to get individually picked apart by the enemy"?

really bizarre common theme here, where you think limiting the free movements of people, and the free expression of people is "letting people be free," while giving people liberty is "tyranny" and "pushing something they don't want."

So many people in this thread are not even aware of the doublethink they are committing. Seriously, reread what you write. Not even bait, a lot of you here are using 1984 logic unironically.

You niggers don't know shit about hydras. Murrishart goyim.

>American
>Nationalism

You fuckers shat over the idea of nationalism even worse then Hitler himself.

>White nationalism
An american construct that's made for two goals:
a) To provide basis for a melting pot of a country with no distinctive cultural basis (other than religion and color of skin)
b) Subvert and include European nations into said melting pot to make them cannon fodder for the American-Israeli interests, effectively destroying their culture and replace it with fast-food "Hollywood culture" degeneracy.

> Individualism
A thrown bone for the goy, so that he would wank off his "specialness" instead of turning attention to cocksuckers at the top trying to profit off his country, his nation and, in the end, himself. SJW faggotria, no matter how much lolberts claim opposite, is the end product of individuality. "Muh feefees, reeeeee, everyone should respect my feefees"

>Global "Free" Market
End goal of goypitalism. Unless you are braindead idiot, it doesn't need any further elaboration.

>Jewish tricks
Usury, loopholes in the contracts and law, subversion, deception and similar shit. "White nationalists" are ok with that as long as Jews don't do it. I'd say that everyone who indulges in the Jewing the fellow countryman (be it from usury or taking advantage through fraudulent means) belongs to gallows, no matter how gentile the faggot is.

>Mongrels
No comments. I am not going to tolerate being judged for whiteness by a literal half-nigger mutt who faps on Hitler at nights.

Any arguments? No? Then go out so some fucking spider could fuck you in the ass and give you cancer.

You type so much but sound so young. Are you just a boy, but type with ten fingers or so?

Remember kids, collectivism is only bad if white people do it. Jews deserve to have a collective because of the horrors they suffered during the holocaust! And the blacks for slavery, and the muslims for the terrible wars, and...

That and the opposite of nationalism is globalism. So he is a globalist, a one world government guy? No borders? Commie? Sounds kinda commie if you ask me.

all forms of ethnic nationalism is ultimately immoral, but, of them all, white nationalism is the most immoral, and the one with the most horrific track record of violence, pillaging, and enforcing slavery. It is also the one that usually uses the most genocidal rhetoric, and paternalistic indoctrination. It is the difference between ganging up against a local tyrant, and ganging up against a defenseless, and innocent scapegoat. Nothing white people can do, can erase their history. Our history.

Get atomized AND then picked apart?
I think you see where I'm going with this.

The USSR lost the war on the economic side. It was a matter of time. But most wars are decided really early on, and then have to be fought out all the way. It's a tragedy.

>white nationalism is the most immoral
That's right goy, if you don't let in millions of refugees then it'll be just like anudda shoah! Don't defend your race! Whites built nothing! We need diversity!
>the one with the most horrific track record of violence, pillaging, and enforcing slavery
Gee, it's as if we had the most opportunity and time to do those since the white race dominated the globe and bent the savages to our will! White people are EVIL, goy! You deserve to be exterminated!

And remember, we didn't do anything wrong goy! We're just innocent scapegoats, that usury and backstabbing and betrayal? Never happened! You're just being antisemitic!

what the fuck is a liberalist you fag, you mean classical liberalism

t. rabbi

You obviously haven't read a lot of history books.

This whole ideology is fucked. You have to act as a group in the world today. Take this shit to b or leftypol something.

>Liberalist
forced meme ideology is forced