youtu.be/kN0Y4woouj4

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

MAGA!

THIS IS AWOOVEMENT!

>there's blood on your hands

>piace
fuckin retards

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT EXACTLY THE NRA DID TO CAUSE THE SHOOTING IN FLORIDA?

I HAVEN'T RECEIVED A STRAIGHT ANSWER ANYWHERE ELSE

Thanks, the post office is being a bitch today. I'll announce when I get home

>armed teachers
we animu nao :-\

Reminder Schiff memo BTFO nunes

IMPEACH

Going to Trader Joe’s. Want anything?

are jews becoming too bold? they're exposing themselves over and over again.

awoo!!

we israelis now

>"gun reform"
>literally no-guns symbol
What do they mean by this?

Fucking nothing.
They should be lowering handguns for 18 year olds but nooo they're capitulating to fucking libs in twitter.

Truly shocking.

can you get me a bottle of their best soy?

Sardines in olive oil

By being literally Hitler.
Yes they are becoming so embolden now.

The NRA supports republicans, therefore they are evil.

>join

Get the Thai lime chile cashews. Magical.

Worst /ptg/ poster rankings
1)schizo kpop fag
2)philippines degenerate weeb
3)eva

Liberal btfod

It took him six days to start his subverting game yet he can't be bothered enough to keep the candles straight.

How fucked is Commiefornia on a scale of 1-10?

>CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT EXACTLY THE NRA DID TO CAUSE THE SHOOTING IN FLORIDA?
They are the main gun lobby and an influential one (given that they're backed by the second and most important amendment). Democrats hold them to blame for anything done with a firearm in the United States given that libs want all guns out of civilians hands (confiscated and destroyed) and the NRA has enough pull to prevent anything like that from ever taking place.

>Breaking News - Trump Russia Mueller something something

>/ptg/ poster popularity rankings

>1: IDF girl shill
>2: Jew leaf
>3: schizo gook lover
Fixed.

That's not subverting. That's outright demanding.

Will look for.

Thanks to Rick Scott and him cucking to liberals, it's safe to say that now he'll lose his Senate bid if he still runs right?

>people literally believe the right to own a gun is more important than speech

>mfw

P R A I S E

replace eva with joegypsy

>Apply for college
>Parents are illegals
>No instate tuition, even if you're born in that state

AWOO~

Nothing. The NRA protects the 2A by pressuring elected officials to avoid gun control legislation. The left thinks that if they can silence the NRA then they can ban guns. They are under attack because they are effective at preserving the oldest civil right. That is the only reason. Liberals hate them because they are good. Period.

How does raising the min age do anything? How many massacres have been commited by sub-21 year olds?

>focused protests against a specific thing that happened
>lefties in charge
>jews get involved
This is the beginning of the end for that movement. Soon, their message will be expanded to include other causes like stopping anti-semitism and other pro-Jew things and everyone will lose their will to support anti-gun protests if they are also supporting black supremacy and abortions. The left always poison their own causes by trying to include every problem into their protesting.

>le simple-minded dichotomy meme

kys

ANTI-SESSIONS SHILLS ETERNALLY BTFO GET RAPED DOPE-FIENDS

THESE BRAIN-DEAD HIPPIES WILL BE SAYING "NOTHING WILL HAPPEN" AFTER HILLARY IS ON THE PLANE TO GUANTANAMO BECAUSE THEYRE TOO FUCKING STONED TO REMEMBER ANYTHING FROM FIVE MINUTES AGO

There was just one thwarted in Boston.

Sounds like you don't have an argument

They're co-dependent, shitlord.

>give up guns
>can't defend yourself against infringements to the 1A
It's not

>But they were just picking grapes!

yeah cause you can get free speech back

nah

Theres a shitty Norwegian too

It's fake pal.

A good amount

I'll take some asparagus water.

>empty posts bitching about a thing
i'd rather read some shill posts desu

also: when will we see General Kelly again? got pretty quite around the Porter nonsense. Hope he's doing well.

Its nominal, lip-service. What really needs to happen is raise tort liability for gun owners to strict liability and penalties as if they were the one that carried out the crime with their weapon. That would incentivize more responsible ownership and storage.

>eva not number 1

>Quetzali
GET THESE AZTEC MOTHERFUCKERS THE HELL OUT OF MY COUNTRY, HOLY CRAP

oh no that sucks

>Disarm, goyim, so we can kill you the way we killed tens of millions of you in Russia!

(((((((((((((((((fake))))))))))))))))))

Point still stands.

>2)philippines degenerate weeb
fucker's an ichitard too :-\

Libs are such idiots they actually think whites are a higher crime risk compared to other races despite blacks committing 50% of violent crime

we romainians don't really care if we are called romans on the internet, but some people get triggered by it so you can do it if you like it

Hey Paco, how's the taco?

What are some cute good feel memories you have from your childhood?

the only reason the NRA has so much pull is because they're backed by a huge amount of actual americans. they aren't even in the top 10 for political donations I dont believe.

The First and Second amendments are intertwined. It used to be that most of the kike trickery we see today could be handled by people challenging them to duels.

why don't we just pretend to be an immigrant's rights group and give them bad info?

They keep doing it, and yet nobody notices or calls them on it except a bunch of autists on a Burmese dollhouse construction forum

That guy reminds me of my cousin despite being Asian.

>>people literally believe the right to own a gun is more important than speech

1st Amendment only survives because its backed by the 2nd Amendment.

Is that your reverse psychology to get people to call you Roman so you can LARP?

it is because 2A is the amendment that protects all the others, including 1A

>people literally believe the right to own a gun is more important than speech
Not more important but one follows the other. Without the right to self defense you have no way to enforce your other rights and, instead of "by the consent of the governed" it becomes "by the grace of Your Majesty", be it a monarch or a bureaucracy

fuck off chatbot

>jillions of shitskins flooding into california causes tax breaks to be useless

If the retards living in that state weren't so soy-infused they'd be able to realize the Democrats are fucking them. It is amazing that Californians of all races should be deep-Republican red yet somehow manage to keep throating that donkey-dick instead.

REMINDER Koreans were savages before civilized Japan took pity upon them. In native Korean language the name for Korea is a literal translation to "Hat of Japan".
Olympics were only made possible because of the marvelous work Japan did in removing the barbaric gene pool. uncivilized dissidents fled to best Korea and live in denial where they starve because they fail to give Nipland the honor they deserve.

a big ~awoo for you

>gun ownership is directly linked to speech

>This $92 billion becomes the second largest number in the state’s list of outstanding liabilities. Even larger, as Gov. Jerry Brown itemized in his January 10 budget proposal for fiscal year 2018-19, is the $176 billion owed for underfunded pensions.

The more he's left out of the media spotlight, the better for him to continue his work uninterrupted. The man has a ship to keep in working order.
And it wasn't an empty post, I Kellyposted.

might have tried asking for mass shooters
plenty of psycho spics with machetes and plenty of jihadis using bombs to get high scores

>what are some cute good feel memories you have from your childhood
being alone from subhuman street niggers or "squatters" as we call them

This leads to the same place as but in reverse. However, there is precedent for a dispensation. 18-21 year olds could have a "learner's permit" like 15 year olds have for a car. That would fall within Scalia's framework for regulation. I agree 21 cancels a constitutional right for people who are considered adult in other ways. If the corosion of leftist culture had not pushed back the boundaries of childhood to 25, who knows.

Most of the Aztecs died. What was left was their niggercattle.

sorry r9k.

>You can join the army to kill sand people at 18
>But you need to 21 to own a gun in Flordia

But why

WE MAO NOW

>posted this at the end of the last thread
>didn't even bother to read the thread

>It is not clear if Sessions has opened a formal investigation into the matter, but he said the Justice Department's inspector general would take up the matter.
Sessions is still (and won't be) not doing anything.
Nothing will happen.

fuck off you little S*ssions sycophant

Daily reminder: Clinton's budget was $1.5 billion dollars and it came nearly entirely from less than 1% of the population.

They don't even know the crime stats. Getting them to honestly appreciate the crime stats and what that means about relative risk factors is a great gateway redpill for the ones that can do math.

>Literally jails anyone who has winnie the poo in their house
And people call Turmp thin skinned? kek, he's an emotional baby.