2018: the year trannies attack

2018: the year trannies attack

Other urls found in this thread:

womanmeanssomething.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/A-Longitudinal-Analysis-of-Media-Reports-at-Target-Stores.pdf
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016885
williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/AFSP-Williams-Suicide-Report-Final.pdf
theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2000/12/a-new-way-to-be-mad/304671/
washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/long-shadow-cast-by-psychiatrist-on-transgender-issues-finally-recedes-at-johns-hopkins/2017/04/05/e851e56e-0d85-11e7-ab07-07d9f521f6b5_story.html?utm_term=.29191fc44399
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2697020/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>lets give power to make decisions that will affect millions of people to a crossdressing man that thinks he can say hes a woman and everybody should just accept it
what can go wrong

>rocks DROPPED in space

You guys ever see that American Dad episode about the antiChrist in the future? The antiChrist in it sounds and looks a lot like Wu as a soyboi. No joke.

LOL wut....

That’s a good episode.

The Left hijacked and exploited these people for shock and awe factor.
Trans people were doing GREAT until someone just had to shine a big ol light on them and completely bastardize those that feel nothing for the ism it has become because
>trans is not an identity or a gender.
It's just a step for some, and an attention grabber for others.
Everyone hates the attention grabbers, whether they be trans, gay, black, or whatever.

It is, but seriously check out the comparison I am talking about. It's eerie how much Wu resembles it.

That's the best photo they could get? Jesus

fuck're they gonna do
kek

This "You'll ruin everything" dude is the one censoring you Youtubes.

>MFW I hate trannies but at least it's a man running for office...

Wu does not represent trans women 95% hate her just as much as you do.

There's no such thing as trans you can't change your biological sex. It's a fairy tale, like believing you can fly.

Anyway, we should totally meme Wu into Congress. Wouldn't it be hilarious if the DNC had to deal with xir shrieking about xir pronouns at every fundraising meeting? It would be a brilliant victory and he would be a non-stop fountain of chaos.

Sure is
womanmeanssomething.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/A-Longitudinal-Analysis-of-Media-Reports-at-Target-Stores.pdf

holy shit is this real

she looks smelly

all that estrogen made him retarded

Too bad wars cant be fought in a highschool library with a debate about how trans are normal.

Trans girls are normal. There are still a lot of people who are assholes about it especially in rural areas but most people will be nice to you even.

I'm sorry you seem to have taken a wrong turn.
You are looking for

no im redpilled

Fucking kek

I remember when people like you lived in perpetual terror of this place.

The fuck you are, acting like faggot ass boys pretending to be girls and cutting off their dicks is normal. Or taking estrogen, which is for girls, when they are boys, because they "think" they are girls. If anything, they need testosterone to stop with the fucked messages, but no, let's indulge them in their fantasies.

WE WANT THIS THOUGH! This will red pill many normies and cause division between liberals and leftists.

We need to meme this thing into being a candidate.

???
I've been here since 2009 idc at all about the fags from before then
That wouldn't work at all trans people have normal hormone levels that would just poison their blood.
I know you don't like or understand it but the fact is that transition is the only thing that works.

The why is the rate of suicidality the same before and after transition (and look up that word kid before you respond)

it's not.

williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/AFSP-Williams-Suicide-Report-Final.pdf

>journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016885
>The overall mortality for sex-reassigned persons was higher during follow-up (aHR 2.8; 95% CI 1.8–4.3) than for controls of the same birth sex,
>Persons with transsexualism, after sex reassignment, have considerably higher risks for mortality, suicidal behaviour, and psychiatric morbidity than the general population.

1. This isn't even about transition in general, it's about genital surgeries from the 70's.
2. It doesn't say the suicide rate didn't change, just that it's still higher than the general pop.

The only group of increased risk of suicide was the smallest group, the worst off one who thought being trans made their life markedly worse. They would almost certainly have tried to kill themselves regardless of if they transitioned.

The simple fact is that the for the vast majority life is improved significantly by transition.

>"simple fact"
>no evidence
>all source-based evidence is "wrong" by convenience

Yeah, you're sure red-pilled on this stuff.

I swear there are 10000% more trannies right now than 10 years ago.

It's a fucking fad now

It's because it's a fad for some and a fetish for others.

2019: The year trannies kill themselves

You're retarded. The only way you can even make it look like being trans is bad is by constantly pushing misleading statistics and failed experimental treatments from decades ago. It's like you're advocating shoving leeches up your ass to cure the flu.

theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2000/12/a-new-way-to-be-mad/304671/
Read this.

washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/long-shadow-cast-by-psychiatrist-on-transgender-issues-finally-recedes-at-johns-hopkins/2017/04/05/e851e56e-0d85-11e7-ab07-07d9f521f6b5_story.html?utm_term=.29191fc44399
Also read this about the guy who pioneered transgender research

That was 2014 though and there's been no end to it since.

they did it in ancient china and it sort of worked

Abby Normal

Yes, i seen documentaries about people cutting their limbs off, but they said it's 90% of times not because of sexual attraction, it's because they think that isn't their leg.

>journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016885
see >washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/long-shadow-cast-by-psychiatrist-on-transgender-issues-finally-recedes-at-johns-hopkins/2017/04/05/e851e56e-0d85-11e7-ab07-07d9f521f6b5_story.html?utm_term=.29191fc44399
Everyone knows about Jon Meyer, his studies were just skewed statistics to try and make trans people look bad. It's no secret he doesn't like trans people.
Srs isn't so accepted today for no reason, it's the only thing that can help people with dysphoria that especially stems from their genitals.

THE MAN IN GAUZE THE MAN IN GAUZE!!!!!!!

>Everyone knows about Jon Meyer

Wow you sure showed me.

Since you are young and this is getting boring I will leave you with this final study.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2697020/