How do we fix Hajimete no Gal?

How do we fix Hajimete no Gal?

more nene

End it.

It's more that the anime needs fixing. Not exactly the manga. So the better question would be, how to fix the anime adaptation of Hajimete no Gal.

Forget that it exists.

Remake with 13 episodes following the manga closely and ending on their pool date,

I'd more remove the NTR anime original shit. If you want to do something anime original, then try doing something that's interesting with what you got.

Make the chad win at the end.

Upgrade the Gal.

Fire the anime team and get people with sense

>m-muh pure gals

jesus are people really this salty about the logical conclusion of this series?

>watch "uncensored" version
>still no nipples
What is even the point

He should just break up with her. He can go to college and shitpost everyday on 2ch after school.

I wanted to pick it up again when the uncensored version comes out but
>NTR
disturbs me. How serious is the NTR?

MUH

I want her to sit on my face

Fuck I don't know.

More cute Yukana less MadThad, Nene, and brown dyke.

Less cucking, more fucking.

Was the anime actually created by gyaru haters to stem the rising popularity of gals?

ranko successfully mindbreaks and steals yukana away, nene wins mcbowl

end the series and release ecchi ova dvds with invis cock and supreme world class paizuri. They would make a fortune.

>just came back from beach vacation with friends
>ikeman shows up
>literally get cock hungry for him
>ignores boyfriend
>sets up date with meeting up with old friends as excuse
>boyfriend didn't like it, so he wanted reassurance if she even likes him
>get mad because he's questioning her, how dare him even after a year worth of dating relationship at a standstill
>storm off without a word
>at school, humiliate boyfriend in front of classmates
>give him cold shoulders
>go have fun with ikeman at cafe all blushing and flirting (probably went to a motel after to fuck)
>boyfriend went out with friends to release stress
>bro told junichi to just be a man and apologize, and was about to
>boyfriend catches her being all chummy with ikeman
>feels betrayed because she told him she was meeting with a lot of friends from middle school
>next day, he lets it all out and dumps her
>BAWWWWWWWWW HE DUMPED ME
>pissing off her slutty lesbian sidekick and made her to kick junichi's ass

Fuck this bitch and fuck anyone defending her.

by being a faithful adaptation and not some wierd ntr shit.
Seriously Jun never evolves in the anime unlike in the manga. Also Yukana is more lewd and cool in manga.

>Bitch fucks with MC for a year
>Bitch starts talking to Chad
>Causes MC to become insecure and he talks to Bitch about how he feels
>Bitch gets mad and ignores him and decides to hang out with Chad
>MC breaks off relations with Bitch
>Bitch cries and everyone blames MC for being a cunt.
>MC is forced to meet up with Bitch.

Throw it to the trash
It's hopeless

is there actual evidence she had sex

wow... Glad this is anime only content. Such awful shit never happened in manga.

She fucking lied to him saying she met up with a lot of friends. Why would she lie? There's no reason to lie to him unless she's trying to hide something.

It wasn't really NTR tho, was it? I mean Chad was trying to go in for the kill but bitch never really saw him as a possibility, right?

so you mean the anime director forced this terrible shit into the story? Isn't he basically fucking over the manga creator because of his own personal issues at this point?

She was flirting with him the entire time, to the point that she lied to her boyfriend just to hang out with the Chad.

this show really needs more best girl

Wow, thank fuck I didn't actually watch the most recent episode or I would've fucking killed myself.

Why is JP obsessed with NTR, guys?

>Why is JP obsessed with NTR, guys?
Because cheap drama.

>literally see him
>ummm Yame
>walk right past him laughing with her friends

The fuck?

It's in their DNA, they are thaught since little to suck it up when bullied or when shit like that happens, also no wonder why they have birth rate problems.

Why? How is the manga doing right now?
>because of his own personal issues at this point?
That's really petty as fuck.

MC made the right call and dumped the bitch. Unfortunately he is stuck in a shitty Anime and has to not only go back out with her, he will probably be forced to apologize to her as well.

Make Gyaru actual sluts and pure maidens actually pure

I've only read the manga. Going through this thread, the anime just isn't worth it then?

Jesus, what happened with the anime's plot?

Any idea how japs reacted to it?

Make Galko the mc. There are no love lines. They just talk about female stuff for 5 minutes and episode ends.

I heard they were fine with it.

They're probably fapping thinking about getting cucked.

>MC grows his balls faster
>Minoru isn't a pedo. That was never funny.
>The blonde doutei gets some actual screentime.
>no bullshit censoring

Of fucking course they'd be fucking fine with it.

Why not just make another season?

Yukana and Jun are going on a vacation just the two of them.
You see their relationship evolving and Jun growing from an insecure fagg into having actual balls.
DESU The anime has been pretty dissapointed, except in the boobs animation department I guess.

I suggest you to read the manga, it also barely has any annoying cuck friends.

>Jesus, what happened with the anime's plot?
It became it's own thing and apparently the director tunred into into an NTR fantasy.

Agreed

I suggest you to read the manga if you really want a comfy heartwarming and even fun time. Yukana is also more lewd there and Jun actually grows as a character.

Dump Yame, date Nene.

Also Nene Nene's Nenes.

Exactly.

>director was probably in junichi's shoes
>get forced to adapt a gal manga

How pissed did you think he was having to put up with this?

No... Galko is actually pretty gross, let's not lie to ourselves here.

Maybe we should all just stop watching this deluded show and admit to ourselves that women who are actually willing to do this to their skin and nails are not attractive, inside or out. Try browsing /cgl/ and ask about gals. They will gladly inform you that they only shower every few weeks so that they can keep their hair in its "correct" shape.

Yeah I plan on reading the manga. Especially since I wanted to like Yukana.

god they are horrifying
do jap men actually find this shit attractive

They find them easy.

>the animation is extremely flat, cheap and two dimensional
>but the scene itself is as 3D as it gets

It's amazing. Episode 1 had a few of these moments as well.

I have absolutely no idea. There are male gyarus (ironic, seeing as "gyaru" literally means "gal") who might, such as Chad from this past episode, but otherwise I couldn't say. What I DO believe is that the women who do this sort of thing truly think that it adds to their sex appeal, since they have been conditioned to believe that Western = Sexy.

Incidentally: Just so nobody thinks I'm playing favorites and only picking the ugly pictures, here are the two ((("cutest"))) gyarus I could find on Google Images. If they weren't Japanese, they'd look like American/ English bar sluts.

Time to take the redpill on Gyarus, Sup Forums.

she aint no Margot Aika.

The ones making the anime hate Yame. The anime spend more time with the side girls and now that the focus is on her, we get NTR bait.

Which release should I download? For once there are more than just horriblesubs

Yame is an accurate portrayal of gals

This is my 9th time watching this episode. So why did she get mad at MC?

>watching this garbage once, let alone 9 times
but why?

Are you guys misunderstanding the episode on purpose? She was mad at him because he didn't have faith in her and thought she'd leave him at the drop of a hat.

I'm trying my best to figure out why she betrayed Junichi like that.

Some people like hurting themselves.
cuz anime, where the MC is always on the wrong and everyone picks the side of the girl, even if she was at fault.

Deep episode

Why does he have to apologize to that cunt?

And what did she do after she got mad?

LEFT HIM AT THE DROP OF A HAT TO GO ON A DATE WITH IKEMAN. Are you fucking dense or what? Kill yourself.

Change the title, different character designs, and done because this is anything but the manga adaptation.

The worst part is that this is probably just gonna end with Chad getting decked or something as if he did anything wrong since these things always have to be the fault of one of the males and not the woman.

BUT user, DON'T YOU KNOW? KAWAII GYARU-CHANS CAN DO NO WRONG EVER!!! APOLOGIZE NOW!!

(just kidding, the "women can do no wrong, APOLOGIZE RIGHT NOW MC!" trope is one of the worst out there.)

>start hanging out with old friends
>the guy asks her if he can talk to her after it's over

So she's supposed to say no to appease her insecure boyfriend? She can't ever have a conversation with a member of the opposite sex that isn't him? You're projecting your insecurity so hard here.

get rid of Ranko

The only one that I probably hate as much, if not more, is either when even though the MC is a teenager, he has less hormones than a senile 90 year old man or when the MC gets called "pervert" or gets decked out for stuff that he had no control over.
Seriously I just read the manga and avoided the anime when I saw everyone taking a shit on it, I saw ep 9 out of curiosity and Yame is a massive bitch, my nigga is opening up to her about his fucking insecurities and she gets offended and leaves him to go meet up with the fucking guy? and then goes crying to her friends so that they fix this instead of doing it herself? fuck outta here.

She's supposed to call him after leaving him hanging the whole fucking day, the day after she accepted to go with her ridiculously handsome friend, the one his boyfriend got jealous and self deprecative about, the one she went to meet and gave attention when they were alone, the one that plans to fuck her.

The anime is indeed terrible but donĀ“t delude yourselves thinking the manga is any better with the MC being the biggest piece of human garbage imaginable.

That is not the point.
By now she should fucking know that her boyfriend has insecurity issues (of course she fucking doesn't because 'muh animu plot'), and then doing that fully knowing about his bf problems and not even trying to help him overcome it is just as bad as dating that guy behind his back.
That just shows how many shits she gives about his feelings.

Yeah, she could have called him. Doesn't change the fact that he overreacted, accused her of cheating and dumped her over a simple conversation she had though. They're both at fault here but the MC more so.

I dodged a bullet. Thank you.

You type like an insufferable faggot. Don't bring your 3DPD bullshit here.

Of course Yame is a retarded cunt, she is a gyaru.
What worries me is the MC, with how much of an insecure beta he is no matter with who he ends up things are going to play the same for him if he keeps this up.
Why can't he grow a pair already?

But why would he go back to her if he is so unhappy and paranoid with the relationship?
I could understand it if he was a loser with no chances but he has another two girls who want his dick, the guy has options.

>people seriously thought she was better than Galko at one point
Serves you right.

Kek

The main girl really ruins this.
Why couldn't the series focus on Nene?

Yeah goodluck with that one

Say it how it actually went down, motherfuckers
>MC hangs out with GF
>Suddenly old friend from middleschool appears, dude is popular
>GF greets and small talks with her old friend
>GF introduces MC, he drops spaghetti
>Chad invites GF to a middleschool reunion party
>whole coversation lasts literally 2 minutes total. They leave afterwards.
>MC talls to GF, says she's better off wth him and assumes she was embarrassed to introduce him
>GF gets pissed and doesn't talks to him the next day
>As MC goes out with his friends he finds GF in a cafe chatting with chad. Assumes she's cheating
>Next day, MC cofronts GF, she says hey just chatted after the party. MC doesn't believes her despite not knowing context
>MC tells GF that she is most likely playing with him, calls himself a virgin like times (just to make sure they hammer down the target audience)
>GF starts crying with her friends later that day

Like, come the fuck on.

Because he's insulting himself and devaluating their relationship. It told, despite all they've together, doesn't trust her and the affection she's given him matter little to him.

user don't even bother. These people lack the basic empathy to understand.

What a shit fucking show
Who even likes this shit ?

When you put it like that MC sounds like a massive beta even though he has his own harem of girls after his cock.

After telling this slut looking girl that you feel insecure that she gets along better with a Chad she knew, when she didn't introduce you or even acknowledge your presence until he did, her getting mad at your honesty, ignored any attempt to clear things up and is found alone with said guy she got along extremely well in a cafe, what the fuck would you think?

As easy as she accepted to be his girlfriend when he doesn't think has any redeeming qualities, he thought that she may have flipped him over with the Chad. It's very plausible knowing the culture of those gals.

Yes but does that justify refusing to accept that she was telling the truth and then just dumping her? It basically says that their relationship up until that point didn't mean anything to him. I understand his feelings but he is still in the wrong.

Seems to me like all this could have been avoided if Junichi just wasn't such an insecure fuck.

This sounds irritating, and I keep up with the manga. Fuck.

>manga makes Junichi look like an asshole
>anime makes Yame look like a whore
This series is beyond salvation.