Enlightenment

I am here to bring you knowledge, and enlightenment.

You don't need to have any fear of the universe or your life, the universe is like a mirror, like an echo, what you put in, you will get back. every word every deed and every thought comes back to you. you are that which i am not and i am that which you are not. Find calm, center your mind, deeply breathe in and out.

fear is like a fetter, but an illusionary fetter, conquer the phantom of fear. be like water, one love one ocean, we are the ocean, veiled by earth.

read the kybalion and in order to find enlightenment read the law of one, the works of buddha and hermes trismegistus aka thoth.

The secret is that you create your universe. THe universe is your mirror and everyone is just another aspect of you. another way of looking at yourself.

if you are in peace, your universe will be in peace. if you live by the sword you will die by the sword. the key of immortality is within you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zj52FbQcVs0
youtube.com/watch?v=DXGF9UUGD04&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNzMHGZzPYroNJCPDd4Ymjgf
youtu.be/dR4S5vexEyQ
youtu.be/hF3tL0M8wqQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Got any of that estoeric pagan wisdom? Fuck masonic jewish bullshit.

and yet all of us are one in some way, all of us connected, never separable. i know there is a contradiction when i say i am that which you are not and that we are both the same, but you are another aspect of me and i am another aspect of you, thus even if we are different in form, we are one in our heart.

Chant ohm in your mind and let your energy flow, radiate that energy by chanting.

I am not religious myelf. i think religion is a fetter aswell. the religion you need is love, truth, hope, faith and nature. don't lie to your friends or family.

The nordics have also compiled great pieces of wisdom like the havamal.

If you want to know more check out the emerald tablets of thoth the atlantean.

I do think nordic mythology is full of beauty and its very symbolic. you just need to know ho to interpret the symbolism.

Be kind to nature and nature will be kind to you.

One love one ocean

>The secret is that you create your universe
youtube.com/watch?v=zj52FbQcVs0

Reminds me of Earl Nightingales the Strangest Secret.

indeed, remove the i, remove the ego, become we, become the water, the ocean.

I'm watching the video

Why would you post this on Sup Forums? I doubt that there's a single place more absorbed in the illusion of division/separateness than here.

first realize that love is blind and love judges not. try to feel love as you are moving through the universe. try to feel the love around you, shut down the physical sensation and move to the place of the most love.

Perhaps love is the key and hate is the lock. the fetter.

awww great thread brother

thank you brother, i hope i can get them out of darkness.

And why should i leave them in darkness mr. un?

Ready this book. Its not hippie bullshit its written by a german man that both nazis and (((they))) hated equally

i shall do that, thank you

great book

OP is a faggot.

Bodhi Mantra is a faggot.

homosexual or straight, who cares, love doesnt judge

recommend gnostic texts pls

truthcontest.com

Hey it is an admirable attempt, but pearls and swine ect ect

do you mean i should look into gnosticism and spread it? i will see, if it resonates with me.

but there are some who are ready aren't there

truth but you can reach a few per thread and because of OP post you may snag a few that are capable of actually thinking more than simply being meme interpreters

i have to leave the thread for half an hour or so

redpill us on the Emerald tablets

is Transmutation a physical thing, turning fool metals into precious metals, or is it about the transformation of the mind/spirit into a higher realm?

How can we reach, or a least find the path to that esoteric knowledge in our postmodern age of dissolution?

start with this
youtube.com/watch?v=DXGF9UUGD04&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNzMHGZzPYroNJCPDd4Ymjgf

the emerald tablets of thoth the atlantean will help you a lot. but you have to analyze it using numbers, convert those words into numbers and then find the meaning behind them. read them often and try to understand how they relate to the world around you. try to gain more and more wisdom out of them.

Read and meditate on it. but worry not, you are not losing time.

you look like the faggot here

Thank you for that intel!

Have you ever tried Mushrooms, LSD or DMT? If not I recommend giving them a shot.

Helps you see things in a different perspective; plus pretty patterns and you feel like you just blew a big load and smoked a blunt.

you should try ormus it is literally multi dimensional good stuff

and while you do this the world gets destroyed but you don't care because everything is fine where you are. nope. fuck off to x.
btw
>thinking you can enlighten someone else
calm down you ego

youtu.be/dR4S5vexEyQ
youtu.be/hF3tL0M8wqQ

Kallisti, you fool

fucking fag, use a meme flag, you make us look like niggers.
get off the internet, cure your psychosis!

Stop wanking you fool.

OP is woke af.

there is a point where, if you research about power and politics, things gets esoteric. why?

oh do you think i don't care? if i had my full knowledge i would instantly go there and help. but i don't have yet. first humanity must awaken

The elites understand what the symbols really mean. Skull & Bones and other political secret societies are a real thing.

Because every person into politics and influence are either occultist or at least familiar with the concepts.
You'd expect them to be atheist but that's a lower class ideology.

arent symbols just knowledge.rar?
isn't meme magic some kind of manipulation of symbols and meanings?

The truth is secret. You have to discover it for yourself. If I say "when you learn to go inside yourself and return, siddhis (miracles, psychic powers, etc) naturally occur" you have no idea if I'm bullshitting you or not. Hinduism says this is true, Buddhism says this is true, but you have to find out for yourself.

>Kabylion
I read and 2/10, corpus hermeticum is much better but hermeticism is force which lead nations in to future.