Made in Abyss

This is a boy

Other urls found in this thread:

nhentai.net/g/206094/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's a very cute boy!

And so is this.

This is a shitty thread for a shitty anime.

I want to sexually fuck mark.

This is edgy trash.

Don't let the edgelords give you a bad impression of the anime.

What about reading the manga so as to understand the damn story

What about fucking off until you understand that people don't have to judge adaptations based on source quality?

This is like defending Disney's Treasure Planet because Robert Louis Stevenson was a good author. You're a fucking retard.

This thread feels like naruto.

Don't lewd the Mark!

Every time one of you wish for an anime adaptation of a manga you like, remember these threads.
It'll take months before the threads are even somewhat tolerable again.

Or, maybe don't read such edge-trash manga then? Just some food for thought.

>This is a boy
fuck off.

shall we explore the world instead of shitposting?

Is she gonna make it to black whistle at this rate?

Mark is gonna be the white whistle of a faceless old man.

Finally got some bun

Ozen's apprentices either become batshit insane and climb down into the depth of the world or do nothing useful.

Girls that dress as Boys > Boys that dress as Girls

Is the abyss a womb?

Abyss Onahole when?

>months
Waifufags and facfic spammers aren't ever going to fuck off, unfortunately.

STOP BULLYING MARK!

So this show is not only edgy, but also pedo-bait? Why was everyone saying it was going to be so good? I'm glad I didn't watch it.

and this is a girl

>So this show is not only edgy, but also pedo-bait?
>Why was everyone saying it was going to be so good?
You just answered your own question, retard.

What do you think the loli juices taste like.

>This is a boy
>a boy
>boy

Salty coins and milk.

Come children, let's embrace the Abyss.

This is a national hero.

>chuuni shit

Does this manga have really shitty art, or is it just that page?

he's the best papa!

He's fluffy.

improved version of rem

that's a very intellectual opinion

I need to see more boys wearing corsets.

Same barrel-tier writing for edgelords. Makes sense.

He did nothing wrong.
The man was about to make a huge scientific breakthrough about the curse but sadly his work got destroyed by an angry robot.

Now now, don't be a sad cunt.

Get the fuck out of this board before your head explodes from looking at underage fictional characters every 5 minutes.

i want to sniff her tummy

Are you having fun user?

I want to suck his dick aggressively.

Equivalent to a tummyache.

Yes.

>responding to bait

I'm glad to hear that. Keep it up!

he's a very loving man

samefag who shits up every MiA thread.

What about at least trying to watch/read before saying shit about the anime/manga

There will never be more mark in the manga.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

He'll be in the next extra chapter awkwardly smiling and sweatdropping while Leader gets taken advantage of by the Big O.

I've watched every episode faggot.
Wrong.

>barely in a handful of chapters
>best boy

i-it's not fair, bros...

>best boy
he's like 5th best boy at best

pls don't bully mark

I wonder if the characters looked way more gritty and realistic would the retards still be calling it edgy?

If the characters didn't look like literal toddlers it would most certainly be less edgy.

When do we get to know Bondrewd's voice actor. He literally has a scene in the next episode too.

Então vá se foder, filho de 5000 vagabundas.

it's not his fault, it's just best papa takes a spot for all his bodies, then there's torka who's good enough for riza so he deserves to be in the list so that leaves the 5th place between mark and jirou and both make cute maid bois so it's a hard choice

It won't actually, unless this gets to a huge amount of popularity, it'll easily go back to normal because of the fact that it's released monthly.

this

>every MiA thread in the past two weeks

Nancy voices him, since it's her talking about Bone.

Anime version soon, likely in episode 13

Speak English or fuck off Pablo.

totally lost the face's expression there compared to the manga, fucking hack animator

good to know

Those are more likely poster than actual scenes, after all the one with Maruruk didn’t happen like this in the anime

How would Mark respond if you just held him down and blew him?

nhentai.net/g/206094/ how fast would he cum?

He would struggle and be scared because he's unsure of what he's feeling. But then sooner or later his struggles would subside as he gives into the "good" feelings. He'll get scared again when he explodes and starts to cry, but I will pat his head and comfort him and kiss him to make him feel safe.

LEWD bunny eating food

And cute kids doing cute things, I really like this one

I bet Srajo is the lewdest and stalks lolis and lolis (male) like markie and puts markers in them/ties them up naked. Left the fifth level because he heard of value village.

Why do the chapters take so long? I still need my new dose of Riko, Reg, and Nanachi.

Antarctican girls are the sexiest! (besides Prushka)

IMO I wouldn’t expect a new chapter until the anime is over, or at least I hope it doesn’t take more than that

It's been 60 days since the release of the last chapter.

Heh... still waiting for a new chapter huh?
Pshh.. nothin personnel... squid

He better give us some more squid drawings to compensate for him slacking off and playing Splat2n.

I don't believe you. I think we need to thoroughly inspect his ochinchin to be sure.

>iM@S
>DQ
>Splatoon

Video games kill creativity.

>it's gory and disturbing
>XD it's literally the same as elfen lied or tokyo ghoul

There are legitimate criticisms of both the anime and the manga but this isn't one of them.

>huge buildup to Bondon's reveal
>he speaks with 7chi's voice
I swear if they do this shit I'm going to personally smash Tsukushi's Nintendo Switch.

Chapter 43 will be squids invading the abyss.

Manga readers continuously shitpost the anime threads with spoilers.
Id be more than happy if you shitheads made manga only threads and contained yourselves there.

The mask gives him sort of a futuristic feet. Maybe he won't have a voice actor at all and instead be voiced by microsoft sam.

I knew right away because of the voice, they already fooled me once with Chihiro

>tfw we'll never have MiA costumes for Splatoon 2 like how Splatoon 1 had Ika Masume costumes

I would fucking kill to get Reg's clothes in the game.

I was stuck on a bus so I read the manga. Holy shit I you edgy motherfuckers were right.

But my question is, is this only going to get episodes of the full treatment and cover everything because at the extreme slow pace it is going there is no point unless we have two cours.

God damn it where's the new chapter you pedo hack, it has been 2 months already

truly, a treasure of the abyss

why does MiA feel like studio gibli x junji ito

Because Gibli staff worked on this and Junji Ito is a consultant?

We need more Tsukushi