Long Riders

Re-airing in October with improved animation
anime-longriders.com/news/index00990000.html

Thank you based Bandai Namco

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zpdH4fOyCfw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'd give the blonde one a long ride, if you know what I mean.

Implying anyone will care when two car is airing in the same season.

youtube.com/watch?v=zpdH4fOyCfw

Hinako is best girl. Fit, smart, and cute as can be...

Ganbatte Actas

>Saki returns to us

PRAISE JEBEUS

should've made a low quality second season, the quality from the first season was almost enjoyable

thats great, btw, new chapters when? it seems that translators dropped it

>Yrui sidecar racing
This is a niche among niches.

>improved animation
Not that I'm opposed to this, but why bother? LR had terrible pacing and some horrible episodes in the middle of the season, is there really an audience for this?

I would rather have an adaptation of Aoba Jitenshaten or Noririn instead, or just a continuation of Minami Kamakura.

What's the cyclist anime this season?

Being Actas must be suffering

Didn't the show sell poorly, though?

They got bought by Bandai though so they should at least have stable funding now.

It rotates between bicycles and motorbikes

As a cyclist I very much enjoyed the realism of the show and how it showed our community as a whole.

Mostly because main girl shit bricks seeing the cost of good bikes vs casual bikes, despite finding middle market where most of us hybrid riders end up.

The series also potrayed the physical and mental breakdown of a new rider building their strengths and skills to take longer and longer rides.

Some Animation could have been better as far as physics goes but I think character design and scene background variation was exelent.

But I thought literally everyone agreed that it was shit.

It certainly wasn't the best anime of it's season, and it only targeted a niche market, but sales where pretty good from what I have seen.

I'm in the Strava group for Long Riders and it's a very active community racking up miles daily and I think the fan base is still very active and wanting for a 2nd season.

it was a good show but it suffered from ACTAS quality, it only needed a better budget or a different studio because the actual plot was ok, did you watch Bike on? that animu was the opposite of long riders, good animation and bigger budget but the plot was boring

I mean, is that cheaper than just skipping the new airing and going straight to BDs?

Did anyone even bother to rip the blu-rays?

the quality was the only good thing about it

Like the regalia incident except they preferred a rush job over wasting the paid time slots?

Poor actas. This isn't even funny anymore.

No need to worry about them anymore, Bandai bought out the studio last week.

so, they have unlimited shekels now? there wont be any excuses for more quality?

More likely they'll be making shitty toy commercials until the end of time.

fuck, I just want a S2

>improved animation
No thanks.

This reminds me of Beavis and Butthead.