The milking of the Fate series

Is it, dare I say, time to stop?
It was cool and all at first, and some entries are pretty good, but most of these ridiculous spin-offs and alternate universe series offer nothing but mediocre content

Now the anime are just here to sell more FGO. I wonder how rich Nasu and Takeuchi are in comparaison with how they were 20 years ago.

>fate/tards will defend this

Why does it count the anime and manga adaptions as if they matter

I want more as long as it leads to more PRISMA girls and (esp. Ishtar-)Rin lewds.

New series don't retroactively make the old ones worse.

>time to stop
Not until I get at least three more seasons of Kaleid Liner.

---------------------------->The point
(You)

Melty Blood was the last good TM product

why does it matter? it doesn't effect you in anyway

Yes they do since the setting is attached. Even the idea of "backwater" Holy Grail ritual is messed with now with Solomon of FGO apparantly having had a hand in it somehow via manipulating Zouken and shit.

Fate is the capeshit of this industry, this is just the beginning

No, we have not even reached peak milk.

Does Grand Order deserve the hate?

>mobage
Yes.

It was either that or a we could've gotten what Nasu wanted which was a PVP browser game

>PVP browser game
Sounds more interesting.

Its so overdone i dont even want to watch it.

It's dead with Apoc flopping showing that no one gives a shit about anything other than the main series. This would be like if a capeshit cinematic universe had its spin-offs flopping.

Wouldn't have made money which Takeuchi wanted and pvp browser games made by Japs are worse than mobage going from experience

>dare I say
Fuck off.

Exactly.
At this point, the only way they could interest me even slightly now is a new war in the canon verse that's actually treated as a battle royale (you have no idea who's going to win) and not just focusing on one or two characters. Which is funny that a series that spawned this many spin-offs and sequels has not once had the type of story it should have been in the first place

What do they even do nowadays, aside from licensing their IPs to other people?

They make more Fate for Sony, Nasu writes and trains his successor, Takeuchi runs the company as CEO and handles the business aspect. Koyama handles the shading for each of Takeuchi's drawings

>It was cool and all at first
Not even.
FS/N always was the worst Type-Moon work and its undeserved success is a blight on the anime industry.

F/GO was a mistake. Fate is now irredeemable

Even if you're a hipster that inherently hates the Fate universe, you have to admit that they've done far worse than F/SN recently.

Won't it run itself to the ground like ./hack did?

The entire universe is too fucking complicated and requires watching/reading/playing too much. Eventually the barrier of entry will get too high and people will stop caring

Did they do anything not Fate related since the disappointing Mahoutsukai no Yoru?
Serious question.

The barrier for entry now is a free phone game.

I was 99% sure Fate was going to slow down after Ufotable finished HF, but now it can go for a long time.

>tfw no one talks about Tsukihime/KnK anymore

Is Mahoyo actually shit? My moon isn't good enough to read it yet.

Well, maybe one day we'll get something as good as /Zero...

prisma illya is the only good part of this shit series and you know it

You're only one step above a zerofag.

slowpoke.jpg

I know this question might be typical, but seriously how do you guys rank the series (excluding HF and Zero since they're obviously the best)

They'll stop milking when the cow stops producing milk and not a moment before.

It's the root of the new cancer

I agree, but I think it's cheating because Prisma Illya talks directly to my dick and makes me lose any critical thinking.

I just finished rewatching Zero like 3 hours ago, and it was way shittier than I remember.
Several characters had multiple distinct personalities that came and went at random. Iskandar and Diarmuid deserved way better, but Saber was fucking awful.
>I left my master completely undefended while allowing an enemy servant to jump in the middle of his fight with another master and threaten to kill him if he didn't let them go, but he's a fucking asshole for being pissed about it